Password

Old 29th December 2003, 13:52     #121
flic
Dee Hast Mish

film it and call it Gilligans Island Revisted

Old 29th December 2003, 14:00     #122
MadLep

CCS for president.

Akane for head of the cellphonage communications committee.

Old 29th December 2003, 14:11     #123
Invader Val

MadLep for Social Commentator!!

FOLLOW THE GOURD!!!!

Old 29th December 2003, 14:18     #124
Jonas Undrawing

Ok, what book would you take if cyc gained total power during the night and ordered you to be banished to an island with Lightspeed, PK, Davedash, and Jeff_Sichoe?

GO!

I'd take

Old 29th December 2003, 14:28     #125
Bread

The little mole with a turd on his head??

Old 29th December 2003, 14:41     #126
Jonas Undrawing

Yeap =)
It's a children's book like no other. Check it.

Old 29th December 2003, 14:56     #127
flic
Dee Hast Mish

that's not a poo
it's an elvis doo

thankyouverymuch

Old 29th December 2003, 22:12     #128
Akane

Sky, I understand what you're trying to say, but what's the point? People like CCS jumps on here every hour, trying to target someone that remotely looks like he done something wrong. CCS is just some random netizen, what gives him the right to mind my business? I pointed out that he does not need to know what happened, just help me out with a simple question then he goes through my background like an inspector. If you came online asking "What is a great place to eat", will I start asking you "Who you taking with you? When? OMG THAT'S WRONG! Blah blah blah whineeeeee >_<! YOu can't eat dinner with your mommy that's socially unaccptable as an NZgamer weeohhh >_<! my name is CCS cry cry cry put your hands up I am gonna shoot you with my plastic gun!!! "

No. doesn't happen like that.

CCS You wanna find out what my dick smells like too? Probably smells like your asshole to be honest. You gonna cry about that too? As i've said before, I do care when I'm bored, like now, and I come here hoping CCS has something smart to say. All he could do is try very hard to reject one's comments ie "No that didn't happen so you are self-owned"

Ofcourse I own myself, you don't own yourself? who does? your daddy right? Will that be me? Yeah. Did you just "own yourself" by saying I own myself? WTF CCS. There's a fine line between "Looking at things from another perspective", and "being the NZGames clown and try to smack everyone down but don't know what the fuck logic one has within themself".

Here, take these, police uniform, you'll get there soon enough one day

You better start posting something funny (and your little friends can help you too!) or else I'm just gonna read the posts and not reply at all.

Sorry Quint kinda hijacked your thread. But that what one has to do to find himself something to entertain in the wee hours, since going sideways around the streets will make CCS cry, I might end up in hell and burn for eternity

Dunno if TnT is reading this thread, but if he is, hey, I was going sideways all over ponsonby today, so yeah, tell the cops about it or something.

Old 29th December 2003, 22:16     #129
Akane

Laugh

please don't kill me CCS, I promise I won't go sideways and drive like a fucking pussy @ 50kph right on the clock, keep the car straight and crash around a bend coz CCS said that's the right way to drive.................. for the whole of tonight!

Old 29th December 2003, 22:30     #130
cyc
Objection!

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
CCS is just some random netizen, what gives him the right to mind my business? I pointed out that he does not need to know what happened, just help me out with a simple question then he goes through my background like an inspector.
Posting on public discussion boards invite inquiries and responses, the tone of which are usually highly dependent upon the content of the contributions. If you can't handle this, don't post. In particular, do not post anything of the pathological "If I act as though I am under siege from all evils and sound "non-traditional", I'll score some pathetic-as-shit-existence-reaffirming-digitised-nods-of-approval" variety.

You've been bitching with a tone suggesting that you've suffered some form of injustice. Needless to say, when your supposed plight result from your clear and obvious drawing of attention upon yourself by being a general imbecilic fucktard, people aren't gonna have any sympathy. Even a retarded child with Down Syndrome would understand this after a while. Now since you've been banging on about Boyd and others being victims of child abuse, one wonders whether your mum dropped your fucking head onto the ground too many times? Or perhaps you had deprived yourself of oxygen too often during your wanking sessions on here over your superior car and driving skills?

Most decent people would like inonsiderate and dangerous drivers like yourself to stay off the roads. That's because sooner or later your luck will run out. If you insist on being a tosspot on the roads and when your luck does eventually run out, hopefuly you'll crash straight into some inanimate object and kill yourself instantly, thereby saving the taxpayers any unnecessary expense.

Old 29th December 2003, 22:35     #131
CCS
Stunt Pants

Laugh

THE PATTERN! IT PROVES ITSELF!

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
BTW, has anyone else noticed a pattern to Akane's posts? It seems to go something like this:

1. Akane makes long ranting, whining, crying post, listing his detractors.
2. People make fun of his ranting and whining... oh yes, and his crying.
3. Akane comes back and acts all aloof, like he doesn't really care. But deep down we all know he does.
4. People make fun of Akane some more, as he digs a deeper hole.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4.

You want something amusing Akane? How about this: I will happily pay for you to go to Rainbows End and spend the entire day on the dodgem cars so that you can learn the basics of driving in a place where you can't crash. But knowing you, it'll happen anyway. If you're a good boy, I may let you graduate to the CanAm track! I can just picture the 8 year old girls driving circles around you.

Old 29th December 2003, 22:36     #132
CCS
Stunt Pants

PS: Akane, I'm deeply flattered that you mentioned my name 9 times in the last two posts.

Old 29th December 2003, 22:37     #133
BillHague

Can you pay for me to go to Rainbows End?

Please?

Old 29th December 2003, 22:38     #134
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS

You want something amusing Akane? How about this: I will happily pay for you to go to Rainbows End and spend the entire day on the dodgem cars so that you can learn the basics of driving in a place where you can't crash.
PICS OF THE RAINBOWS END TICKET OR ELSE THIS OFFER IS NOT GENUINE.

With apologies to p-b for copying and modifying his line

Old 29th December 2003, 23:02     #135
Reformed_Quint

So... does this offer extend to me as well?

I've never even been to rainbows end :O Truamatic childhood n' all that, must be the cause for my 'retarded' ways.

Old 29th December 2003, 23:24     #136
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by BillHague
Can you pay for me to go to Rainbows End?

Please?
You need to prove your worthiness by crashing your car in a humiliating manner but continue to trumpet both the superiority of your vehicle and your fine driving skills!

Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
So... does this offer extend to me as well?

I've never even been to rainbows end :O Truamatic childhood n' all that, must be the cause for my 'retarded' ways.
You get a kick in the balls.

Old 29th December 2003, 23:41     #137
leadinjector

Quote:
CCS You wanna find out what my dick smells like too? Probably smells like your asshole to be honest.
so what your saying here is that your cock has the same smell as some "random netizens" arsehole. so in a nutshell- you fuck man arse. well done akane, admitting it anonymously is the first step to coming out of the closet.

Old 29th December 2003, 23:46     #138
BillHague

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
You need to prove your worthiness by crashing your car in a humiliating manner but continue to trumpet both the superiority of your vehicle and your fine driving skills!
Well, I was going to go play 'go drink the stuff under the sink', but that'll be easier on my throat!

Old 30th December 2003, 00:31     #139
Uncle Gus

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyberbob
Quote:
Originally posted by Blam
Your effecting everyone else around you and you just can't see it..
YOU'RE

merry xmas
Affecting.

happy new year

Old 30th December 2003, 00:33     #140
p-b

Reformed_Quint must be breathing a sigh of relief at having Akane blunder his way in to this thread and take some of the heat.

By the way, could someone refresh my memory as to what incident caused Quint to Reform?

Old 30th December 2003, 00:51     #141
CCS
Stunt Pants

Devil grin

Getting banned

Old 30th December 2003, 07:06     #142
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

what was he banned for?

Old 30th December 2003, 07:51     #143
Lightspeed

What?

Old 30th December 2003, 10:01     #144
Adunaphel

Thought I would add something meaningful to this discussion

Quote:
Originally posted by cyc
Needless to say, when your supposed plight
YOU'RE

Cheers.

(Oh Grow up Adun)

Old 30th December 2003, 10:09     #145
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

cyc had it right.....

oh dear adun - cellphonage

Last edited by Rince : 30th December 2003 at 10:10.

Old 30th December 2003, 10:23     #146
TnT

Quote:
Dunno if TnT is reading this thread, but if he is, hey, I was going sideways all over ponsonby today, so yeah, tell the cops about it or something.
Tell you what Akane I've got a better idea. How about you just grow up. One day you will and you'll realise how much of a complete twonk you have and continue to be. Either that or your attitude on the road will land you or your girlfriend in intensive care.

Old 30th December 2003, 10:31     #147
Adunaphel

Quote:
Originally posted by Rince
cyc had it right.....

oh dear adun - cellphonage
He was quite obviously calling him by his other call-sign "Supposed Plight" , In which case it should have been "You Are" or "You're".

Or not.

I knew there was a reason why I shouldnt have posted.

Old 30th December 2003, 11:19     #148
cyc
Objection!

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Adunaphel

Oh, for sure. I'll be nice and recommend that you seek remedial English lessons. It's never too late, man!

Old 30th December 2003, 11:37     #149
Mark98

Quote:
Originally posted by Adunaphel
SHOULDN'T.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Old 30th December 2003, 12:50     #150
Adunaphel

Hey look over there - its Akane!

*Runs away*

Old 30th December 2003, 13:17     #151
Mark98

*dives to the left to avoid Akane's MR2 as it careers out of control after striking a pothole @ 20 km/h*

*shakes fist*

Old 30th December 2003, 13:52     #152
iNF

Quote:
CCS You wanna find out what my dick smells like too? Probably smells like your asshole to be honest.
You fuck men?

Old 30th December 2003, 14:00     #153
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark98
*dives to the left to avoid Akane's MR2 as it careers out of control after striking a pothole @ 20 km/h*

*shakes fist*

*hollywood movie trailer voice*

FOOTPATHS WILL NEVER BE SAFE AGAIN!

Old 30th December 2003, 14:44     #154
Mark98

*hollywood movie trailer voice continues*

THEY TOOK HIS MUM'S CAR...

THEY DISSED HIM ONLINE...

HE PWNED HIMSELF...

THIS SUMMER, AKANE IS GETTING HIS OWN BACK...IN THE SEQUEL
TO THE SMASH HIT MOVIE "DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?"...NZG PRESENTS...

DUDE, WHERE'S MY TRACTION?

BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID...

Old 30th December 2003, 14:46     #155
Invader Val

Thumbs up

Quote:

THEY TOOK HIS MUM'S CAR...

THEY DISSED HIM ONLINE...

HE PWNED HIMSELF...

TO THE SMASH HIT MOVIE "DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?"...NZG PRESENTS...

BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID...
5/5

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=rice+burner

Last edited by Invader Val : 30th December 2003 at 14:51.

Old 30th December 2003, 15:10     #156
cyc
Objection!

Quote:

TO THE SMASH HIT MOVIE "DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?"...21st Cellphonage Corporation PRESENTS...

If you had included the italicised bit, this would have been totally flawless. But it's still legendary shit! Good job.

Old 30th December 2003, 17:04     #157
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Invader Val
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=rice+burner
Quote:
Any heavily modified Japanese car used for street racing. Usually found with a Riceboy inside, an awkward teenage boy with a penis as small as his acne problem is large.

Any riceboy who pulls up in a riceburner gets his pansy ass kicked so bad he can't make it to work at Taco Bell tomorrow.
lol

Old 30th December 2003, 17:26     #158
Akane

You guys are failing to amuse me

You make it sound losing traction is upsetting me?
WTF, it's upsetting you. Just because me losing traction makes you cry, sorry, it brings joys to me.

Anyways, since it's such a nice day out there today, I'm gonna go out there and find some nice spot to go sideways again.

Yeah my luck will run out soon, out of the 93754835 "losing control*" incidents, my car's STILL in one piece. Damn. Luck must really be on my side.

* We call it drifting.

Old 30th December 2003, 17:38     #159
leadinjector

and the professional drifters call it "some fuckbeam in their mums car giving real drifters a bad name"

and we arent trying to amuse you, you ARE amusing us though.

*waits for akanes next "OMG YOU ARE ALL LOSER LOL LOL BUT I DONT CARE" post*

Old 30th December 2003, 17:49     #160
Moo
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Laugh

I love it