Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 17th September 2014, 14:11     #121
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

My shares in tin foil are soaring! What a great purchase!
Old 17th September 2014, 14:16     #122
pxpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis
too much of it fits together.
Pimp-X retiring early on the profits from this single statement.
Old 17th September 2014, 16:50     #123
plaz0r

So I got around to watching the Snowden bit from the Moment Of Truth(tm) event.

Am I missing something, or did nothing he say actually corroborate the accusation that the GCSB is conducting mass surveillance of New Zealand communications?

When he spoke about how K-Keyscore worked, he said that an NSA analyst would be able to search captured data for contents of emails that individuals have sent, and that they would be able to see the titles of books that people were searching for on Amazon.

To me, that doesn't imply that the data in question was captured within New Zealand -- we already know that the NSA intercepts communications within the US that they think may be to or from non-US citizens. So it's not at all surprising that they would have information about traffic originating in New Zealand and terminating or passing through the United States. It certainly doesn't imply that the GCSB was involved in the collection of the data.

About as close as the discussion came was this two-part question from Glenn Greenwald:

Quote:
GREENWALD: Just to be very clear about one particular point, can .. can you say definitively based on your first-hand work with X-Keyscore and other mass-surveillance programmes that within the Five Eyes alliance mechanisms there are large amounts of indiscriminate metadata about the communication or other online events of New Zealand citizens, and does the GCSB -- separately as a question -- contribute in any way, analytically or otherwise, to that collection of data?

SNOWDEN: Ah yes, absolutely. There's no question about it. There's not just metadata, although people like to talk about just metadata, and metadata is extraordinarily intrusive. As an analyst I would prefer to be looking at metadata than looking at content because it's quicker and easier and it doesn't lie. If I'm listening to your phone call you can try to talk around things, you can use code words, but if I'm looking at your metadata I know which number called which number. I know which computer talked to which computer. And yeah, that exists comprehensively for all of the Five Eyes allies; for all of their network-enabled sort of partners; for all of their telecommunications providers and things like that that are overseas that have a strong national connection. They create sort of what they call commercial relationships; corporate relationships that allow them to do this.

And specifically yes, the GCSB not only uses X-Keyscore; they have expanded it. The've contributed to its development, ah .. they've proposed algorithms and those sort of fingerprints that are used to track people and targets. Um .. and that's a .. that's a tremendously concerning thing for any public; ah - particularly when these decisions about whether or not intelligence agencies should cross the gap between targeted surveillance based on judicial warrants, based on limited collection that's necessary and proportionate to the threat faced and sort of leaving the intelligence agencies to their own devices and say "hey, if you guys want to watch everybody in the country -- that's fine, just tell us what you want to do and you'll pass the law -- or we'll pass the law for you." And I think that's another key. We talk about this GCH -- GCSB act of sort of August of last year, and we go "if the prime minister is so comfortable revealing this information this week, why didn't this happen last year when it was being debated? Why was it not relevant to the public interest when it was our rights on the line, but suddenly it's critical to get this information out there when it's one man's reputation on the line?" And that's a question that I think needs to be answered.
(I couldn't find an existing transcript so I typed it out myself while listening to it on Youtube; apologies for any transcription errors)

So yes -- the GCSB was involved in the development of X-Keyscore. Given that the GCSB is part of the intelligence network that uses X-Keyscore, is that really all that surprising? It doesn't imply though that the GCSB has been illegally conducting mass surveillance against New Zealand targets.

edit: should note, I haven't watched the whole two hours of the Kim Dot Bombshell event; just the bit where Snowden first came on. I'll check out the rest some time when I'm not at work.
Old 17th September 2014, 17:04     #124
Lightspeed

JK vs Greenwald on Campbell Live tonight.
Old 17th September 2014, 17:08     #125
plaz0r

Old 17th September 2014, 18:06     #126
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I use Gmail and Outlook.com for most emailing. The servers are based in the USA. I assume as a matter of course that my unencrypted emails through US servers are snooped by the NSA. Thus the Five Eyes partners have access to the private communications of a NZ citizen.
Old 17th September 2014, 20:19     #127
Farmer Joe
Word To Your Motherboard!

There's a lot of carefully chosen language going on. My guess is that the NSA captures NZ data/metadata and then the GCSB access that data via xkeyscore - conveniently allowing them to deny "mass surveillance".
Old 17th September 2014, 20:45     #128
plaz0r

Sure. But that's not a revelation. The gcsb has allegedly been operating that way within Five Eyes and Echelon since the Waihopai spy base was set up in the late 80s.
Old 17th September 2014, 21:20     #129
chubby

facepalm

..and who expects politicians to be honest anyway?

amirite?
Old 17th September 2014, 22:20     #130
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Teapot
This is christian dogma and I don't think it's correct. I prefer an alternative like "treat others as they want to be treated". If you try very hard you can twist the former to mean the latter by abstraction but the two concepts are in reality completely different.

Both are very well meaning ideals.
Well, as far as golden rules go, they are considerably more left leaning than the other one where he who has the gold makes the rules
Old 18th September 2014, 08:47     #131
pxpx

Helen Clark denying that GSCB spies on NZers..

rofl.

Nah.. lets just believe Snowden etc because "it all just sounds too convenient"
Old 18th September 2014, 08:55     #132
chubby

Tasty Has The NSA Constructed The Perfect PPP?

a journalist.
http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2014/09/17...e-perfect-ppp/
Old 18th September 2014, 10:22     #133
pxpx

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11326909

Wonder how the Aussie Feds got the information in order to get the search warrants signed off by the courts.

I reckon they got terrorists to fill out an online survey.
Old 18th September 2014, 12:18     #134
Spink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11326909

Wonder how the Aussie Feds got the information in order to get the search warrants signed off by the courts.

I reckon they got terrorists to fill out an online survey.
You say that but I literally just filled in an online form for US immigration that said "Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities?" [yes] [no]

Lower on the page it said "Have you ever engaged in the recruitment or use of child soldiers?" D: scary stuff.
Old 18th September 2014, 12:19     #135
Lightspeed

Do they still ask if you were involved with the Nazis? That's a funny one.
Old 18th September 2014, 12:19     #136
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Of course you said yes to both just to see if anyone's checking the data, right?
Old 18th September 2014, 12:23     #137
Spink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Do they still ask if you were involved with the Nazis? That's a funny one.
Nope It asked if I'm affiliated with the Communist or other totalitarian party, though. I guess since I vote national I check Yes to that?
Old 18th September 2014, 21:38     #138
Know me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Joe
There's a lot of carefully chosen language going on. My guess is that the NSA captures NZ data/metadata and then the GCSB access that data via xkeyscore - conveniently allowing them to deny "mass surveillance".
nail on the head.
Old 18th September 2014, 21:59     #139
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
I use Gmail and Outlook.com for most emailing. The servers are based in the USA. I assume as a matter of course that my unencrypted emails through US servers are snooped by the NSA. Thus the Five Eyes partners have access to the private communications of a NZ citizen.
I use the internet. NZ's connection to the world, with the exception of Australia, terminates in a location based in the USA. I assume as a matter of course that my data, unencrypted or otherwise or at least information showing what connections I make, is being snooped on by the NSA. Thus the Five Eyes partners have access to the private communications of a NZ citizen.
Old 18th September 2014, 22:22     #140
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

You ARE new to this!
Old 18th September 2014, 22:55     #141
MadMax
Stuff

everyone's gotta start somewhere

how does a connection to somewhere not terminate in that somewhere?

Last edited by MadMax : 18th September 2014 at 22:58.
Old 19th September 2014, 09:31     #142
pxpx

Can someone define Terminate?
Old 19th September 2014, 09:48     #143
StN
I have detailed files

I post to NZG from within NZ. How does the NSA cable tap sniff that?

PS:

Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf, hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT, rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate, presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b, amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose, nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars, rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration, assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission, communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118, claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices, boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti, Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI 821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60, RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm, Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD. 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3, L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic rounds, ballistic media, special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D, SRT, Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, Happy, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA, JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case, Tools, RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL, NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI, BRGE, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE, bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch, AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM, SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA, ELF, LF, MF, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort, 50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z-200, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate, OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, SARA, Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism, real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT, NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID, 7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson, Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, quarter, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan, Birthday, Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah, MYK, GAFE, forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security, OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, JTF-6, AVN, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA, DT, gtegsc, owhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI, spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met, CIA-DST, INI, watchers, keebler, contacts, Blowpipe, BTM, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Z7, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, no|d, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, BROMURE, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Starr, Wackenhutt, EO, burhop, Wackendude, mol, Shelton, 2E781, F-22, 2010, JCET, cocaine, Vale, IG, Kosovo, Dake, 36,800, Hillal, Pesec, Hindawi, GGL, NAICC, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, ISPE, CCSC, Scud, SecDef, Magdeyev, VOA, Kosiura, Small Pox, Tajik, +=, Blacklisted 411, TRDL, Internet Underground, BX, XS4ALL, wetsu, muezzin, Retinal Fetish, WIR, Fetish, FCA, Yobie, forschung, emm, ANZUS, Reprieve, NZC-332, edition, cards, mania, 701, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago Posse, NSDM, l0ck, spook, keywords, QRR, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, NSWT, press-release, WISDIM, burned, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Enforcers, Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, NACSE, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI, Blacknet, ISM, JCE, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, NSV, GQ360, X400, Texas, jihad, SDI, BRIGAND, Uzi, Fort Meade, *&, gchq.gov.uk, supercomputer, bullion, 3, NTTC, Blackmednet, :, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, IWIS, Planet-1, ISTA, rs9512c, South Africa, Sergeyev, Montenegro, Toeffler, Rebollo, sorot, cryptanalysis, nuclear, 52 52 N - 03 03 W, Morgan, Canine, GEBA, INSCOM, MEMEX, Stanley, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, WASS, WID, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, O/S, Area51, SABC, basement, ISWG, $ @, data-haven, NSDD, black-bag, rack, TEMPEST, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, ISAF, unclassified, Sayeret Tzanhanim, PARASAR, Gripan, pirg, curly, Taiwan, guest, utopia, NSG, orthodox, CCSQ, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, UNSCOM, Fukuyama, Manfurov, Kvashnin, Marx, Abdurahmon, snullen, Pseudonyms, MITM, NARF, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, NSES, Sugar Grove, WAS, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, XM, Parvus, NAVSVS, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, blow out, BUDS, WQC, Flintlock, PABX, Electron, Chicago Crust, e95, DDR&E, 3M, KEDO, iButton, R1, erco, Toffler, FAS, RHL, K3, Visa/BCC, SNT, Ceridian, STE, condor, CipherTAC-2000, Etacs, Shipiro, ssor, piz, fritz, KY, 32, Edens, Kiwis, Kamumaruha, DODIG, Firefly, HRM, Albright, Bellcore, rail, csim, NMS, 2c, FIPS140-1, CAVE, E-Bomb, CDMA, Fortezza, 355ml, ISSC, cybercash, NAWAS, government, NSY, hate, speedbump, joe, illuminati, BOSS, Kourou, Misawa, Morse, HF, P415, ladylove, filofax, Gulf, lamma, Unit 5707, Sayeret Mat'Kal, Unit 669, Sayeret Golani, Lanceros, Summercon, NSADS, president, ISFR, freedom, ISSO, walburn, Defcon VI, DC6, Larson, P99, HERF pipe-bomb, 2.3 Oz., cocaine, $, impact, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, ST1, assassinate, virus, ISCS, ISPR, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, WWSV, Atlas, IWWSVCS, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, SASSTIXS, IWG, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, NSRB, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, Johohonbu, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, ISEP, ISEC, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, NSOF, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, Hannibal!, INS, IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, LITE, PKK, HoHoCon, SISMI, ISG, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, HAMASMOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, Monica, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, AG, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, .375, Peering, CSC, Tangimoana Beach, Commecen, Vanuatu, Kwajalein, LHI, DRM, GSGI, DST, MITI, JERTO, SDF, Koancho, Blenheim, Rivera, Kyudanki, varon, 310, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, jaws, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, meta, Faber, SFPD, EG&G, ISEP, blackjack, Fox, Aum, AIEWS, AMW, RHL, Baranyi, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, VIA, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, WWSP, WID, osco, Mary, honor, Templar, THAAD, package, CISD, ISG, BIOLWPN, JRA, ISB, ISDS, chosen, LBSD, van, schloss, secops, DCSS, DPSD, LIF, PRIME, SURVIAC, telex, SP4, Analyzer, embassy, Golf, B61-7, Maple, Tokyo, ERR, SBU, Threat, JPL, Tess, SE, EPL, SPINTCOM, ISS-ADP, Merv, Mexico, SUR, SO13, Rojdykarna, airframe, 510, EuroFed, Avi, shelter, Crypto AG.
Old 19th September 2014, 09:57     #144
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
I post to NZG from within NZ. How does the NSA cable tap sniff that?
That port mirroring stuff MadMax was talking about. Pretty sure NZG was targeted back in the day, but to snap up talent like tmasky.

Seriously though, I don't even trust the communication between by keyboard and PC. I should probably get one of them hats Pimp-X is selling.
Old 19th September 2014, 10:00     #145
^BITES^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
That port mirroring stuff MadMax was talking about. Pretty sure NZG was targeted back in the day, but to snap up talent like tmasky.

Seriously though, I don't even trust the communication between by keyboard and PC. I should probably get one of them hats Pimp-X is selling.
"it seems feasible" or "its too much coincidence" sort of shit is why I'm probably going to vote, too many fucking morons believing bullshit and feels like a duty to counter balance derp.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)