A mariachi ogre snorkel

compare and contrast

Old 10th November 2016, 14:24     #642
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Butt Hurt Compilation
Old 10th November 2016, 14:59     #643
ZoSo

when the delusional hit you with the usual, remind them..

Old 10th November 2016, 15:03     #644
CCS
Stunt Pants

Laugh

Such tears! So sorrow!
Old 10th November 2016, 15:16     #645
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoSo
Those lazy sons of bitches! I guess they saw the polls and thought it was locked in. Or... y'know, they couldn't stomach Crooked Hilllary even though she's one of their own.
Old 10th November 2016, 15:24     #646
CCS
Stunt Pants

Also, cry baby losers staging wailing protests all over the place.
Old 10th November 2016, 15:29     #647
CCS
Stunt Pants

Also, Fuck Gary Johnson,

Oh, And Fuck Jill Stein Too

Fuck Everything And Blame Everyone
Old 10th November 2016, 15:32     #648
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
I'll take "graphs with misleading vertical axes" for 10 thanks Lockwood, but yeah I guess it doesn't fundamentally change the message.
Old 10th November 2016, 15:39     #649
fixed_truth

Billy bob is gonna be pissed when he realises that Trump was talking about a metaphorical wall lol
Old 10th November 2016, 16:16     #650
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

pffft Trump never said anything about a wall, what are you talking about
Old 10th November 2016, 18:16     #651
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Let's see who he names to Cabinet posts.
Secretary of the Interior (i.e., Environment) Sarah Palin?
I'm wondering if he's going to give any role to Palin...
What kind of ideas does his VP have?

Also... one good thing that hopefully will come out of it so far.. No TPP.
Unless he's going to flipflop on that too.
Old 10th November 2016, 19:31     #652
smudge
Ich Bin Ein Grey Lynner

Allegedly his son relayed an offer to be the "most powerful VP ever" to Kasich when approaching him to be the VP. He's not intending to do the job of president himself.

What a fucking disaster, a climate change denier as president and his VP who wants to control every woman's vagina.
Old 10th November 2016, 20:49     #653
fixed_truth

Quote:
Final numbers for #ElectionDay

231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% DID NOT VOTE
25.6% voted Clinton
25.5% voted Trump
Old 10th November 2016, 21:21     #654
Cyberbob

Sanders statement on Trump

Quote:
“Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media. People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids - all while the very rich become much richer.

“To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.”
This guy's had the right idea since day one, but the DNC were too fixed in their ways. So were the RNC in 2012.

The message seems to be that a good portion of American think its time for a change, good or bad, they just don't want what they've had for so long.
Old 10th November 2016, 23:30     #655
The Edge

I think if he had made it, Bernie might have given Trump a real run for his money.
Old 10th November 2016, 23:58     #656
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edge
I think if he had made it, Bernie might have given Trump a real run for his money.
It was always said that they needed Bernie to win the Demo vote in order to beat Trump.
But the DNC screwed Sanders over.. and this is what happened.
Old 11th November 2016, 00:07     #657
Lightspeed

Yeah, real schadenfreude right there.

Trump stood for change, Clinton didn't. My own bias will contribute; the loudest message I heard from Clinton was first woman president.

Sanders stood for change too. Trump would have had much less to distinguish himself if he was running against Sanders.
Old 11th November 2016, 02:08     #658
Lightspeed

What I'm hoping is CGP Gray's point that the same people that get you into power and necessarily the same people that keep you in power, and he can completely reneg on issues like climate change.

Particularly with apocalyptic climate change a real possibility.
Old 11th November 2016, 13:32     #659
JERI

Quote:
I get the feeling that total voter turn out was better than this, but a lot of people have submitted blank ballot on the presidential candidate like Dubya
Old 11th November 2016, 14:13     #660
MadMax
Stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbd5vDa2-zA

same old?
Old 11th November 2016, 14:22     #661
ZoSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B19M...outu.be&t=1264

Not a bad little comeback from Seymour after Winnie was gloating over predicting Trumps win.

Reminded me of this seeing cutting comment.

Ouch.
Old 11th November 2016, 21:31     #662
The Edge

Actually, Bernie's toying with the idea of running again. He'll be getting on by 2020 though.
Old 11th November 2016, 21:38     #663
CCS
Stunt Pants

Look at those pathetic fucking idiots having their #notmypresident protest/riot/tantrum. Smashing peoples windows because they didn't get their way. Grow the fuck up.
Old 11th November 2016, 22:13     #664
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Look at all those boys/girls/gays/lesbians/intersex/tranvestites/queers/freethinkers/vegans/asexuals and various other Democrats getting their panties/undies/boxers/indeterminate undergarments in a twist/knot/bunch/bind.

Hopefully they stop smashing windows/cars/buildings/property as soon as possible/is realistic/they run out of tears.
Old 11th November 2016, 22:43     #665
CCS
Stunt Pants

Aw, Titus thinks he's being clever.
Old 11th November 2016, 23:11     #666
fixed_truth

epic post election rant
Old 12th November 2016, 01:06     #667
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Look at those pathetic fucking idiots having their #notmypresident protest/riot/tantrum. Smashing peoples windows because they didn't get their way. Grow the fuck up.
It was going to happen either way, it was that kind of election. And the US is full of pathetic fucking idiots. There are gaping holes in the US social fabric, holes which these idiots are raised in and crawl out of.

Americans have to deal with some grim fucking shit.
Old 12th November 2016, 11:58     #668
ZoSo

Bright side I guess.
http://www.livescience.com/56807-rec...ts-nevada.html

Assuming the republican religious idiots don't scratch it back.
Old 12th November 2016, 12:18     #669
ZoSo

Hilarious.
http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump...s-to-election/
Old 12th November 2016, 16:49     #670
Caesar

Russell Brand's take on it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ou5uFFn8Q
Old 12th November 2016, 17:12     #671
ZoSo

All good, much like fixed_truth's posted rant.. but you know it'll be lost in about 10mins when those who listen jump back into their social circle.

Although don't listen to them in regards to curbing KDS. Still applicable here. Keep up the good work on that _b
Old 12th November 2016, 22:45     #672
Lightspeed

Anyone make much of this whole Comet Ping Pong business? I never look too deeply into paedophile conspiracies, I figure there are far more paedophile rings than conspiracies about them, there's not much to be done. This could be different though? Probably not.
Old 14th November 2016, 01:11     #673
Lightspeed

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't be terrified?

Donald Trump presidency a 'disaster for the planet', warn climate scientists

Quote:
Shortlists drawn up for key Trump administration posts have also raised alarm. Oil billionaire Harold Hamm is being touted as energy secretary, while former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin could make a stunning comeback as interior secretary, putting her in charge of US public lands, including treasures such as Yellowstone and Yosemite national parks. Palin is an enthusiastic proponent of oil and gas drilling, describing the fossil fuels as “things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind’s use”.
Old 14th November 2016, 03:35     #674
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Summary video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
Summary image: https://i.sli.mg/zYCBXp.jpg

I spent a couple of hours last night in that weird part of the internet, and it seems quite gross. jimmycomet on instagram definitely needs his head read. Besta pizza has changed their pedo logo in the last couple of days. The comments are creepy.

The most interesting part I thought was the Madeleine McCann link:

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-bombsh...on-case/34348/

Those police sketches are from 2013. Wikileaks has emails placing Podesta in Portugal at the time.

Links to Obama?
https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11...-words-anyone/

It now makes John Key's famous "hot dog" photo seem a little more awkward.

Bill Clinton's picture found on a babysitting site? http://easthamptonbabysitters.com/

The guy who is the babysitter describes himself, in bold, as a "hands-on dad" to his two daughters. *wink wink* But he also offers massages, linked right there on his babysitting page (!?). On his massage page, he also has pictures of himself with his kids. What do his kids have to do with giving someone a massage? Slightly inappropriate. It all seems slightly weird in the context of the Wikileaks/pizzagate revelations.

In my Googling, I came across the Justin Davis files: https://justindavisfiles.wordpress.com/

NZ's very own underworld of sickos who enjoy name suppression. Less evidence for these, so take from it what you will.

I think the best outcome would be that Trump's appointments finally allow a whole lot of corruption to be revealed, high level people are executed in the US, and the UK/NZ/Aussie politicians who are part of the organised crime are revealed.
Old 14th November 2016, 14:45     #675
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

dude you need fucking psychiatric help
Old 14th November 2016, 16:30     #676
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

In other surprising news, Trump totally unprepared

http://www.wsj.com/articles/leading-...bus-1479069597

Quote:
During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.

After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter said.
Old 14th November 2016, 20:20     #677
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

http://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4
Old 14th November 2016, 22:02     #678
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidbo
So good. Facial expressions perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
In other surprising news, Trump totally unprepared

http://www.wsj.com/articles/leading-...bus-1479069597
Quote:
During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.

After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter sai
Run govt like a business!
Old 14th November 2016, 22:17     #679
The Edge

Maybe. I think I posted this before (it's been a long campaign), but still, he will need to care about and be prepared for a whole lot of things he doesn't/isn't now (as per point 5):

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...esident-214192
Old 15th November 2016, 14:46     #680
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidbo