Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Technology & Troubleshooting
User Name
Password

Old 17th December 2019, 14:01     #1
Savage

Azure - Deleting ghost vnets

Morning team,

Running through some of the security recommendations for an Azure sub to which I've just been added, and I've found some VNETs that no longer appear anywhere else in the subscription. There are five recommendations, one each for five different VNETs, belonging to five different Resource Groups ... all of which no longer exist.

When I dump a list of the RGs and VNETs to CSV from PowerShell, the VNETs and RGs do not appear (they don't appear in web console either). I've tried searching for the specific resource ID for each VNET but this doesn't produce anything either.

Is it possible that the security recommendations are aged and just need to be cleared or acknowledged somehow? From what I've read so far these recommendations are automagically updated every 30 minutes so the list should have cleared by now assuming those resources aren't still hanging around somewhere.

Can anyone suggest a way to confirm these VNETs no longer exist, and that the recommendations can safely be ignored?

TIA
Old 17th December 2019, 17:23     #2
crocos

Pure guess, but recreate the reference group & get it to recheck?

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 17th December 2019, 19:35     #3
Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
Pure guess, but recreate the reference group & get it to recheck?
hmm, had considered it but lodged a support ticket to MS instead. If I haven't heard back from them by the time I get in tomorrow morning I might give that a crack