User Name
Password

Old 9th October 2022, 13:43     #3041
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar
So whats going to happen next time.
We're fucked. Compared to something really really contagious and really really lethal, COVID-19 is tame. It should have been a cakewalk, and we butchered it. When the bad one comes along we're all fucking dead.
Old 9th October 2022, 13:58     #3042
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Not until he's written a book about a miracle diet that can protect you from it, read the secret health tips that hospitals don't want you to know, click here
Sure, Malhotra is doing it for book sales. My god what a lazy dismissal.

But Australia signing a contract with Pfizer for 10 experimental gene therapy doses per person is best practice medicine first, profits second?

But we were scared! We needed a solution! Problem-reaction-solution. Pathetic.
Old 9th October 2022, 14:02     #3043
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
Sure, Malhotra is doing it for book sales. My god what a lazy dismissal.
Well when I was doing level 7 and level 9 research papers, this was exactly what we were expected to identify in our sources.
Old 9th October 2022, 14:12     #3044
Nich

That you put any value on what you learned in level 7, level 9 tell us all we need to know.
Old 9th October 2022, 14:20     #3045
Lightspeed

What do you know about what I learned?
Old 9th October 2022, 15:11     #3046
Nich

I don't care what you learned, so I'm not going to guess at the pearls of wisdom you think you gained.

Malhotra states what's motivating his current research: The vaccine-caused death of his father, and the post-mortem showing new heart damage that wasn't there in the previous year. But sure... book sales...
Old 9th October 2022, 15:22     #3047
Lightspeed

So your ignorance is as good as anyone's knowledge. You reckon computers get built that way?
Old 9th October 2022, 17:42     #3048
Nothing

Quote:
Malhotra states what's motivating his current research: The vaccine-caused death of his father, and the post-mortem showing new heart damage that wasn't there in the previous year. But sure... book sales...
Yeah, I'm not sure that makes any of it any better. I can certainly see how it could conceivably make things a lot worse, though.
Old 9th October 2022, 18:15     #3049
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing
Whoops. I made a mistake in these numbers
I simply ignored you completely because you had not been peer reviewed, therefore I don't care what you have to say or how valid it may be.
Old 9th October 2022, 18:16     #3050
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
So your ignorance is as good as anyone's knowledge. You reckon computers get built that way?
A drunk guy with conspiracy theories can build a computer. Proof: me.
Old 9th October 2022, 22:26     #3051
Lightspeed

facepalm

It figures you think building computers is just a case of plugging in pre-built components. Like silicon chips are just plucked from trees.
Old 9th October 2022, 23:52     #3052
Nothing

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
I simply ignored you completely because you had not been peer reviewed, therefore I don't care what you have to say or how valid it may be.
Right, because I was writing an article for a scientific publication. I'm flattered that you think my writing is of such a high calibre.
Old 11th October 2022, 01:21     #3053
Nich

Geert Vanden Bossche - It is 5 past 12!
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolida...t-is-5-past-12

He was right about vaccine-evading mutations and variants.
He predicted the vaccinated would be more sick, more often than unvaccinated.
I don't want to guess, but this quack probably uses rescue remedy! So therefore what could he know about vaccines!?

Also. Florida.
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-...ccines-doc.pdf

Quote:
This analysis found there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.
They should just call up Nothing. They probably just have a sore shoulder, or fainted!

Last edited by Nich : 11th October 2022 at 01:24.
Old 11th October 2022, 07:27     #3054
fixed_truth

That Florida one came up in my feed!
Quote:
Yet, despite huge analytic errors and limitations, this is now being put forward as evidence that mRNA vaccines put people at risk of cardiac death, when the paper doesn't show this. And so many studies show benefits far outweigh risks.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=683a35314105
Old 11th October 2022, 07:36     #3055
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Quote:

Also. Florida.
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-...ccines-doc.pdf

They should just call up Nothing. They probably just have a sore shoulder, or fainted!
Like fucking clockwork. I came across this "study" on another forum, and it has already been completely debunked along the same line as VAERS where it is simply raw, unverified data that has been groomed to form a narrative that people want to push.

edit: beaten like a anti-mandate protestor.

Last edited by sidbo : 11th October 2022 at 07:37.
Old 11th October 2022, 07:58     #3056
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Is that NZST or GMT?

I always get confused in which time zone I'm supposed to die. Nich, Titus can you clear up for me please?
Old 11th October 2022, 10:30     #3057
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
That Florida one came up in my feed!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=683a35314105
Forbes, lol. You know forbes is just a platform for guest writers to try to get a break?

yep, your Forbes, WaPo news diet has trained you to see VAERS and think it's like the YouTube comments section of vaccine injury reports.

Again, you deserve to self-genocide.

Last edited by Nich : 11th October 2022 at 10:33.
Old 11th October 2022, 17:20     #3058
Nich

Just went looking through that SCATHING forbes article seeing if it provides any links to the "so many studies show benefits far outweigh risks.".

Not a single link to verify. Just some random twitter threads, and final paragraph quotes FDA and CDC.

I'm beginning to think you guys are just straight up vaccine-injured.

Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines - Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, Germany (27 Dec 2020 to 31 Mar 2022)
https://www.pei.de/EN/newsroom/dossi...ne-safety.html
Quote:
- A total of 172,062,925 COVID-19 vaccinations were carried out in Germany between 27 December 2020 and 31 March 2022. 73.3% of vaccine doses were Comirnaty (BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH), 17.1% were Spikevax (MODERNA BIOTECH SPAIN, S.L.), 7.4% were Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca AB), 2.1% were COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen (now called Jcovden) and 0.1% were Nuvaxovid (Novavax CZ, a.s.).
- In the same time period, the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut received 296,233 reports
of suspected adverse events.
- The overall reporting rate for all vaccines was 1.7 reports per 1,000 doses
of vaccine. The reporting rate for serious adverse events was 0.2 reports per
1,000 doses of vaccine.
UPDATE: ‘One reported severe adverse reaction per 5,000 Covid vaccination doses’ in Germany
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/2...ation-germany/
Quote:
UPDATE 7.30 pm (July 20) – In a corrected statement by Germany’s Health Ministry, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, Federal Institute for Vaccines and Biomedical Drugs, the rate for a severe adverse reaction after a Covid vaccination is actually 0.2 reports per 1,000 vaccine doses.

Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4125239
Quote:
39 Results. Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased
40 risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1
41 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to
42 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk
43 increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9).
44 The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for
45 COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3
46 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).

Taiwan News Report - Number of people who died (officially) after vaccine has now exceeded people who died of the virus
https://twitter.com/phuromnee/status...69022740332544

Video
Prof. Zvika Granot, an immunologist & @PECC_eng member, explaining why the Israeli Ministry of Health's decision to jab babies & toddlers is negligent, irresponsible & based on distorted information.
The good news: Israel's jab takeup for babies is less than 0.05%.
https://twitter.com/efenigson/status...72826989760513

Myocarditis (2012 study)
https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/3370379
Quote:
Non-fulminant active myocarditis has a mortality rate of 25% to 56% within 3 to 10 years, owing to progressive heart failure and sudden cardiac death, especially if symptomatic heart failure manifests early on
Old 12th October 2022, 08:17     #3059
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
It figures you think building computers is just a case of plugging in pre-built components. Like silicon chips are just plucked from trees.
What do you know about what I learned?

I was actually talking about describing a CPU with Verilog and implementing the actual logic of each instruction and turning it into a chip design with computer aided tools. Which I did mostly when I was drunk, along with some sober mornings. I can't say I've etched silicon myself before, but I understand the process in principle, or at least the older processes (we studied the design and manufacture of MOS chips in ECEN302). Some kid from YouTube (teenager, or at least younger than we) built a [low res] chip fab in his basement (I think I've posted it, or maybe I shared it on Twitter), so it's not impossible, just big, expensive, and dirty [chemicals]. The point is it's not actually that difficult or mysterious once you understand the basics. One person can comprehend the entire process, even if some parts are still treated as a black box. I'm interested in chip design because I hate my current job.

Which is not to say I don't get what you're trying to say - or that I'm claiming to be the silicon master - it's just a bad example because computers are the most logical things we know - it's basically math and logic in synchronized circuits, operating deterministically. It's feasible for an experienced individual to design and troubleshoot silicon and have it actually do what it's supposed to. Of course errors can still be made - like the Pentium floating point bug. Testing is important.

Human bodies are far more complex and far less understood than computers. It's much harder for an individual or a team of vaccine manufacturers, or even the hive mind of medical professionals to know exactly what the outcomes will or will not be of a novel mRNA vaccine across the entire human population with all their varieties of health and genetic conditions. Or to say with absolute certainty "this is absolutely fine, it's safe and effective - trust the science". It's one thing to make the statement as a marketing slogan, it's another to state it as an accurate description of the characteristics of a vaccine which doesn't stop COVID and also sometimes kills people. That's likely why we usually test vaccines first, and normally only give them to people when they've been proven to be safe and effective, rather than vague promises by the manufacturer who then write up contracts saying "no guarantees, no promises, no refunds, and no liability", and who also have a history of fraudulent behaviour and an interest in money.

We also now know that Pfizer themselves had never tested whether it stopped transmission before it was pushed on people and the messaging of "protect others" was used as a bit of psychological trickery to make it our social duty rather than just something we should decide for ourselves. If governments listened to WHO's advice [that knew Pfizer hadn't tested it but promoted it on the basis of "social duty"], then it would be accurate to say your government never intentionally lied to you, they just spread misinformation without realizing it.

I'm not here to convince you the vaccine isn't safe, I'm just pointing out it's still experimental, and people coming out reporting things which aren't good news for the vaccine shouldn't be ignored just because it's not good news. If you're convinced that we know everything about the vaccine now, and we should not investigate any of these reports, then you're a pretty shitty "scientist". If you put your faith in the healthcare community and wanted to inject shit, or you did it to protect others because you were lied to, those are perfectly valid decisions. Just like refusing is a valid decision, because it was untested and we could see it wasn't working and we had heard it was fucking with people.

It's one thing to decide whether to inject it or not - that's a personal decision. But you can't just "decide" it's safe and ignore any new negative information about it. That's no longer the realm of science and just becomes dogma.

sidbo: You generally die in your local timezone, unless you're a neckbeard or on an aircraft, in which case you always die in UTC.
Old 12th October 2022, 11:27     #3060
Lightspeed

I wonder if anyone will read that wall of text.
Old 12th October 2022, 11:45     #3061
Nich

I read it, with skills I acquired in Year 1.
Old 12th October 2022, 13:38     #3062
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidbo
I always get confused in which time zone I'm supposed to die. Nich, Titus can you clear up for me please?
I notice @sovcit13 has not posted to Twitter for a week; that person has either died from the vaccine, or been silenced by the global zionist furry big pharma illuminati. Rest in power, patriot.
Old 12th October 2022, 16:55     #3063
Nich

The TGA is Dead Silent - Senate Speech 28th Sept 2022
Senator Gerard Rennick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXhKKEzuJo
Old 13th October 2022, 08:04     #3064
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Trollololol

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022...total-garbage/

Didn't die either, wonder what the new death day is going to be now? Maybe Mike Pillow can tell us.

Last edited by sidbo : 13th October 2022 at 08:05.
Old 13th October 2022, 09:09     #3065
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

I was always a tad confused by the "global elites have created a poison to kill youse guys!" narrative.
Surely the global elite wouldn't choose to live their post-poisoning utopian lives out surrounded by the unruly and non-compliant.
Old 13th October 2022, 09:54     #3066
Lightspeed

It's a good chain of thought to follow. There are global elites, power is held disproportionately by a few. However, they're still people with rational motivations.

They're not going to undermine what they have.
Old 13th October 2022, 10:21     #3067
Nich

It's not their choice now, they are surrounded by unruly and non-compliant anyway. Disband NATO, disband EU, don't pay UK, COVID vaccines, biosecurity surveillance, debt slavery, pedophile islands, hypocritical climate alarmism... lots of very good reasons to bring out the guillotines.

All that happened here was that Pfizer, Moderna et al saw the business opportunity of a lifetime and they went for it. They cared not if it provided better health outcomes. If they were conducting a eugenics biological carpet bombing campaign would it look any different?

Just as you can use Alex Jones calibre conspiracy theories (barking up wrong tree) to debunk anti-vaxx position, so too can I use Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert calibre sycophants to represent your position, sidbo.

Me, I prefer studies and data that I can verify. Like this one:
Dark -Field Microscopic Analysis on the Blood of 1,006 Symptomatic Persons After Anti-COVID mRNA Injections from Pfizer/BioNtech or Moderna
https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47
Quote:
We report 4 clinical cases, chosen as representative of the entire case series. Further studies are needed to define the exact nature of the particles found in the blood and to identify possible solutions to the problems they are evidently causing.
Old 13th October 2022, 11:29     #3068
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I wouldn't trust a site that doesn't know what inoculation (sic) is, tbh
Old 13th October 2022, 11:37     #3069
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

lol "vaccine" lol
Old 13th October 2022, 12:31     #3070
StN
I have detailed files

40x magnification.. Hmmmm
Old 13th October 2022, 12:42     #3071
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I just grabbed one of the bio nerds and said "whaddya need to analyse red blood cells" and she said "depends on the resolution, 500x at great resolution is ok for some things, otherwise I'd say 600x to 1000x to do real work"
Old 13th October 2022, 12:49     #3072
Nich

Wow, it's a slam dunk, eh guys?

Ab, That IS how it's spelled...

sidbo, If you need to redefine "vaccine" to include whatever toxic gene therapy soup you've invented... well, it's more appropriate to call it a drug.

StN, maybe unlike LS, you missed these classes in year 7, year 9.
Blood cells at 40x magnification.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udLEKbxHK60

If the coagulation structures are perfectly visible at 40x, why go any further when the goal of the study is to just see the difference.

Last edited by Nich : 13th October 2022 at 12:51.
Old 13th October 2022, 13:17     #3073
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Wow, it's a slam dunk, eh guys?

Ab, That IS how it's spelled...
Yeah, but what's being done is not inoculation. Inoculation is not vaccination.
Old 13th October 2022, 13:20     #3074
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

The very fact that the "authors" specifically used "vaccine" (air quotes and all) tells me all I need to know about the narrative they are trying to push.

lol
Old 13th October 2022, 13:25     #3075
Nich

Ab, I see, valid splitting of hairs. For this study, I'd say whether the injected product is a vaccine or not is beside the point.

However, given mRNA turns cells into a factory to produce a pathogenic spike protein, inoculation may be more accurate.

sidbo, it's not a vaccine. It's a drug. and they don't need to push a narrative, a story. You inject the drug, it fucks you up every 1:5000 doses.

Roll the dice.

Last edited by Nich : 13th October 2022 at 13:27.
Old 13th October 2022, 14:19     #3076
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
StN, maybe unlike LS, you missed these classes in year 7, year 9.
Blood cells at 40x magnification.
I'd accept 40x Objective Mag, paired with 10x Ocular Mag.
Old 13th October 2022, 14:40     #3077
Nich

In time, you will indeed get that level of analysis and more.

I just don't get it.

What I observe is you were all quite happy to inject unquestioningly a novel drug with no safety information, and no efficacy information. A vaccine for coronaviruses has eluded modern medicine with many past failures, but in January 2020 suddenly a dozen drug makers figure it out!? ... based on some genetic computer data "generously" shared from China?

As the information floods out building the case that these drugs are far from effective, far from safe. That policies and laws were put in place based on this misinformation. We are in a health and fertility crisis that went off a cliff in 2021, when the experts promised the opposite.

Help me understand. Why is the door so firmly shut on this? Where are your best ACE-2 receptors for anti-vaxx infection? In your balls?
Old 13th October 2022, 16:36     #3078
Caesar

So trying to think logically here... based on the theory that these "Vaccs" are unsafe, and based on how many BILLIONS (12.8 billion-ish doses) of people have this now in their system.
We should be seeing _mass_ deaths in the coming years as a result yeah?
Old 13th October 2022, 18:10     #3079
StN
I have detailed files

https://youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI
Old 13th October 2022, 19:57     #3080
Nich

Death is obviously the rarest of all side effects, but there is a long tail of disability and disease. and an even longer tail of discomfort / sub-clinical side effects of people who suck it up because they don't want to even consider they were poisoned.

I would argue we don't have to wait years, we can already see. Steady excess death since October 2021 in Australia. Could be loss of income, could be stress / panic, could be delayed health screening, could be gardening!?. But there is no doubt this is a catastrophic shift from baseline.

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/he...latest-release

Quote:
In June there were 16,749 deaths, 2,410 (16.8%) above the historical average.
Code:
Doctor certified deaths by cause, June 2022 June 2022 June baseline average Cancer 4,135 3,939 Dementia 1,647 1,311 Respiratory diseases 1,479 1,303 Chronic lower respiratory diseases 731 674 Influenza and pneumonia 384 292 Pneumonia 237 251 Ischaemic heart disease 1,334 1,310 Cerebrovascular diseases 840 841 COVID-19 809 n/a Diabetes 483 412
As a side note, all COVID deaths for entire pandemic period without pre-existing chronic condition is 2,000 (includes virus identified, and not identified). Here we have 2,410 excess deaths in June 2022 alone.

We lost our minds over COVID because of how deadly we thought it was. Now something is vastly more deadly in western society (China, Russia, Africa strictly refused mRNA & adenovirus platforms), and ... I don't know, the disproportionate panic confuses me.

The mechanisms that can exasperate these conditions are covered by literally thousands of studies of COVID vaccines.
Peer Reviewed Medical Papers Submitted To Various Medical Journals, Evidencing A Multitude Of Adverse Events In Covid-19 Vaccine Recipients
https://www.covidmedicalnetwork.com/...5702954112.pdf
For a minimum of effort, I just ask you scroll down this list. 80 pages, study after study, link after link, condition after condition... are they all fringe scientists with a narrative agenda? I would say they are the majority, but they are not allowed into the cathedral.