Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 20th May 2008, 23:46     #121
dead goon

yeeesssss
Old 21st May 2008, 00:02     #122
crocos

I'm sure no-one has ever successfully called you deranged.

(They've all died before they could finish the sentence)

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 21st May 2008, 00:20     #123
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
So it's something different then <shrug> You win at the intertubes.
Calm down, nerd. I'm not trying to win at anything. You were trying to act all cool and down with the internets with your whole "I already saw that on youtube!!" and got called on it and ended up looking like a dick. Now you're all sulky.
Old 21st May 2008, 00:28     #124
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Calm down, nerd. I'm not trying to win at anything. You were trying to act all cool and down with the internets with your whole "I already saw that on youtube!!" and got called on it and ended up looking like a dick. Now you're all sulky.
About that? Hardly. But suit yourself.

It's actually irritating me now... Google, here I come!

If you want a photo of your article:
http://www.macon.com/nation//story/355699.html

Last edited by crocos : 21st May 2008 at 00:31.
Old 21st May 2008, 00:29     #125
CCS
Stunt Pants

"So I was wrong. Whatever. See if I care."

Old 21st May 2008, 00:31     #126
crocos

Uh, yep. That too

Old 21st May 2008, 00:36     #127
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
If you want a photo of your article:
http://www.macon.com/nation//story/355699.html
Yeah, I saw that photo when I checked news.google earlier. Remember how I told you that I checked news.google earlier? Yeah. I saw that photo when I checked news.google. Thanks for trying though.
Old 21st May 2008, 00:49     #128
Jonas Undrawing

OK heres a better CoH replay with better nebel skills (except the remanned one that got frozen grrrrrr).

4p_rails and metal.2008-05-21.00-41-45.rec

We were a little down on our luck in the early game but soon got a foothold and began pounding away at their emplacements and raining down on their inf pushes. No tanks AT ALL from the allies, which is retarded in my opinion. they NEEDED tanks. They had the fuel for it too.. weirdos
Old 21st May 2008, 03:00     #129
Helious

Holy crap

I dream about Team Fortress 2 a lot!
Old 21st May 2008, 09:03     #130
Helious

Very angry

True, so my Rarotongan teenage cousin is pregnant again. 2 kids before she's twenty. first father took off and hasn't been seen since, current partner and father-to be beats her chronically and they separate every other week.

I'm over it. I don't want anything to do with them now. I've already scrapped him 4 times in the last year. I'll kill him next time.

edit: oh yeah, said father-to be already has two kids that he doesn't look after or see. he's 21 today. happy birthday cunt.

Last edited by Helious : 21st May 2008 at 09:05. Reason: Mother fucker
Old 21st May 2008, 09:09     #131
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Not to say the guy isn't a douche but it does take two to tango, so to speak.
Old 21st May 2008, 09:13     #132
Helious

Oh yeah bro. You're not wrong there. She's a lippy bitch who doesn't know when to fuck up, and she's a compulsive liar too.

It's basically a Beth and Jake scenario.
Old 21st May 2008, 09:14     #133
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

If those filthy Catholics gave abortion the thumbs up (tee hee) then people in that situation wouldn't be so hard done by with accidental pregnancies...
Old 21st May 2008, 11:50     #134
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

this (and previous) thread makes for great php test text.
Old 21st May 2008, 12:36     #135
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

The crazy thing is that it's so easy and cheap to avoid even getting pregnant in the first place. If you don't want to get pregnant, you won't, it's that simple (I know that's a bold statement but I believe it 100%). That's why the number of (mostly) unplanned teen pregnancies in this country piss me the fuck off. Or the number of non-teen pregnancies where there isn't a stable partner in the picture.
Old 21st May 2008, 12:38     #136
Sgt Seb
Up Unt At Dem!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7409880.stm

haha

damn i wish someone had caught that on video
Old 21st May 2008, 12:45     #137
Helious

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet
If you don't want to get pregnant, you won't, it's that simple.
You're not wrong.
Old 21st May 2008, 13:05     #138
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
The crazy thing is that it's so easy and cheap to avoid even getting pregnant in the first place.
Cheap? Anal sex doesn't cost anything!
Old 21st May 2008, 13:41     #139
Sp0nge

Quote:
If you don't want to get pregnant, you won't, it's that simple (I know that's a bold statement but I believe it 100%).
believing, on some things, by 100% is a bit much isnt it?

...like what if some natural disaster happens, all means of contraception are unavailable, and theres a bunch of raping/pillaging guys on the loose?

what then huh?

Last edited by Sp0nge : 21st May 2008 at 13:45.
Old 21st May 2008, 13:42     #140
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
lol
Old 21st May 2008, 13:46     #141
doppelgänger of someone

DOS recommends 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Bleeding anus isn't a cost?
Old 21st May 2008, 13:56     #142
Cyberbob

Bob recommends a 68.. you do me and i'll one you one

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelgänger of someone
Bleeding anus isn't a cost?
blood is just another word for lube!

another cost saver!
Old 21st May 2008, 14:00     #143
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0nge
believing, on some things, by 100% is a bit much isnt it?

...like what if some natural disaster happens, all means of contraception are unavailable, and theres a bunch of raping/pillaging guys on the loose?

what then huh?
Don't be stupid. You know exactly what she means. Is being a smartarse for the sake of self pleasure your new forte?
Old 21st May 2008, 14:41     #144
Sp0nge

i was exaggerating (a little) for effect...did you think i was serious, lol

but saying that if you dont want to get pregnant, you wont
is not altogether true.

a few women in our antenatal group only wanted one child
they didnt want to get pregnant, but then they did:
different methods of contraception failed or couldnt be used because of breastfeeding etc.

unwanted pregnancies are a reality for a number of different reasons
not all due to ignorance.

Last edited by Sp0nge : 21st May 2008 at 14:42.
Old 21st May 2008, 14:54     #145
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

But what if ... the moon falls on the earth and destroys only the condom factories?
Old 21st May 2008, 15:02     #146
chiQ
Frag-muff

The pill isn't 100%, condoms break, and kids are often ignorant as to the realities of conception.

I think if you're a well-informed person you can absolutely avoid pregnancy. If you're not it can be a bit tricky avoiding the pitfalls.
Old 21st May 2008, 15:20     #147
TnT

Ab had it right, isn't it the NZG motto? Up the bum, no babies.
Old 21st May 2008, 15:38     #148
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0nge
i was exaggerating (a little) for effect...did you think i was serious, lol
I know you weren't being serious, that's why I said you're being a smartarse. Please take the time to read all of the words in my post, not just some.

Quote:
but saying that if you dont want to get pregnant, you wont
is not altogether true.
You're just not taking chiquelet's post in the manner it was intended. I can see that you really want to take every word at face value so that you can respond with something that makes you feel like a super intelligent guy, but it's pretty clear to see that nobody is suggesting that if you don't want to get pregnant then, by some great magic, you won't. I think you know exactly what chiquelet means - credit her with a bit of intelligence instead of spouting on like an idiot.
Old 21st May 2008, 15:40     #149
Redneck

One word: seepage.
Old 21st May 2008, 15:51     #150
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Donn't want to get pregnant?

STOP FUCKING !
Old 21st May 2008, 16:30     #151
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helious-
Oh yeah bro. You're not wrong there. She's a lippy bitch who doesn't know when to fuck up,.
I think she does know how to fuck up.
Old 21st May 2008, 16:31     #152
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Well to humour Sponge, and piss off CCS by humouring Sponge, I still stand by my statement that you won't get pregnant if you don't want to get pregnant. However, not all contraceptives are created equal, so a person who doesn't want to get preg takes that into account. If you rely on condoms as your sole source of contraception, you shouldn't be surprised if you get pregnant. Same thing goes with bfeeding, diaphrams, natural family planning, withdrawal method, IUD. If you're serious about preventing parenthood then you'll use a hormonal form of contraception PROPERLY (oral contraceptive, Mirena, depo provera) and you'll be sweet as.

Now I'm sure everybody knows someone who "was using the pill properly and still got pregnant" and to that I say bullshit. A strong statement I know, but it's something I believe very strongly in.

Edited for punctuation and spelling.
Old 21st May 2008, 16:46     #153
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Well to humour Sponge, and piss off CCS by humouring Sponge, I still stand by my statement that you won't get pregnant if you don't want to get pregnant.
I don't think it's as simple as that. It takes more than desire to stay child free - one needs to maintain that state by actually being careful. These punk kids that go round getting preggers probably don't really want to be pregnant either - but they are too lazy and careless to actually consider the consequences at the time they fucking.
Old 21st May 2008, 16:52     #154
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I don't think it's as simple as that. It takes more than desire to stay child free - one needs to maintain that state by actually being careful. These punk kids that go round getting preggers probably don't really want to be pregnant either - but they are too lazy and careless to actually consider the consequences at the time they fucking.
That goes without saying. I have a strong desire to be Mrs Colin Farrell irl, but fantasising about that isn't going to make it happen. Same goes with preventing pregnancy, you need to be proactive in preventing it.
Old 21st May 2008, 16:59     #155
CCS
Stunt Pants

So how can you say that you get pregnant if you don't want to be pregnant? I don't want to side with sp0nge here, but what you've just said in your last post is contrary to your earlier statement.

To clarify, it's reasonable to presume that somebody who is taking precautions does have the desire to stay child-free, otherwise they wouldn't be taking precautions. Somebody who wants to stay child-free but isn't taking precautions is not necessarily going to remain that way just because of their desire. I'm not trying to be patrionising, just saying that it's got to be one or the other.
Old 21st May 2008, 17:07     #156
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

I'm confused, I've re-read my posts but I can't see where I've contradicted myself, so I'll just re-post what I said initially because when push comes to shove, that's what I'm talking about.

Quote:
The crazy thing is that it's so easy and cheap to avoid even getting pregnant in the first place. If you don't want to get pregnant, you won't, it's that simple
Old 21st May 2008, 17:17     #157
CCS
Stunt Pants

You've then gone on to say that it takes more than desire - it takes some degree of care. Taking care goes beyond having the desire.

It seems to me that your second statement presumes your first but your first statement does not presume your second. So whilst you maintain your first statement (If you don't want to get pregnant, you won't, it's that simple), your second statement tends to run somewhat contrary to that first.

I realise I'm sounding nitpicky now, but it just seems to me that what you're saying does not entirely gel.
Old 21st May 2008, 17:22     #158
Mickey

A mate of mine is 40, she recently gave birth to their 4th child. The hubby had had a vasectomy but was one of the rare cases where the tubes "grew back" and voila baby number 4 was born.

So sometimes no matter how careful you are you can still get pregnant. Thankfully this one was a girl, after three boys that was a blessing.
Old 21st May 2008, 17:23     #159
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Hah now I get what you mean, and you ARE being nitpicky What I meant (for the nitpickers) is:

Quote:
The crazy thing is that it's so easy and cheap to avoid even getting pregnant in the first place. If you don't want to get pregnant, you won't, it's that simple, because there are contraceptives like the pill, depo provera, and Mirena which will prevent pregnancy.
Is that precise enough, princess?
Old 21st May 2008, 17:31     #160
CCS
Stunt Pants

More or less :P

The only reason I'm being nitpicky is so that Sp0nge doesn't come along acting like a douche again. For somebody who claims to be a great communicator, he sure is good at (deliberately?) missing the point of what people are saying. Now that you've clarified what you mean, I would like to finish off by saying

EAT A DOG SHIT, SP0NGE