Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > Games and Mods > Quake/QW/Q2/Q3A
User Name
Password

Old 5th January 2001, 09:55     #201
Logik
Mate, feed, kill, repeat

Devil grin

if you didnt fucking notice you imbeciles, hedbangr has just blatently copied logik's hp email and changed HP to Blair, i mean how stupid do you really think we are hed? come up with your own shit and dont use someone's else flameage and try take it off as your own. hehehe this is the lamest flameage comp i have ever seen, shit i'll take you all on well not really, but i like to think that i could...
Old 5th January 2001, 09:56     #202
PsychoInsanity
Locked Account

Devil grin

Fuck, the username keeps fucking changing, grrr, that was my post again :-\
Old 5th January 2001, 10:02     #203
PsychoInsanity
Locked Account

Devil grin

and as for logik's so called "9.5 out of 10 flameage post" its all bullshit and none of it makes sense. its just a bunch of cuss words and insults all rolled together in a pathetic attempt to be the best flameage post. with all the "fuck this" and "fuck that" and "inbreed dog-carrot" mumbo jumbo. ahh shit, i havent posted a good one yet, but oh well....
Old 5th January 2001, 11:23     #204
Logik
Mate, feed, kill, repeat

/me points the candle @ Psycho

Wait till you get home boy, I suppose that threat isnt really as threatening as it seems as your are right next to me whist I type this, watching my every move waiting to pounce, just waiting, for that right moment, when I stop typing, so I'm not going to stop typing, ever.

I will continue till I'm an old man, or till you go home and stop raping me :\

EELgluytf
Old 5th January 2001, 13:58     #205
sLe Madman
Locked Account

Here's something i p[osted in the Open Discussion:
Well, good on ya logik, still HP ain't the only cock-suckers. Bought a PC from PC General about December 1996 asked them if they will be around next year for tech support, they said yes. Next fucking _week_ i see an ad in the paper saying: "PC General has closed down due to ppor business or some shit", so i sent off a letter and they responded: "We don't serve you anymore so just fuck off" That's what they said. Seriously. So I left it, and then when I bought an HP they gave me a recovery CD. In the end i had 2 use it. So, off I go whislting while my comp formats etc. (I backed up all the shit first) Then I install Win98 (it had just come out) from the CD , load it on up and up comes a box saying:
"Dir is One Half" (if u don't know that is from a virus that formats 1/2 yr hdd) I was like "Oh shit," so i formatted again and installed win98 from a retail CD and it still fucking came up. I took it back, told them it had a virus, told them to fix it, come back the next day, and they told me they hooked it up to their network and it infected the server! HAH, take that u bastards. fuck that was funny watching them man, infected every PC from the server and very nearly spread (thanx to their WAN) to the rest of the fucking NZ HQ etc.
<H1><marquee> </marquee></h1>

<hr width="50%">
Madman
HP sux, don't even have hacker protection *wink* *wink*
<hr width="50%">
Old 5th January 2001, 14:00     #206
Chaos 187
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

LOL @ logik and psycho for having a converation on the dis page while they are right next to eash other :-/

and to psycho...logik wins because it was the nastiest one at the moment...and i dont really think anyone will be able to beat it..
..aparently ezekiel did you with no sware words...and it was ment to be way more hard out then logiks...but instead of pressing submit..he clicked on clear feilds...DO'H

well i recon you can all stop flamming me (unless you have a better on...(and no more from logik or hed..cause youve had your turns...))

yea for me..birthday tomorrow
Old 5th January 2001, 14:21     #207
Slothking

Angry talking

Jonas, your thing on page 2 is a masterpizza but nobody likes it cos u weren't swearing on it :/ you really have to do that to grab our attention.

Man I'm not used to backspace actually deleteing the words. I've been on telnet WAY too long :/

------------------
Never play leapfrog... With a Unicorn
Old 6th January 2001, 11:47     #208
Logik
Mate, feed, kill, repeat

Heheh nah cant flame Psycho yet, he's still like right next to me :\

Just accept it, I'm the king of the flame

Ill accept all and any challenges to my throne tho...

Old 6th January 2001, 14:55     #209
PsychoInsanity
Locked Account

Devil grin

lolliefish
Old 6th January 2001, 16:10     #210
Logik
Mate, feed, kill, repeat

ok hes home, but I can barly type cos I'm so tired :\

come to bed mat honey
Old 6th January 2001, 18:30     #211
PsychoInsanity