User Name
Password

Old 6th March 2008, 16:45     #2161
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

^^ skinny white boy with teh bling!?!?!?!??!/

Old 6th March 2008, 17:01     #2162
Torka

OSes should automatically give extra CPU priority to a task when you spam click it
Old 6th March 2008, 17:03     #2163
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torka
OSes should automatically give extra CPU priority to a task when you spam click it
Yes - exactly how I would program pedestrian crossing and lift button logic.
Old 6th March 2008, 17:23     #2164
Helious

Laugh

^^^ tehe
Old 6th March 2008, 22:01     #2165
MadMax
Stuff

Old 6th March 2008, 22:58     #2166
Juju
get to da choppa

Trying but not seeing any gear grinding going on... (Unless he's selling shitty cars that grind their gears?)
Old 6th March 2008, 23:06     #2167
Markh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
Trying but not seeing any gear grinding going on... (Unless he's selling shitty cars that grind their gears?)
Unless it's the wording of "UP to $3000 MINIMUM trade in? WTF?
That's like a sale with up to a minimum of 40% off, what the hell would that mean?
Old 6th March 2008, 23:26     #2168
Cartman

the small i makes it look like manly cars.. which they arent.. cause one is a ford.
Old 7th March 2008, 10:18     #2169
Baal

the fiat multipla grinds my gears

Old 7th March 2008, 10:20     #2170
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal

Is that you, Clarkson?
Old 7th March 2008, 11:19     #2171
Ritalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal
Me too. Ugliest car on the roads.
It reminds me of the car they let Homer Simpson design.
Old 7th March 2008, 11:46     #2172
-Dr.J-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax

It makes you wonder what the other portion of their business is. They must have a clandestine lab set up back there.
Old 7th March 2008, 12:28     #2173
Solvent

Why the badmind for the Multipla? Not that I would ever drive one or any MPV, but it is one of the most functional MPVs and hey, aside from the slightly odd frontend, looks more interesting than the majority of the bland Japanese garbage MPVs on our roads.
Old 7th March 2008, 12:32     #2174
lektronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solvent
Why the badmind for the Multipla? Not that I would ever drive one or any MPV, but it is one of the most functional MPVs and hey, aside from the slightly odd frontend, looks more interesting than the majority of the bland Japanese garbage MPVs on our roads.
Well, it is a Fiat, so it will break in less then eight minutes of driving. I agree it does look a bit like "The Homer", but it is a very functional car just fugly.
Old 7th March 2008, 13:02     #2175
Jonas Undrawing

looks like a retarded dolphin
Old 7th March 2008, 14:11     #2176
StN
I have detailed files

Trying to install a wiki spell checker for a coder - and finding that ironically after two hours of to-ing and fro-ing, the original install package contains a conf file that is never accessed, because they spelled the name wrong...
Old 7th March 2008, 15:14     #2177
cEvin
Love In Vein

pizza days at work.

if you've worked in a large IT company and had a pizza day you'll know what i mean.
Old 7th March 2008, 15:20     #2178
Torka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cEvin
pizza days at work.

if you've worked in a large IT company and had a pizza day you'll know what i mean.
Heh, yep.
Old 7th March 2008, 15:24     #2179
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
pizza days at work.

You mean "filthy keyboard days".
Old 7th March 2008, 15:31     #2180
Sp0nge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax
does it grind your gears that you cant get in?
Old 7th March 2008, 15:36     #2181
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
You mean "filthy keyboard days".
Old 7th March 2008, 16:49     #2182
Helious

^^^^ lol
Old 7th March 2008, 17:25     #2183
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

^LOL.

Broken ring finger grinds my gears.
Old 7th March 2008, 17:29     #2184
caffiend

Quote:
pizza days at work.

"Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. "
Old 7th March 2008, 18:15     #2185
Reformed_Quint

IT Professionals.
Old 7th March 2008, 18:37     #2186
TnT

Auckland drivers. So little consideration, so little courtesy, so much ignorance, such a general lack of awareness and no forethought whatsoever. I hadn't realised how bad it was, but it is REALLY bad.

The other thing grinding my gears is my own procrastination. "Yeah I really should get the car serviced", next time do it dickhead. I should've known Murphy was on the flight with me and would choose 80kms away from home to have the car break down, with the entire family and all our luggage in it, at midnight.

Murphys Law: If it can go wrong, it will.
TnT's ammendment, at the worst possible moment.
Old 7th March 2008, 18:39     #2187
Helious

^^^ whoa.. that's a hardcore case of Murphy's for sure.

What model/make vehicle :p ?!
Old 7th March 2008, 20:17     #2188
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Fuck that reminds me I gotta look into getting an International License if I need it.
Old 7th March 2008, 21:10     #2189
TnT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helious-
^^^ whoa.. that's a hardcore case of Murphy's for sure.

What model/make vehicle ?!
EF Fairmont, on LPG, notorious for cylinder head issues. In the middle of the night it is the last thing you need happening to you after 24 hours of air travel...
Old 7th March 2008, 21:55     #2190
Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
Fuck that reminds me I gotta look into getting an International License if I need it.
Yes you will need it. If you're going to be here longer than 6 months to a year, get a Canadian licence. Oh ... and brace yourself for car insurance :P
Old 7th March 2008, 22:17     #2191
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0nge
does it grind your gears that you cant get in?
i'd like to have up to minimum 12 apples please
Old 7th March 2008, 22:18     #2192
smudge
Ich Bin Ein Grey Lynner

That it's impossible to search for a filename that contains a "+" in any search engine except for yahoo.
Old 7th March 2008, 22:29     #2193
buckies

Crying chicks expecting they should be let out a lift first even though they are at the back

Contradicts the gender equality values that femi-nazi's preach.
Old 7th March 2008, 23:54     #2194
Jamiepo

Hiring out a whole 10 man dorm room at the Silver Fern in Taupo and forgetting to lock one of the doors only to wake up to my mate shouting about a thief. Goodbye watch wallet shoes and my sense of saftey in NZ. What ever happened to being able to leave your keys in your unlocked car while you popped into the dairy to pick up a bottle of milk and a fruju. Turns out the thief also cracked a Canadian Guys skull 10 minutes before he looted our room.
Old 8th March 2008, 00:05     #2195
Kryten

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckies
Contradicts the gender equality values that femi-nazi's preach.
I hold doors open and let ladies go first because it makes ME feel good. Buggered if I really care what it does for their feelings.
Old 8th March 2008, 00:16     #2196
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
pizza days at work.

our ex cio wanted to order pizza once. it tok 11 phonecalls, 3 emails and 2 hours. all because he was truly mental.

not kidding.
Old 8th March 2008, 00:31     #2197
dead goon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiepo
Turns out the thief also cracked a Canadian Guys skull 10 minutes before he looted our room.
WTF is wrong with NZ these days? The amount of murders and shit I see in the papers is insane for a population of 4m.
Old 8th March 2008, 00:43     #2198
Jamiepo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead goon
WTF is wrong with NZ these days? The amount of murders and shit I see in the papers is insane for a population of 4m.
Had a bit of a chat to the cop afterwards, 4th robery of the night and the Canadian was his 3rd serious assualt. He said it was a busy night but this kind of thing was getting much more common in Taupo can only imagine what the bigger centres are like. Nice Cop though very friendly +++ would trade again.
Old 8th March 2008, 00:45     #2199
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiepo
Hiring out a whole 10 man dorm room at the Silver Fern in Taupo and forgetting to lock one of the doors only to wake up to my mate shouting about a thief. Goodbye watch wallet shoes and my sense of saftey in NZ. What ever happened to being able to leave your keys in your unlocked car while you popped into the dairy to pick up a bottle of milk and a fruju. Turns out the thief also cracked a Canadian Guys skull 10 minutes before he looted our room.
thats fucking shit dude, i've always liked to think the recent 'rise' in violent crimes is because it seems to be a media hot topic at the moment (so more exposure makes it seem like its happening more) but when you hear about shit like this through other avenues it really makes you wonder.

some people in this country need a fucking reality check.
Old 8th March 2008, 00:47     #2200
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryten
I hold doors open and let ladies go first because it makes ME feel good as I perv down their tops. Buggered if I really care what it does for their feelings.
Altered, for great truth!

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية