Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > The year of rugby
User Name
Password

Old 13th May 2007, 13:07     #1
Chrono
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Super 14 Semifinals

God damn, we better win the World Cup now.
Old 13th May 2007, 14:18     #2
badassmofo

I think Mr. Dickinson has to bear the brunt for his appauling efforts in the blues game. Worst refereeing I've ever seen.
I'm a Crusaders man, and we didn't even show up to play against the bulls, real shame.
Old 13th May 2007, 18:53     #3
slippers

I actually thought the 2 Aussie refs didn't go too bad...

Altho I am comparing this to their previous refereeing which couldn't possibly have been any worse.

Basically with Goddard or Dickensen refereeing, I take for granted that they will be inlfuenced by the crowd, I accept that they will make at least 10 incorrent rulings and usually 3-4 decisions that defy words...

This is what I expect.... Usually these 2 guys take the contest completely out of the game and in close games make decisions that undeniably changed the result.

While they are still both CRAP refs, I did think that both semis were allowed to be contested and there wasn't any major blunders that effected the end result. So you could say they had good games. They had FANTASTIC games by their standards, but they are still not good enough for the Super 14.

And if you think that was the worst refereeing you have ever seen - you obviously didnt watch the last Blues vs Sharks game ........

I have been screaming for Goddards head on a platter since about week 2 of the Super 14 and he is THE single worst referee I have ever seen. He is consistantly useless. So with all that in context - He did ok this weekend.
Its actually a good feeling to know we were beaten by better teams and not the refs.

Last edited by slippers : 13th May 2007 at 18:57.