Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Technology & Troubleshooting
User Name
Password

Old 1st July 2021, 18:52     #81
Ajax
Architeuthis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know me.
The fine has got nothing to do with the GME and others short squeeze.
Well, it sort of does. Read the FINRA statement.

Third, FINRA found that, from January 2018 to February 2021, Robinhood failed to reasonably supervise the technology that it relied upon to provide core broker-dealer services, such as accepting and executing customer orders.

Robinhood’s shady shit relating to the short squeeze occurred in this period.
Old 2nd October 2021, 10:00     #82
Nich

https://www.epsilontheory.com/the-uncontained-spark/

Quote:
What’s important to me is that Jim Swartwout is apparently tipping off colleagues about that information in a conversation about personal account trades.

I say “apparently” because, like I say, maybe there are other internal communications that make this something other than raw, pure illegal front running. But it seems … errr … difficult to walk back or explain away a statement as black and white as “I sold my AMC today.”

And you know what’s really damning about all this? The sheer casualness of it all.
#bitfd (burn it the fuck down) indeed
Old 29th October 2022, 10:34     #83
Nich

https://twitter.com/AMC_Apee/status/...kgWngZCm9BdWvw

Credit Suisse took on Archegos short position liabilities (Gamestop, AMC), and now their stock is dropping -20% in a single day.

They also own 1.5 million Amazon stock (-20% yesterday) and a shit ton of META (-25% yesterday).

Federal reserve is printing money for a Swiss bank (presumably for Credit Suisse bail out)

Credit suisse laying off 9,000 staff

Meme traders lumped on the short positions on Credit Suisse and NYT told them they were crazy for shorting.

And Credit Suisse have the audacity to advise people help ease their short liabilities on AMC, GME.

lol, no life raft for you, you are meant to be the life raft. Thanks for playing.
Old 1st November 2022, 14:10     #84
crocos

LOL, this thread, if it wasn't for it's meme/nostalgia-based online origin, is probably better under Politics or even just General nowadays. It's become normalised.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية