Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Technology & Troubleshooting
User Name
Password

Old Yesterday, 15:42     #641
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
This all makes crypto look super credible and not at all deserving of government regulation.
To what end?
Old Yesterday, 16:05     #642
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
To what end?
Stability, reliability, credibility

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old Yesterday, 16:34     #643
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by blynk
Why has my portfolio gone up.
WTF is doge doing. Lol
Same feeling.... transferred 80% out of that shit quick just before 40c, now it appears harder to do so. I didn't pick the exact top, but it was a big enough gain to not care. I don't even believe in DOGE, but I held some in the hopes for this exact scenario.

As for stability, reliability, and credibility - are these really the inherent properties of governments? I think they should stay the fuck out of the way, as was intended.
Old Yesterday, 17:11     #644
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
Stability, reliability, credibility
Why do we need these things from crypto, especially to the point we expect government involvement to improve things?
Old Yesterday, 20:45     #645
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Question

Is there anyone (I'm looking at you wazza, if you even read this sub) that doesn't have crypto that wouldn't mind some?

I'm happy to gift some just so you can play the game if you're curious. The more people who realise there are alternatives to government issued fiat (for better or worse), the more likely it is that this technology becomes widely accepted (and not just a fringe novelty payment mechanism).
Old Today, 16:48     #646
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

whoa that was quite a little dip there
Old Today, 18:04     #647
wazza
*flex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Is there anyone (I'm looking at you wazza, if you even read this sub) that doesn't have crypto that wouldn't mind some?

I'm happy to gift some just so you can play the game if you're curious. The more people who realise there are alternatives to government issued fiat (for better or worse), the more likely it is that this technology becomes widely accepted (and not just a fringe novelty payment mechanism).
I save 20% of my income into Kiwisaver. I read this thread and wonder if what I'm doing is the right thing.

I'm keen ;> email ;>
Old Today, 20:31     #648
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza
I save 20% of my income into Kiwisaver. I read this thread and wonder if what I'm doing is the right thing.

I'm keen ;> email ;>
Until you put 20% of your income into Crypto, only for it to all come crashing down, and 20% ends up only be 2%.