Old 25th June 2003, 18:46     #242
mpx

if she posted lots and then posted pics of her naked under every post

that wouldnt be so bad

Old 25th June 2003, 19:06     #243
Fred

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
You'll get Fred if that's any compensation.
Sorry, no. I was more interested in the level of scarring the process looks likely to cause. Interestingly in looks like he will end up with a less noticeable scar than I have as someone who was circumsized shortly after birth. I suspect he will have a more callused scar though so it is turns and roundabouts as to at which stage of life the process is the better to have.

What is making it somewhat icky is the wound is weeping a little (fairly normal healing process stuff) and looks like it has a mild infection as it is a bit puffy and red as well.

Old 25th June 2003, 19:19     #244
SepulchraL

told you it was yuck

Old 25th June 2003, 19:41     #245
Uncle Gus

I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

Old 25th June 2003, 19:51     #246
SepulchraL

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Gus
I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.
please feel free to ask fred to forward it on, i can't really be bothered resending it

Old 25th June 2003, 19:54     #247
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

This may make the same rounds that spider bite did ...

Old 25th June 2003, 20:01     #248
Spink

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiplash
This may make the same rounds that spider bite did ...
Next thing we know it will be a photoshop regular like Triki and Juju!

Old 25th June 2003, 20:03     #249
Evilmonkey

You get scares from circumcision even as a baby?? I never noticed :P

Old 25th June 2003, 20:11     #250
Fred

Quote:
Originally posted by SepulchraL
please feel free to ask fred to forward it on, i can't really be bothered resending it
That might be tricky. I have already deleted the images having gleaned what I wanted to know from them...

Old 25th June 2003, 20:13     #251
Fred

Quote:
Originally posted by Evilmonkey
You get scares from circumcision even as a baby?? I never noticed :P
Scar might be too strong a description of it. If you check around the bottom of the glans you should notice a pink 'circle' of skin - that matches up with where the foreskin would be had it not been removed.

Old 25th June 2003, 23:02     #252
Akane

Quote:
sure can

i dunno if i'd wanna get it done for the fuck of it tho, i had to pull the bandage off in the shower last night... seriously not fun. but i have to say, it hurts a LOT less than i thought it would. (that doesn't mean it doesn't look fuckin disgusting tho)
Well, for the last 20 odd years i've been pee-ing out of a 2mm hole just like you, and I can't pull it back it hurts like hell.

Once before, my ex-GF wasin't really lubed up, she sat on my cock, the skins near the hole was bleeding, I was screaming with tears coming down the side of my cheek.... and I don't shoot, I dribble, so if it doesen't decrease my sensitivity (I last 30 mins normally, already a bad thing), then I'll get mine done.

btw send me the pix of your bits please [email protected]N'TSPAM0RME

Old 25th June 2003, 23:16     #253
Wuffle

Holy crap

Fucking same! BLEEDING? HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

But i've never had that problem!? fuck you cunts freaking me the fuck out!. Shit i might get it done now.........*me stocks up on lube*

Old 25th June 2003, 23:35     #254
Cookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Reaps
Cookie, for like the last three days, nzgames has been a Cookiefest, whats that.. an interesting looking thread, cookie cookie cookie, and more cookie, talking ALOT.

*snip*

Bad luck if there just happens to be alot of topics you're interested in currently.
Yeh, tis bad luck.
Sorry.

Old 26th June 2003, 09:26     #255
Evilmonkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Wuffle
Fucking same! BLEEDING? HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

But i've never had that problem!? fuck you cunts freaking me the fuck out!. Shit i might get it done now.........*me stocks up on lube*
WTF?? you can't pull your foreskin back, and you only 'thinking' about getting it done .. SCREW THAT.

Old 26th June 2003, 12:15     #256
Wuffle

Twitch

Well i never really thought about it. TILL THIS FUCKING THREAD. FUCK. Explain further you freaky cunt, why should i have to slice'n'dice !?!?

Old 26th June 2003, 12:25     #257
Bread

Quote:
Well i never really thought about it. TILL THIS FUCKING THREAD. FUCK. Explain further you freaky cunt, why should i have to slice'n'dice !?!?
Because you can't pull back your foreskin?

Old 26th June 2003, 12:30     #258
Wuffle

Twitch

But why would i want to!? I haven't had any troubles with it yet......so why should i get the chop? is it gonna lead to troubles later on in life if i do leave it like this?

Old 26th June 2003, 12:31     #259
Simon
SHG

Wacked

I think I speak for everyone here when I say... if you can't retract your foreskin, how do you WASH under it? Or is that something you just don't bother with?

Old 26th June 2003, 12:34     #260
Wuffle

Holy crap

SO I HAVE TO CHOP MY RAINCOAT!?

Old 26th June 2003, 12:54     #261
Unemazezamer

Upside down

God...

*shakes my head*

Personally, I reckon being circumcised is good, cos you don't have to worry about shit getting in your 4skin and getting infected, bla bla, as well as the stink of old cum and piss...
I got mine done when I was like, one, and I still remember it cos I was forced to do a piss straight after, and I was like "NO WAY" so mum and gran had to stay in the hospital for three hours giving me water until I HAD to piss.
Anyway, much as I hate to say this, I agree with duckstab re. women being all "Look at me! Wow!" It is SO goddamn annoying at times. BUT Cookie, I've always enjoyed your posts as you have some pretty enlightening stuff to say at times. Duck, if you flame me for saying that I'll find a way to haxor joo! *grin*

Yeh well, about that question "How do you wank with a cut dick?"
C'monnnnnnnn use common sense dude. How do you wank with foreskin? Well, apply said theory to non foreskin but less moving as the foreskin has to be pulled back as well so yeah, there you go. Answered?

Have a nice one dudes
Good luck Se. Hope it heals soon. Fuck having surgery that late. >.<
Cheers

Old 26th June 2003, 13:03     #262
FireStorm
Holmium

Quote:
But why would i want to!? I haven't had any troubles with it yet......so why should i get the chop? is it gonna lead to troubles later on in life if i do leave it like this?
Hygiene comes to mind. It's an external part of your body, that is frequently exposed to "dirty" things. Over the years, you sorta wonder what the bacteria are doing under the protection of your foreskin...

I can't see any troubles the might arise as a result of the operation. I had the snip done when I was quite young. Around 4 I think. No problems and the ladies have no problems with him at all .

Old 26th June 2003, 13:12     #263
Simon
SHG

Yeah, lately I've been worred about the external part of my body that is most frequently exposed to dirty things. So I'm thinking of getting my hands cut off. You know, for hygiene.

Old 26th June 2003, 13:20     #264
Spink

Quote:
Originally posted by FireStorm
Hygiene comes to mind. It's an external part of your body, that is frequently exposed to "dirty" things. Over the years, you sorta wonder what the bacteria are doing under the protection of your foreskin...

I can't see any troubles the might arise as a result of the operation. I had the snip done when I was quite young. Around 4 I think. No problems and the ladies have no problems with him at all .
I saved money and instead of buying sim city 4 I pull back my foreskin and drop bacteria in there and watch the city grow!

Old 26th June 2003, 13:54     #265
SepulchraL

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
Well, for the last 20 odd years i've been pee-ing out of a 2mm hole just like you, and I can't pull it back it hurts like hell.

Once before, my ex-GF wasin't really lubed up, she sat on my cock, the skins near the hole was bleeding, I was screaming with tears coming down the side of my cheek.... and I don't shoot, I dribble, so if it doesen't decrease my sensitivity (I last 30 mins normally, already a bad thing), then I'll get mine done.

btw send me the pix of your bits please [email protected]N'TSPAM0RME
do you notice that if you last too long, it hurts like hell high when you do eventually cumb? one of the main reasons i got it done (other than it hurting a lot, sometimes) is i didn't want to have to explain to every single fuckin chick i had sex with why my foreskin was "odd", that and i really couldn't handle being laughed at. i also couldn't use urinals, i would have to sit down to pee, otherwise it would spray everywhere and i would generally make a mess of myself . also i would have to "sponge up" excess urine with toilet paper that was left be hide my foreskin. otherwise i would walk out of the toilet and it would empty out down the side of my pants.

i can only remember mine bleeding once, and that was a few years back, when i was trying really hard to pull it back.. but after that the skin became quite strong and i didn't have a problem (not to mention the hole got smaller)

if i was you, i would get the chop. it doesn't hurt half as much as i was expecting it to, and it's an area that heals very fast. ohh, and being able to piss at normal speed is teh cool

Old 26th June 2003, 14:26     #266
Uncle Gus

While we're being open and honest about our bodies...

The hairs on my ass are permanently tangled together, so that when I shit, it comes out like meat out of a mincer. Sometimes, it gets so thickly tangled that the shit can't get through at all and just squishes out the sides.

Do I need help?

Old 26th June 2003, 14:42     #267
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Gus
Do I need help?
You need Veet - Back, Crack and Sack.

Old 26th June 2003, 15:06     #268
smeggar

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Yeah, lately I've been worred about the external part of my body that is most frequently exposed to dirty things. So I'm thinking of getting my hands cut off. You know, for hygiene.

Old 26th June 2003, 15:32     #269
Wuffle

Twitch

Quote:
do you notice that if you last too long, it hurts like hell high when you do eventually cumb? one of the main reasons i got it done (other than it hurting a lot, sometimes) is i didn't want to have to explain to every single fuckin chick i had sex with why my foreskin was "odd", that and i really couldn't handle being laughed at. i also couldn't use urinals, i would have to sit down to pee, otherwise it would spray everywhere and i would generally make a mess of myself . also i would have to "sponge up" excess urine with toilet paper that was left be hide my foreskin. otherwise i would walk out of the toilet and it would empty out down the side of my pants.

i can only remember mine bleeding once, and that was a few years back, when i was trying really hard to pull it back.. but after that the skin became quite strong and i didn't have a problem (not to mention the hole got smaller)

if i was you, i would get the chop. it doesn't hurt half as much as i was expecting it to, and it's an area that heals very fast. ohh, and being able to piss at normal speed is teh cool
!?!?!? They don't give u anasthetic to numb you while they go yoshimitsu on your cock!? *me freaks out*....but then again i don't spray everywhere and i piss pretty normally, my tip just sometimes slightly swells up balloon styles.

Man sep im gonna need those hugs im thinking about getting it done now. This Thread= GOOD

Old 26th June 2003, 15:55     #270
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie
Coming from the girl who has 'Misanthropic Girl' under her name...

GG.
Sweetheart, that was a "gift" from our noble benefactor, and not any title that I've chosen for myself.

FYI for the first few years that I posted here, everyone thought I was male, and I was rather happy about that.
I have never posted any "pics" of myself here, nor will I ever.

There are many females here who go quietly unannounced, and good for them. Its a "discussion" board, peoples perspective & point of view count, not their gender.

Old 26th June 2003, 16:01     #271
Cookie

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaosWulf
Sweetheart, that was a "gift" from our noble benefactor, and not any title that I've chosen for myself.
Sorry, wasn't aware of this.

Old 26th June 2003, 16:02     #272
mpx

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaosWulf
FYI for the first few years that I posted here, everyone thought I was male, and I was rather happy about that.
I have never posted any "pics" of myself here, nor will I ever.
SHIOW US UR TITS

Old 26th June 2003, 16:03     #273
Uncle Gus

Talking

Old 26th June 2003, 16:05     #274
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Wink

I think we'd all benifit more by discussing Gus' minced-poos than CW's tits ...

Old 26th June 2003, 16:28     #275
Simon
SHG

Quote:
...they go yoshimitsu on your cock!?
Best description of male genital surgery. Ever.

Old 26th June 2003, 16:52     #276
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred
Sorry, no.
Dude. It was a joke. Relax. You can exhale now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon
I think I speak for everyone here when I say... if you can't retract your foreskin, how do you WASH under it? Or is that something you just don't bother with?
THANKS. Now I have a disturbing mental image of all the cheesy gunk that has collected over the years under Seps tightly sealed foreskin.
And I would like to share that image with you.

Old 26th June 2003, 17:00     #277
SepulchraL

Quote:
!?!?!? They don't give u anasthetic to numb you while they go yoshimitsu on your cock!? *me freaks out*
i was under general anaesthetic (asleep) they also gave me a local, which lasted for about a day after the operation.

Quote:
Man sep im gonna need those hugs im thinking about getting it done now. This Thread= GOOD
i'm glad this thread has helped someone

i would see your doctor first, tho. there is a cream they can administer if the skin is soft enough, in which case you could manually pry the 2 pieces of skin apart (without much discomfort)

Old 26th June 2003, 17:02     #278
Wuffle

Holy crap

MANUALLY PRY MY FORESKIN APART? No thanks i'd rather keep my salami in the sandwich then!

Old 26th June 2003, 17:20     #279
DeepThroat

Duder, it's probably best if you get a doctor's opinion on that

Old 26th June 2003, 19:58     #280
Danjah

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
Dude. It was a joke. Relax. You can exhale now.

THANKS. Now I have a disturbing mental image of all the cheesy gunk that has collected over the years under Seps tightly sealed foreskin.
And I would like to share that image with you.
not unlike this?

http://www.willyworries.com/SickWill.../SmegmaNET.jpg