NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 23rd December 2003, 12:56     #161
flic
Dee Hast Mish

To be honest I don't think it matters if you did or did not complain about the fines

you have managed to, through the course of this thread, to come across as more and more of a plonker

playing the race card with the NZpolice is exactly the reason that most people stereotype you as a boy racer

you're an arrogant little shit with the police and you then get A car impounded and because of a technicality of who 'owns' it you think that you've been hard done by by the police?

honestly kid...we're all laughing at you

Old 23rd December 2003, 12:57     #162
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

Get it right? And you're making the same guess I am?

Naff off. Akane's made it pretty clear how he operates.

Wolf-age: YOU SHUT UP!

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:00     #163
BillHague

Upside down

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf-age
Shut up Boyd, You're mum is a very dirty dirty girl...
Using you're where your is meant to go is just as unsavory as the opposite way around you know...

Last edited by BillHague : 23rd December 2003 at 13:01.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:01     #164
SickBo@Work

Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo
, wet, bad condition road, modified MR2 not too much of a stetch of the imagination is required to see things get a little hairy.
And if you knew anything about driving, you would know that any remotely competent driver knows to adjust his speed to suit the conditions.

Akane fits every category of being a bad driver. Maybe you can give him a lift to an advanced driving course, that is if you even have a license.

Wolfage read Akanes previous posts and stfu, he puts himself into the "boyracer" category.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:02     #165
Mojo

Talking

Boyd - Obviously, of course he would register the car in his parents names so that he could commit criminal activity in it and try to somehow implicate them or avoid prosecution in some way, shape or form.

It WOULD NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have ANYTHING to do with being an under 25 male driver who wishes to insure a turbo car.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:03     #166
Wolf-age

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyd-Work
Nope, i'm going to tell the world about her dirty little secrets....starting with how you came about...

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:05     #167
Jasmin

Akane: When was the ownership transferred to your Mum? Was it before you received the fine or was it after?

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:06     #168
The Edge

Holy crap

5 pages???? How???

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:18     #169
Mojo

Crying

Quote:
Originally posted by SickBo@Work
And if you knew anything about driving, you would know that any remotely competent driver knows to adjust his speed to suit the conditions.

Akane fits every category of being a bad driver. Maybe you can give him a lift to an advanced driving course, that is if you even have a license.

Wolfage read Akanes previous posts and stfu, he puts himself into the "boyracer" category.
The minor slander in your post does nothing to mask the fact that you still have no evidence on the given situation and are only making ASSumptions.

Last edited by Mojo : 23rd December 2003 at 13:27.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:18     #170
s0nic

OFECOURESE HES A BAD DRIVRE HES ASIAN!@!@

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:20     #171
s0nic

Cheesy grin

but seriously this is comedy gold!
this is my xmas present from nzgames
thank you

also can we have pics of bam & chiq's cars plz?

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:35     #172
MadLep

Quote:
Originally posted by s0nic
but seriously this is comedy gold!
this is my xmas present from nzgames
thank you
Agreed. Nothing brings out the christmas cheer like some fuckass dishing out some serious self ownage.

Merry christmas to all, and peace on earth

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:49     #173
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
If you feel he was bitching about his fine at any point I challenge you to provide and authentic quote that states so.
Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
And Jenza, I got a fine because the roads in NZ is way too shit, my MR2's ass end stepped out, lucky I have learnt to control my car therefore I did not end up stackpile the traffic lights, ok now? And all I got is a lousy fine. At $200 / year rego I would expect no unexpected portholes around the streets, mmmmmmmmmkay?
Bingo bango.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:00     #174
Mojo

Thumbs up

"And all I got is a lousy fine. At $200 / year rego I would expect no unexpected portholes around the streets, mmmmmmmmmkay?"

He refers to the fine as lousy but says it is "all I got" thus implying he is glad to have to rather than a harsher punishment such as a dangerous driving charge or some such. The next part he is simply commenting on the governments use of revenue gained in respect to road maintenance. I still don't see bitching about the fact he actully got fined.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:01     #175
pk3

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyd-Work
Get it right? And you're making the same guess I am?

Naff off. Akane's made it pretty clear how he operates.

Keep digging buddy, just remember im up here pissing on your head :P

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:07     #176
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
"And all I got is a lousy fine. At $200 / year rego I would expect no unexpected portholes around the streets, mmmmmmmmmkay?"

He refers to the fine as lousy but says it is "all I got" thus implying he is glad to have to rather than a harsher punishment such as a dangerous driving charge or some such. The next part he is simply commenting on the governments use of revenue gained in respect to road maintenance. I still don't see bitching about the fact he actully got fined.
I got a lot of sarcasm out of his post. But everything prior to that one sentence you chose to quote is nothing but sheer whinery. "Waah, it's not my fault nz's roads are shit! I wouldn't have gotten a fine if it wasn't for the shit roads! waaaah! It's not my fault!". If he really was prepared to suck it up and take like a man then he wouldn't have felt the need to try and shift the blame from himself.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:19     #177
Mojo

Wink

But seriously, this is retarded. If thats the best you can up to in the way of 'bitching' from Akane then its pretty piss poor, his comment on the road condition is simply him explaining how the incident occured. If it had have been intentional the police would have been harsher on him.

Throwing in the fictitious quote only supports my arguement that you are working with nothing. I think you need to suck it up like a man, whatever that means.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:29     #178
TnT

Quote:
Originally posted by HSV4ME

?
No I was thinking more

But then most of the 'milo can on the end of the exhaust' mufflers tend to produce that result anyhow.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:33     #179
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
But seriously, this is retarded. If thats the best you can up to in the way of 'bitching' from Akane then its pretty piss poor, his comment on the road condition is simply him explaining how the incident occured. If it had have been intentional the police would have been harsher on him.
It sounds like you go through life with the same 'whining as an excuse' mentality as akane does. Good luck with trying to explain why your misfortune is always the fault of someone or something else. Maybe you and akane should get together for a whine and cheese evening.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:45     #180
Invader Val

Quote:
Originally posted by TnT
No I was thinking more

But then most of the 'milo can on the end of the exhaust' mufflers tend to produce that result anyhow.
Just a wee funny story to relate here - since this has got to be by far the funniest thread in weeks .... it's about Boy Racers, are we ready children? Then I'll begin ...

I live deep in West Auckland, I know, I know, but it's nice and green out here and there are trees and boy racers and things ... s'all good. Anyways, my flatmate and I inheritied a lawn mower from a good friend of mine, good nick, all running, mulching goodness, only problem was that the mower has no muffler and we've not got round to replacing it. So, we fire up the "new" mower for the first time, as you can imagine *brap brap BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* etc.

Next thing you know there's 4-5 young guys hanging out in front of our house .... "wondering what we're driving" according to one of them.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:51     #181
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally posted by Invader Val
Just a wee funny story to relate here - since this has got to be by far the funniest thread in weeks .... it's about Boy Racers, are we ready children? Then I'll begin ...

I live deep in West Auckland, I know, I know, but it's nice and green out here and there are trees and boy racers and things ... s'all good. Anyways, my flatmate and I inheritied a lawn mower from a good friend of mine, good nick, all running, mulching goodness, only problem was that the mower has no muffler and we've not got round to replacing it. So, we fire up the "new" mower for the first time, as you can imagine *brap brap BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* etc.

Next thing you know there's 4-5 young guys hanging out in front of our house .... "wondering what we're driving" according to one of them.
BWAHAHAHAHA! Clarsy!

Mojo: I think the point is that Akane has consistently complained about life in NZ and generally alienated a lot of us, and this time he's gone so far as to post about a silly mess he got himself into, then complain when NZG dines out on it, then complain more when we dine out on his complaints about us dining out, etc. with more dining out. That's what's known as cell-phonage, and it's funny.

Old 23rd December 2003, 14:52     #182
CCS
Stunt Pants

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

So I'll do both!

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:01     #183
The Edge

Akane has mysteriously stopped posting...

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:06     #184
Mutton

Maybe someone confiscated his mums computer?

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:31     #185
Mark98

Yeah, but the question is, can he just go up to the courts and say "look, you got the wrong computer, give it back"?

And so it began...

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:38     #186
Nemises

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutton
'

5/5

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:39     #187
Mojo

CCS - I'll smoke you fool.

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:43     #188
The Edge

Thread rated!

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:43     #189
Moo
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutton
haha

Old 23rd December 2003, 15:58     #190
pk3

Angry talking

Pfff Mojo, ill take you on!

Old 23rd December 2003, 16:51     #191
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by The Edge
Akane has mysteriously stopped posting...
Give him time, he'll be back to say "OH CCS, I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING! LOL!" I guess it makes him feel better if he keeps repeating that. It's like his version of "think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts"

Quote:
Umm... righto?

Old 23rd December 2003, 17:15     #192
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark98
Yeah, but the question is, can he just go up to the courts and say "look, you got the wrong computer, give it back"?
You'll get it back when you top up

Old 23rd December 2003, 17:59     #193
Akane

I'm sorry that I wasin't glued to the PC 24/7 to keep the posts up to date, you see, I don't revolve around NZgames.com like some of you does.

flic: After 5 pages, you're still very lost (Just like a few others here), the car is not impounded, it's seized. And very little to do the way I drove. It's the fines that was way overdue (mostly rego/wof fines).

Mojo: I wouldn't even bother explaining. These guys have themselve tied up in a knot. No explination can be given why they fucked up. So they blame it on some non-existant things, like "bawahaha self ownage! I don't know why, I errr, just, got owned, and don't wanna admit it, let's blame it all on Akane, yeah, keep the bandwagon rolling!"

It's under my parent's name from day one. Maybe because HP will approve to them instead of some random 20 yr old? Yeah. Too hard to work out isn't it? And Insurance too ofcourse. Sorry I shouldn't expect someone who lost their marbles to be able to figure it out.

Yeah TnT it's a milo can exhaust. Custom made to <1.5 KG...... yeah, you're very cool too!

wolf-age: I wouldn't even bother with these guys, too ignorant to accept any facts, and too arrogant to admit their mistakes.

pk3: as I've said before, NZgames are their life. They have to "jump on the bandwagon or else these cool mod/admins will dislike me OMG I can't be unpopular at NZGames now can I!*#)$(*&#@$"

GG
keep the thread going. I could do with some entertainment during break time.

Old 23rd December 2003, 18:16     #194
Jonas Undrawing

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
I'm sorry that.. etc
What bullshit! Join my ignore list! Anyone can go HP without a credit record... all you gotta do is front up with a larger initial deposit, you piece of shit, please die.

Old 23rd December 2003, 19:32     #195
Akane

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Undrawing
What bullshit! Join my ignore list! Anyone can go HP without a credit record... all you gotta do is front up with a larger initial deposit, you piece of shit, please die.
Fucking have a bigger cry about it too what about insurance you numbnuts, do you work for one or are you too fucking special that you can get anyone under 25 to insurance a Turbocharged sports car OMG Thanks for letting me know I'm on your ignore list if you want me to moan about it why don't you just say so coz I don't really give a shit anyways?

Old 23rd December 2003, 19:50     #196
CCS
Stunt Pants

o_O

You give enough of a shit to be ranting like a maniac.

Old 23rd December 2003, 19:53     #197
Wuffle

o_O

Oh fuck off Jonas....Akane's quite a nice guy, i remember playing qw against him quite a few times, i mean really ... saying "please die" to someone you barely know is such bullshit.

This wannabe duckstab phase of yours is fucking lame.

Just lock this thread Zoso/LordP/Simon. Its past its expiration date.

Old 23rd December 2003, 19:56     #198
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Talking

BURN

I dont wanna play with yooou no moooore

Old 23rd December 2003, 20:00     #199
Wolf-age

Thumbs down

It just pisses me off how so many people slap all car enthusiasts into the bracket that should really just be reserved for people that actually do street race along 50 k roads. Don't classify all people that like cars as 'boyracers' and 'hoons'. We're just enjoying our own sort of sport, I don't see anyone jumping down surfers/skateboarders necks, yet the goverment WILL go out of it's way and use my tax money to build the skaters a bowl to use, so why can't they do the same for the car enthusiasts? It would solve alot of the problems, having somewhere legal to enjoy the benefits of having a modified car.

I understand the point of view that some of you have regarding the burnouts, drifting etc done on public roads, it is a hazard. But think, so is skateboarding down town. What if you bumped into someone like XM, he wouldn't have a hope, at least a broken hip or two.

Old 23rd December 2003, 20:14     #200
Invader Val

Quote:
Aw C'mon Moj .. you'd smoke anything ....
You'd have a hard time getting CCS into the ZigZag tho.