pxpx

new page lol

speaking of quintessential posts
Old 11th August 2013, 18:53     #34482
chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx
speaking of quintessential posts
i know you are,you said you are,what am i?
Old 12th August 2013, 09:36     #34483
Kryten

Tradespeople. All useless wankers.

Fin.
Old 12th August 2013, 13:47     #34484
MadMax
Stuff

any chance it involves damage to a door?
Old 12th August 2013, 15:37     #34485
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
The thing is, lolspeed, I haven't even offered my opinion on climate change. But you're acting as though I have. You've made a massive leap in logic and you're calling me stupid? I think you should consider not being an intellectual fraud before you go around calling people stupid.
Your stupidity is showing. You clearly stated your view in regards to climate science saying "there is plenty of conflicting evidence" and I "refuse to believe it". In fact there is a tiny proportion of conflicting evidence, and I don't believe evidence, I accept scientific consensus.

Now please, make with the acrobatics.
Old 12th August 2013, 15:54     #34486
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
I accept scientific consensus.
Then repeat after me: God doesn't exist.
Old 12th August 2013, 16:46     #34487
[Malks] Pixie

My partners PC decided to stop recognising the ps2 mouse (wasn't even showing up in the device manager), was working through trying to fix it, rebooted windows and now it's not recognising the ps2 keyboard either - so not fucking control over computer at all...

FFS

Pixie
Old 12th August 2013, 16:51     #34488
p01s0n

lol, windows
Old 12th August 2013, 16:54     #34489
[Malks] Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
lol, windows
I'm struggling to remember why I took you off ignore. This also grinds my gears.

Pixie
Old 12th August 2013, 17:05     #34490
CCS
Stunt Pants

facepalm

Quote:
Your stupidity is showing. You clearly stated your view in regards to climate science saying "there is plenty of conflicting evidence" and I "refuse to believe it". In fact there is a tiny proportion of conflicting evidence, and I don't believe evidence, I accept scientific consensus.

Now please, make with the acrobatics.
No, that is not at all an opinion of climate science, let alone my opinion. It was a statement that there is evidence for and evidence against. Do you actually understand what an opinion is? Holy shit, how do you not see that you've made a giant leap in logic there? Can you ever not be intellectually dishonest?
Old 12th August 2013, 17:10     #34491
[Malks] Pixie

Fucking hit fucking quote instead of fucking edit fuck.

Last edited by [Malks] Pixie : 12th August 2013 at 17:11.
Old 12th August 2013, 17:17     #34492
Lightspeed

CCS, if you didn't have an opinion, you would not believe there is "plenty" of evidence. You either fail at English or science, but you fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp-X
Then repeat after me: God doesn't exist.
Show me the scientific consensus.
Old 12th August 2013, 18:07     #34493
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Show me the scientific consensus.
Ohh, the old "Prove he doesn't exist" thingy that idiot religious people do.

Fuck off. Prove he/it does.
Old 12th August 2013, 18:25     #34494
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
CCS, if you didn't have an opinion, you would not believe there is "plenty" of evidence. You either fail at English or science, but you fail.
Lol, fuck off. There is plenty of evidence either way. Claiming that because I said there is plenty of evidence against climate charge I must be against science for climate change is... there's that phrase again a MASSIVE LEAP OF LOGIC. Also, INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST.

Seriously, have you done some tally of all the evidence for and against man made climate change and and used your wikiversity/weetbix packet science skills to determine the ratio of evidence for and against? Of course you fucking haven't. You've found a bunch of stuff on the internet that appeals to your bias and glanced over some that is contrary to your bias so that you can feel like a smug cock
Old 12th August 2013, 18:38     #34495
aR Que

for posterity.
do you 'believe' in climate change, CCS?
Old 12th August 2013, 19:19     #34496
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
Ohh, the old "Prove he doesn't exist" thingy that idiot religious people do.

Fuck off. Prove he/it does.
You fuck off, read the thread properly instead of knee-jerking. I didn't offer the existence of God as a statement of fact, I didn't suggest God's existence could be demonstrated by an inability to prove it's non-existence.

Pimp-X was ironically playing priest by asking me to repeat the magic words, despite his complete inability to demonstrate the facts he claims.

Asking to prove/disprove God is a nonsense for children to quibble over.
Old 12th August 2013, 19:37     #34497
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
There is plenty of evidence either way.
No there is not. There's sound theory explaining the various ecological cycles Earth goes through, there's sound theory explaining humanity's impact on that and then there's cherry picked evidence that gets an exceedingly disproportionate amount of attention.

Of course I haven't done a meta-analysis on climate science. Appropriate experts have though and they found 97% of research is consistent with the main consensus of what is happening to the climate.

You're so fucking dumb. Least I have the capacity to be intellectually anything.

Last edited by Lightspeed : 12th August 2013 at 19:39.
Old 12th August 2013, 19:48     #34498
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
No there is not. There's sound theory explaining the various ecological cycles Earth goes through, there's sound theory explaining humanity's impact on that and then there's cherry picked evidence that gets an exceedingly disproportionate amount of attention.
This sort of obfuscation is why I don't like to argue with lolspeed and just skip straight to the insults.
Quote:
Of course I haven't done a meta-analysis on climate science. Appropriate experts have though and they found 97% of research is consistent with the main consensus of what is happening to the climate.
Lolspeed says the appropriate experts have done something that appeals to his bias, therefore it must be true! And who wouldn't trust a known liar such as lolspeed?

Quote:
You're so fucking dumb. Least I have the capacity to be intellectually anything.
Lol, you really shouldn't be proud of being intellectually dishonest. I like how you stopped telling me what my opinion is as to climate change when you got sick of being exposed for being a liar.
Old 12th August 2013, 19:49     #34499
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Kate Upton wants you all to cease this faggotry at once

Old 12th August 2013, 19:49     #34500
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by aR Que
for posterity.
do you 'believe' in climate change, CCS?
I believe your mother's vagina has its own climate.
Old 12th August 2013, 19:54     #34501
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Kate Upton wants you all to cease this faggotry at once

I see your Kate Upton and raise you a Katee Owen.

Old 12th August 2013, 19:55     #34502
MadMax
Stuff

ab, sif. too many gaybos here to make that a distraction
Old 12th August 2013, 22:43     #34503
pxpx

Old 12th August 2013, 23:17     #34504
aR Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I believe your mother's vagina has its own climate.
not sure what you're getting at, but to cover my bases, Fuck you.

^^btw option two.

what gmg ? enter hotel room, turn on tv, android logo comes on. i groan. (do i even need to say, it doesn't work)
Old 12th August 2013, 23:19     #34505
MadMax
Stuff

Last hotel I stayed at had a nice iPhone dock next to the TV. Of course it worked.
Old 13th August 2013, 10:56     #34506
Lightspeed

Very sad

Aw man, CCS is doing so well at making a fool of himself. Can't we keep going just for a bit?
Old 13th August 2013, 11:34     #34507
aR Que

pot, kettle, black.
Old 13th August 2013, 11:37     #34508
CCS
Stunt Pants

Even big tits can dissuade lolspeed from making a big dick of himself. Ergo gay?
Old 13th August 2013, 11:56     #34509
Lightspeed

I am not so easily titillated.

You're the one who thinks differentiating between scientific theory and mere evidence is obfuscation. You should go sign up with some religious nut jobs, help them fight the good fight against the menace of science.
Old 13th August 2013, 12:48     #34510
awr

Our home was burgled yesterday...'nuff said?!
Old 13th August 2013, 12:54     #34511
CCS
Stunt Pants

Except that's not what I think at all. As usual, you invent the other person's point of view and assign it to them, as if it were something they actually said.

Not easily titillated by tits. What a faggot.

Old 13th August 2013, 12:57     #34512
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aR Que
what gmg ? enter hotel room, turn on tv, android logo comes on. i groan. (do i even need to say, it doesn't work)
Hotel TV systems shit me - they get the biggest flashest TVs and then feed them with a repeated analogue signal, so you get to see the analogue noise really well.
Old 13th August 2013, 13:53     #34513
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Except that's not what I think at all. As usual, you invent the other person's point of view and assign it to them, as if it were something they actually said.
Well, I don't know what your view is. You're only willing to say what your view isn't, what it is you're not saying. What ever your view is, it involved "plenty of evidence" on both sides of the climate change debate, which is empirically wrong.

Quote:
Not easily titillated by tits. What a faggot.
Tits in the internet. Flashing pixels on my screen. Boring.
Old 13th August 2013, 14:08     #34514
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Well, I don't know what your view is. You're only willing to say what your view isn't, what it is you're not saying.
So it's cool to lie instead?

Quote:
What ever your view is, it involved "plenty of evidence" on both sides of the climate change debate, which is empirically wrong.
Ah lolspeed, biggest liar on nzgames.
Old 13th August 2013, 14:21     #34515
Lightspeed

facepalm

That's the only opinion you are willing to share about anything isn't it? What you think about other people.

Not surprising given how stupid you are, something well demonstrated on this page.

Thanks, anytime you start to get uppity I get to have a lolz about how you think there are two sides to climate science.
Old 13th August 2013, 14:35     #34516
xor

Was adding some sweet threads to my bag on asos.com. I clicked to purchase my ish and it took me to a new page and where it displayed 'We're sorry this page is temporarily unavailable, we're working to resolve the issue'

Jimmies totally rustled as I found a real sweet dinner jacket.
Old 13th August 2013, 14:37     #34517
p01s0n

asos crew checking in
Old 13th August 2013, 14:51     #34518
xor

Awesome threads to be found on there.

I branched out and bought a cardigan, at first I felt like an old geezah but tbh it's grown on me.
Old 13th August 2013, 14:54     #34519
p01s0n

xor which dinner jacket did you buy?
Old 13th August 2013, 15:14     #34520
xor

i unno man, i added it to my bag but I cannot access my bag and complete the order...