Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 6th June 2006, 12:03     #81
circa

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva^
Well you blew that for the people who were going to watch it...
not really, emptying rocks into the field isn't a main thing from the show. it's called prison break, so one would assume that it includes breaking out of prison :l

read the newspaper and you get the whole plot in one article.
Old 9th June 2006, 09:26     #82
silva^

Anyways, website says a June 21st movie length premiere at 8:30pm for anyone interested. (after that it screens 9:30pm weekly).

Last edited by silva^ : 9th June 2006 at 09:28.
Old 9th June 2006, 12:09     #83
TnT

What? NZ is only just getting Prison Break now? Oh well those that haven't downloaded it are in for an enjoyable series.
Old 9th June 2006, 21:28     #84
xor

Soprano's Season 6? was pretty cool.
More dramatic than wise guyish though
Old 14th June 2006, 13:30     #85
StN
I have detailed files

o_O

So um yeah - Prime last night at 8:30...
Old 14th June 2006, 13:34     #86
[Malks] Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT
What? NZ is only just getting Prison Break now? Oh well those that haven't downloaded it are in for an enjoyable series.
Hadn't even heard of it till I saw the ads. Asked a friend and he said it's a definate watch... cool..

Pixie
Old 14th June 2006, 13:57     #87
elro

BBC's Planet Earth sunday 8:30 on Prime

From the people who brought you the awesomeness of blue planet - along comes a t.v. series that is even better.

IMHO probably the greatest program I have ever seen on TV (especially for those who love nature/science/David Attenborough/ Our World/ Meerkat Manor/National Geographic et al)
Old 14th June 2006, 14:01     #88
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by elro
IMHO probably the greatest program I have ever seen on TV (especially for those who love nature/science/David Attenborough/ Our World/ Meerkat Manor/National Geographic et al)
From the same poster that brought us the mechanical Bull Jizz Joyride!
Old 14th June 2006, 14:04     #89
elro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
From the same poster that brought us the mechanical Bull Jizz Joyride!
No animal sex in this show
Old 14th June 2006, 14:09     #90
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
So um yeah - Prime last night at 8:30...
Old 15th June 2006, 23:04     #91
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT
hell yeah - I downloaded it just recently, and the wife and I watched them back to back in about 3-4 sittings (for teh 22 episodes)

The final session finished about 3:30 in the morning with us huddled under blankets/duvets cos we let the fire go out since we were too busy watching it....

very good series... can't recommend it enough if you haven't seen it yet (but having to watch it with adverts, and no "oh, queue up just one more" would be painful )
Old 16th June 2006, 08:01     #92
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rince
... can't recommend it enough if you haven't seen it yet (but having to watch it with adverts, and no "oh, queue up just one more" would be painful )
QFT
Old 12th June 2007, 17:30     #93
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

So what are people watching these days? Most shows that I've been following have finished for the season..
Old 12th June 2007, 19:00     #94
?>Superman

Trailer Park Boys has finished forever!!
Old 12th June 2007, 19:38     #95
fixed_truth

i would love to see repeats of Wayne Anderson: Singer of Songs
Old 12th June 2007, 20:25     #96
Solvent

Haven't had a chance to watch the first episode but the new show from the creator of Deadwood, 'John From Cincinnati' is out. It's set in a surfing community, have high hopes but will have to see.

Might watch the Black Donnelly's if I get desperate.

The Tudors? Showtime (cable) show about Henry VIII, haven't had a chance to watch it but seems to have relatively high production values.

Looking forward to Entourage coming back next week and Weeds restarting in a couple of months.
Old 12th June 2007, 20:29     #97
Lightspeed

Entourage, Dexter, House, the usual anime ( Naruto Shippuuden++ ).
Old 12th June 2007, 20:34     #98
Helious

Hell's Kitchen Season 3 started screening last week, episode 2 was released today. I fucking love this show eh.
Old 12th June 2007, 20:41     #99
silva^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helious-
Hell's Kitchen Season 3 started screening last week, episode 2 was released today. I fucking love this show eh.
oooh, cheers for the heads up! I got hooked on this.
Old 12th June 2007, 20:42     #100
Helious

^^^ all good matey..

I've been watching it since season 1 episode 1. It's probably, IMO, the best reality tv show.
Old 12th June 2007, 22:30     #101
CCS
Stunt Pants

Anyone who hasn't seen The Wire should rent it. Five seasons so far, more than I can keep up with :/
Old 12th June 2007, 22:42     #102
silva^

Quote:
^^^ all good matey..

I've been watching it since season 1 episode 1. It's probably, IMO, the best reality tv show.
Just watched the first 2. I hope they keep fat chinese cowboy around for a while, he's good value
Old 12th June 2007, 22:42     #103
duckmannz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Anyone who hasn't seen The Wire should rent it. Five seasons so far, more than I can keep up with :/
9.7/10 with over 3,000 votes on imdb... impressive!
Old 12th June 2007, 22:45     #104
Helious

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva^
Just watched the first 2. I hope they keep fat chinese cowboy around for a while, he's good value
Yeah! He's a fucking oddball indeed. Like, fully BLANKING OUT for about 10-15seconds whilst able to just stand there?? That looked freaky as!! He's such a cry baby hahahahaha.. Fuck some of those clowns annoy the shit out of me, moreso than any of the other seasons. Can't wait for the next one -- bring on Tuesday
Old 12th June 2007, 22:51     #105
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Yup absolutely loved The Wire, used to watch it when it came here on TV, was surprised they took it off...i just had to watch episode after episode. Some of their "street knowledge" doesn't seem believable but the majority of it does. Which is awesome.

Totally worth watching, beats the shit outta Prison Break, Lost, Invasion and all that rubbish.
Old 12th June 2007, 22:53     #106
silva^

I have to question the motives of some of the people who select the contestants for hells kitchen though. usually 90% of them are oddballs who are purely put in there to make Ramsay angry, and theres usually 2 or 3 who are actually have decent and you know they'll make it to the end.

Heh I had to laugh when the little guy Eddie was eliminated and Gordon tells him to "fuck off" right away heh, he does not discriminate!!!
Old 12th June 2007, 22:58     #107
?>Superman

Remember that guy Dewberry(lol) from the first season of hells kitchen..seriously the first thing i thought when i saw him was that "boy is this cunt gonna get ripped a new hole, can't WAIT till that happens"
Old 12th June 2007, 23:25     #108
BaM
Freeloader

Gordon Ramsay FTW. If you want to see him not being a cock to everyone, 'Kitchen Nightmares' or 'The F Word' are pretty good.
Old 13th June 2007, 19:25     #109
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Tonight's tv show of interest is a documentary on Prime at 9:30pm called True Stories: The World's Biggest Penis..

Tomorrow night on 20/20 at 9:30pm is all about the fugly losers who have "real dolls" as girlfriends. The snippits that were on at the end of last weeks 20/20 had some disturbing footage of a guy totally pashing his real doll and talking about her removable tongue...

Must see tv!
Old 13th June 2007, 21:01     #110
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi
Tonight's tv show of interest is a documentary on Prime at 9:30pm called True Stories: The World's Biggest Penis..
I don't get it - aren't they supposed to get some signed consent before you are on TV?
Old 13th June 2007, 21:17     #111
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladin
So what are people watching these days? Most shows that I've been following have finished for the season..
-Dr Who
-Weeds (never saw it first time round.... so its a nice little diversion)
-Last Comic Standing S5 (starts tomorrow)
-The Collector (watched the first one from S1 the other night - might be tempted to get a couple more)
Old 13th June 2007, 21:26     #112
Yoda

Quote:
Thank you! Just read his auto biog, and also recently ran out of tv.
Old 14th June 2007, 21:41     #113
silva^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi
Tomorrow night on 20/20 at 9:30pm is all about the fugly losers who have "real dolls" as girlfriends. The snippits that were on at the end of last weeks 20/20 had some disturbing footage of a guy totally pashing his real doll and talking about her removable tongue...
I remember 20/20 as being quite a fairly respectable current events show when it first screened many years ago, this is just plain fucked up now!
Old 15th June 2007, 00:43     #114
[WanG] Wandarah

Hasnt that already been on? Or did I see it in the UK.

In any case, if it's the same docu, one guy takes his doll to the park for the picnic. Funniest shit in the world, would watch again A++
Old 15th June 2007, 00:49     #115
dead goon

This thread is rated LOL

Parental advisory is advised
Old 15th June 2007, 08:55     #116
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

So did anyone watch the real doll story last night?

In think the black guy was the most delusional of the bunch..he truly loves his real doll and has no interest in a relationship with a real woman.

You could tell which guys looked after their dolls too... One guys dolls were scraggly looking with messy hair and dried jizz on their faces, and he left their legs open. The others kept theirs tidy.
Old 15th June 2007, 19:17     #117
silva^

Yeah, you can always pick the sane ones by how well they maintain their doll girlfriends.
Old 15th June 2007, 19:41     #118
?>Superman

Anyone watch that Doll collector thing that was in the video of the day thread....now that was creepy...underage child dolls scary shit.

GOtta see this 20/20 anyone got a link handy?
Old 15th June 2007, 19:55     #119
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Love me, love my doll story on 20/20 (online on the tvnz site for 7 days only)

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/497100/1182976
Old 15th June 2007, 21:10     #120
?>Superman

Damn their video link ain't working for me. Just doesn't load anything cept an a windows media player screen with "Ready".