NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 3rd June 2023, 11:17     #161
_indigo1

Ahhh #facepalm

You didn't post a man falling over. You posted a comment about how we should all watch it because we had to watch Trump.

And now you are trying to say you just posted a man falling over for it's own lols.

So... which one is it?

Last edited by _indigo1 : 3rd June 2023 at 11:19.
Old 19th July 2023, 13:36     #162
Lightspeed

Laugh

Biden’s latest campaign video is a Marjorie Taylor Greene speech
Old 21st July 2023, 04:24     #163
crocos

So #DarkBrandon

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 23rd August 2023, 11:40     #164
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Robert L Peters and his 22 shell companies.
Old 4th October 2023, 14:15     #165
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Re: the debt ceiling.

Biden is supposedly negotiating with McCarthy to get a bill from the House the Democractic Senate will sign. But McCarthy is basically a puppet for Trump's bloc in the House.

Maybe it just goes through the usual theatrics before getting raised. But maybe this is where things start to ramp up for Trump's push for the presidency? Try force some dramatic action from Biden?
Things are starting to kick off, McCarthy is out. Who is going to step in, and what's going to happen in 42 days when the same measure needs to be passed again?

McCarthy becomes the first speaker ever to be ousted from the job in a House vote
Old 6th October 2023, 00:40     #166
Lightspeed

Laugh

'That's above my pay grade' | Biden speaks on the ousting of Kevin McCarthy
Old 19th October 2023, 16:34     #167
Lightspeed

I bet Biden didn't expect to be spending his 80s trying to create peace in the Middle East.

I have to wonder what's slipping under the radar with Biden in the Middle East and the House with no Speaker.
Old 5th December 2023, 12:10     #168
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Speaker Mike Johnson "following the facts" on Biden

Greatest country in the world.
Old 14th December 2023, 16:51     #169
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Robert L Peters and his 22 shell companies.

Biden impeachment inquiry authorized by House Republicans, despite lack of evidence

Quote:
"House Republicans are not joining me. Instead of doing anything to help make Americans' lives better, they are focused on attacking me with lies," Biden said.

It's kinda like the last guy, except that was based on a "phony dossier" instead of his crackhead son being on the board of Ukrainian energy companies with 10% to the Big Guy, so I look forward to Biden "choosing to spend time with his family and step down for health reasons". To expect him to actually get prosecuted and punished would be asking a bit much of the ruling class. He'll just be replaced, and get to keep his millions.
Old 14th December 2023, 21:22     #170
Redneck

Why would he step down when there's no way the Senate would vote to convict?
Old 15th December 2023, 11:32     #171
_indigo1

BUUUUUUUUTTTTT HILLAAAAAARYYY!!!!!
Old 15th December 2023, 11:44     #172
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Why would he step down when there's no way the Senate would vote to convict?
To let someone else come in who's not tainted by showering with his daughter and having a crackhead son that takes photos of his dick while doing drugs, yet is the smartest guy Joe knows?

I don't think Biden is very popular, so if they expect to win re-election they might not run him again.
Old 1st February 2024, 00:40     #173
Lightspeed

Laugh

Biden Is Arming Greece So Greece Can Arm Ukraine

Quote:
As the Republican Party’s blockade of aid to Ukraine drags into its fourth month, the U.S. government under Pres. Joe Biden has found a clever new way to give Ukraine’s forces the weapons and ammunition they need to defend their country.

It is, in essence, an American version of Germany’s circular weapons trade—the so-called Ringtausch. The United States is gifting older surplus weapons to Greece with the understanding that Greece donates to Ukraine some of its own surplus weapons.

Greek media broke the news last week. According to the newspaper Kathimerini and other media, the Biden administration offered the Greek government three 87-foot Protector-class patrol boats, two Lockheed Martin C-130H airlifters, 10 Allison T56 turboprop engines for Lockheed P-3 patrol planes plus 60 M-2 Bradley fighting vehicles and a consignment of transport trucks.

All this hardware is U.S. military surplus—and is available to Greece, free of charge, under a U.S. legal authority called “excess defense articles.” Federal law allows an American president to declare military systems surplus to need, assign them a value—potentially zero dollars—and give them away on the condition that the recipient transport them.

The law caps annual EDA transfers at $500 million. The same law doesn’t dictate the value the president assigns to surplus weapons. In a letter to Greek prime minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken described the ships, planes, engines and vehicles as “free concessions.”
Old 1st February 2024, 00:58     #174
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

You know you're a superpower when you're dealing in second hand goods.
Old 1st February 2024, 10:30     #175
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I don’t know how I feel about this until Taylor Swift tells me
Old 9th February 2024, 19:48     #176
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

This… is not good.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/s...ied-documents/
Old 10th February 2024, 00:55     #177
Lightspeed

Laugh

Old 10th February 2024, 09:55     #178
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
No, that is ridiculous.
I can't see how this looks good for Biden. Sure he got off without any issues. But now they have given more ammo to the Republicans about him being senile.

Unless they wanted to run through this scenario to get him off the charges, and now in the coming days they will announce that he will not run and they have the next person lined up

Oh, and of course the major hypocrisy

Last edited by blynk : 10th February 2024 at 09:56.
Old 10th February 2024, 12:10     #179
Cyberbob

The Dems need to be establishing a succession plan ASAP.
Old 23rd February 2024, 11:50     #180
Lightspeed

How U.S. Pressure Helped Save Brazil’s Democracy

Quote:
Court documents related to the raid suggest that Bolsonaro personally edited a decree that would have overturned election results and imprisoned a Supreme Court justice; a general loyal to the president confirmed he would provide the troops needed to carry out the coup. Bolsonaro also allegedly pressured his cabinet to more forcefully share disinformation about supposed weaknesses in Brazil’s electoral system. The former president was asked to hand over his passport to authorities and may face decades in jail.

The recent revelations suggest that Brazilian coup-mongers’ plans were more advanced than initially believed. In the end, however, they did not get their way—in part due to divisions within Brazil’s armed forces that were the target of concerted pro-democracy efforts by U.S. President Joe Biden.
Old 1st March 2024, 14:45     #181
Lightspeed

Biden is facing some backlash in the primaries for ongoing support of Israel, all the while Israelis massacre starving people seeking food.

Aaron Bushnell was right. If you ever wanted to know what you'd be doing during a genocide, well now you know.
Old 2nd March 2024, 11:56     #182
Lightspeed

Biden doing his best to have it both ways:

Biden announces U.S. will airdrop food aid into Gaza as famine concerns grow
Old 2nd March 2024, 14:38     #183
Cyberbob

Hunter Biden Hearing transcript was just released.

I'm enjoying this exchange with Representative Eric Swalwell
Quote:
SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.