Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 17th December 2010, 23:28     #27681
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
huge night on the fry. gurnard is flying out the door.
I laughed. Wait, Pimp-X, isn't Gurnard a flying fish?
Old 17th December 2010, 23:28     #27682
tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
BUT BUT BUT. South Island winters. I've heard they're fucking nasty...
Go celebrity chip maker on their arses! the travelling chip show.

Hell for a few years over here every single wannabe restaurant was touting their hand made chips and it was the flavour du jour.

They were still often quite mediocre chips. Like they were an okay chip but they cost a million bucks per chip which sort of defeated the purpose of the chip. Paying that kind of cash I want either a chip that blows my mind or is at least as good as a good fish and chip shop but is beside something else awesome.
Old 17th December 2010, 23:31     #27683
Nich

oh speaking of fires. I was finishing my postie round today, riding back to branch via Manukau Rd. In the parking lot for chaska punjab da was the smoldering remains of a white station wagon, totally covered in sweet foamy anti-fire stuff. Cops, amber lamps, firies. And a huge ass traffic jam

1pm car fire. interesting. The whole car was on fire judging by the burn marks.
Old 17th December 2010, 23:36     #27684
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
oh speaking of fires. I was finishing my postie round today, riding back to branch via Manukau Rd. In the parking lot for chaska punjab da was the smoldering remains of a white station wagon, totally covered in sweet foamy anti-fire stuff. Cops, amber lamps, firies. And a huge ass traffic jam

1pm car fire. interesting. The whole car was on fire judging by the burn marks.
Old 17th December 2010, 23:54     #27685
tarzan007

Was my last day at work today. Now for a summer holiday and then off to Korea in February (fingers crossed!)
Old 17th December 2010, 23:54     #27686
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
I'm gonna love that bitch. Bitches love love.
Old 18th December 2010, 00:17     #27687
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax
heard a fire alarm go off next door so went out the front door to look but didn't seen anything of concern. went back inside for a better view and fortunately i had my glasses OFF as i saw a neighbour standing at a curtainless window with a light on in a bra.

sorry, no glasses = no rating
Old 18th December 2010, 02:31     #27688
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Guy in that fully reminds me of Asmo.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 19th December 2010, 13:00     #27689
Vrtigo
Marginal Poster

helious, can you take some pics of blackball? i maps-googled it and it looks like a nice place. prove me wrong.
Old 19th December 2010, 13:46     #27690
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

it's an amazing place and there's some spectacular views. i don't have a working camera. my phone and camera are fucked, it's so random to have them both go at the same time. i think the phone is jsut the memory card, bit shitty about that actually, there's heaps of gold on that card. i have a backup in auckland on my pc. MY PC ;( i miss my pc!!

stepdad has some old school kodak thing, i think it's about 2MP so i'll use that, for what it's worth - rofl.

i'm no photographer though. but i reckon i can do better than crocos at that wellington meet!!!! bwaha ;p
Old 19th December 2010, 15:10     #27691
mpx

Oh Microsoft, what pandoras box have you opened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiW9X5EXEo Possibly NSFW but if you work on a Sunday you deserve it.
Old 19th December 2010, 16:51     #27692
chiQ
Frag-muff

I was pulling off SH1 at New World in Waikanae today, and this chick was indicating to pull out from the shoulder ahead of me, so since I was out of the main traffic stream I stopped to let her pull out ahead of me. She didn't see though, so I ended up driving around her. I'm almost 100 % certain it was eff tee.

Hi eff tee!
Old 19th December 2010, 17:00     #27693
CCS
Stunt Pants

Did you beep at her and flip her off and yell "FUCK YOU, FUCKING CUoh hi ef tee!"
Old 19th December 2010, 17:35     #27694
chiQ
Frag-muff

Nah, I drove away feeling all sad and shunned, and weeping gently.

I even braked and then waited patiently when a few moments later the idiot in the passenger seat of the park to the right of the one I was turning into flung his door open a couple of metres in front of my front bumper. I probably should have taken the door off the car, parked, and walked away. He deserved no less (though the owner of the car perhaps didn't), but I was feeling mellow...and weeping with the pain of eff tee's rejection.
Old 19th December 2010, 18:18     #27695
CCS
Stunt Pants

I reckon you need to get into the habit of road raging people when it's necessary. They'll never expect it from such a sweet little girl and they'll be so gobsmacked when you give them an earful

Grindage: dumb fuck taxi driver nearly smashing into me when he ran a red light. Gonna report that one to the cops as a proper complaint because a) he wasn't just sneaking through the amber, he just disregarded the red lights and just about fucked up my car, and b) taxis ought to take more responsibility for their passengers. Got the cunt's plate, didn't catch the taxi company or I'd be complaining to whatever body is in charge of taxis.

Getting back into the habit of running a dash cam now. Makes it easier to prove I have the lights in my favour.
Old 19th December 2010, 18:50     #27696
mpx

My helmet cam proved good evidence when I was shunted by a driver who "didn't see" me earlier this year!

Video footage from my phone also proved as good evidence for the cops after I was "assaulted" by some small angry Australian when I went over to ask if they could turn the music down last Saturday.

The look on their faces when cold hard evidence is presented before them is delicious. I'm an avid fan of the secret third person.
Old 19th December 2010, 18:57     #27697
xor

Were you wearing a helmet when you asked about the music? o_O
Old 19th December 2010, 19:15     #27698
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpx
Video footage from my phone also proved as good evidence for the cops after I was "assaulted" by some small angry Australian when I went over to ask if they could turn the music down last Saturday.
Where were you hiding your phone? Or were you not hiding it at all?
Old 19th December 2010, 19:35     #27699
mpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Were you wearing a helmet when you asked about the music? o_O
No, I have a helmet cam and my iPhone. :P

I wasn't hiding it CCS, I was just holding onto it and facing the direction of the angry guy. He took offence to me calling him mate after I asked him if he could turn the kareoke player down a bit and started pushing me and taking swings. He was drunk as all hell.
Old 19th December 2010, 20:39     #27700
CCS
Stunt Pants

Heh, what a ballsy guy, holding his cell camera all casual-like :P
Old 19th December 2010, 20:47     #27701
lektronimo

He was probably pissed you were filming him in the first place.
Old 19th December 2010, 20:58     #27702
p01s0n

wtf you can't post something like that and not post the youtube link for it.
Old 19th December 2010, 21:21     #27703
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

come on matt, upload that shit ;>
Old 19th December 2010, 21:23     #27704
CCS
Stunt Pants

Good call, p01s0n p13. Shot.

Where's the fucken video at?
Old 19th December 2010, 21:25     #27705
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

create an alt account on youtube. give the video some stupid name that no one will ever bother to search for. email the A list the link. take it down 24hours later.

or something!
Old 19th December 2010, 21:28     #27706
CCS
Stunt Pants

Pretty sure you can make youtubes that are private invitation-only.
Old 19th December 2010, 21:34     #27707
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

DO THAT THEN!!!!!!!!!
Old 19th December 2010, 21:40     #27708
chiQ
Frag-muff

I might get a dash-cam one day. I spend a couple of hours driving each day, and see the most insane stuff. Some of it's just daft and would make good YouTube fodder, but sometimes it's really serious and having video could be handy. I don't rage often when driving. I tend to keep a safe distance and dob the buggers in if they're endangering anyone but themselves, which is much more satisfying than raging.
Old 19th December 2010, 22:15     #27709
mpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lektronimo
He was probably pissed you were filming him in the first place.
Haha he didn't know it was recording until I said I had recorded what he was saying and doing (pushing and throwing swings) and was calling the cops. His tune changed like a lightswitch after that funnily enough.

You couldn't really see anything because it was dark, all you saw were shadows - it wasn't very eventful. He was just drunk and angry and I like my law-specific job far too much to get into fights and possibly have assault next to my name, so I called the cops!

I would've just uploaded it to my actual youtube account if it was intelligable and interesting. :P

I'll make up for it by posting an extremely childish video of me putting a whoppee cushion on my workmate's chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6LhODPky80

And this should stir up the car drivers, lanesplitting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mgwYSh16x4

Last edited by mpx : 19th December 2010 at 22:17.
Old 19th December 2010, 22:28     #27710
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

lawlz at the whoopee cushion, that was hilarious! i watched that entire clip of your commute, quite fascinating really ;p

now, back to the family guy movie
Old 19th December 2010, 22:32     #27711
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
I might get a dash-cam one day. I spend a couple of hours driving each day, and see the most insane stuff. Some of it's just daft and would make good YouTube fodder, but sometimes it's really serious and having video could be handy. I don't rage often when driving. I tend to keep a safe distance and dob the buggers in if they're endangering anyone but themselves, which is much more satisfying than raging.
wished i'd done that when i was driving ...

i wanted to make a collection of video clips of how people drive like sheep for example - if a car moves to the side of a lane in preparation to turn or lanechange others will do the same and suddenly have to pull around the vehicle as it's usually slowing down and causing the traffic to reduce following distances. the other was cars that sit at the lights going off and on their brakes. just fuckin sit there till the light changes instead of trying to do a rabbit on heat immitation
Old 19th December 2010, 22:40     #27712
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpx
Oh Microsoft, what pandoras box have you opened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiW9X5EXEo Possibly NSFW but if you work on a Sunday you deserve it.
Quote:
Don't buy the ones manufactured from China..They may have an inbuilt 3G software that picks up all your actions and later you may be able to see yourself on Kineleaks.
Old 19th December 2010, 23:14     #27713
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Hehe nice prank vid. I like your evil laugh
Old 19th December 2010, 23:58     #27714
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
I've been looking at one of these dash-cams. Wide lens, 720p, reasonable price, can be powered by car. Also it's designed for being a dash cam, whereas my ZX1 is awkwardly shaped and not really suited to mounting by a windscreen.
Old 20th December 2010, 00:00     #27715
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

I have been seeing this page do the rounds on FB at the moment..

Quote:
I will attempt to set the world record for the amount of weight to be leg-pressed in 24 hours. I will do this using the 45 degree incline leg press commonly found in gyms around the world. To my best knowledge, there is no current record for this challenge and I’m aiming to make it unbreakable.
This attempt is planned to run across the 4th - 5th February 2011, down at Browns Bay, Auckland.
What a hardout guy..

Old 20th December 2010, 00:34     #27716
lektronimo

Crappy shoes, crappy tribal tattoo - yep, definitely a browns bay guy.
Old 20th December 2010, 04:17     #27717
fidgit
Always itchy

I didn't see a wikileaks thread, so anyway...

Isn't it hillarious that the Bank of America's excuse for cutting off fund transfers to Wikileaks is: "our reasonable belief that WikiLeaks may be engaged in activities that are, among other things, inconsistent with our internal policies for processing payments."

What the lol?
"our reasonable belief", not "we've been shown evidence that proves"?
"may be engaged in"? They "may" be engaged in trafficking child sex slaves. Who gives a shit what they "may" be doing? How about what they actually "are" doing?
Oh... like being "inconsistent with our internal policies for processing payments"? Uh... so they're a terrorist organisation? Organised crime syndicate? Front for laundering money? Or perhaps none of the above, and you're too fucking hopeless to balls up and say you've been told to cut them off by your Government?

The hatchet job being attempted (and probably succeeding) on Wikileaks and Asange is nothing short of astounding. That no mainsteam media care to publicise it in such a way as to make it obvious to enough folk to get some effective counter-action underway really just shows most papers (even the ones that published the leaks, it seems) are spineless in the face of an actual fight with the Big Guys.

Also, the US have got Sweden looking utterly ridiculous right now, trying to extradite Asange out of England to face a charge of rape on the grounds that he.......... won't get an std test?! What happened Sweden? You used to be cool...
Old 20th December 2010, 04:26     #27718
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgit
I didn't see a wikileaks thread, so anyway...
You know what I'm going to say, right?
Old 20th December 2010, 07:58     #27719
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi
I have been seeing this page do the rounds on FB at the moment..

What a hardout guy..

lol, pretty sure he'll run out of juice within that time frame. Don't think that brah will be lifting much
Old 20th December 2010, 08:46     #27720
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I've been looking at one of these dash-cams. Wide lens, 720p, reasonable price, can be powered by car. Also it's designed for being a dash cam, whereas my ZX1 is awkwardly shaped and not really suited to mounting by a windscreen.
that's a really good deal. dash cam seems like a pretty good idea. gg