Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 17th August 2021, 22:23     #1441
GRiM ReeFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Translation: in an 86-year-old with heart disease, fucked circulation, dementia, and cancer, it appears a single dose of Pfizer gave the body the ability to recognise and respond to the virus but was not sufficient to give the body the ability to destroy it

English motherfucker, do you read it?
Correct, comorbidities counts,

but only when vaccinated,

The CDC advisory up until July advised only unvaccinated people needed to be tested for covid-19, assuming Vaccinated people were immune.

99.2% of hospital admissions where unvaccinated, no shit, testing was based on vaccine status,

break your leg/vaccinated, you got a broken leg
break your leg/unvaccinated, test administered, you got the covid

hospitalized with covid, you're a statistic, 6 months of skewed data,

you can not find what you don't look for,

It's what they are not saying...

at the time of that autopsy 6,000 deaths where in the vaers system, how many publicly available autopsy reports during that 6 month time period? not many, if any. you can't find what you don't look for, hey lets use this poor old dude, we know he's been exposed to a room mate with covid, and has multiple comorbidities, out of 6,000 possible subjects this is the one they choose to feed to the public, do you see how this is played? we both got played, nice bait.

"we have no reports of"
"there is no evidence of"
every night in the media,

"what is the mortality rate of Delta? asked no journalist ever, yes we all know it is more contagious but is it an issue? we just locked down hard, while Jacinda Jetted from Auckland the epicenter of the dreaded Delta outbreak of 1 fucken person, down to Wellington to be in her bubble, bloody good thing delta is waiting till tomorrow,

Last edited by GRiM ReeFer : 17th August 2021 at 22:25.
Old 18th August 2021, 13:08     #1442
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

5 Delta cases in Auckland. One a teacher, one a nurse.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...USBB6KS7TPADE/

Based on what we've seen on this side of the ditch, I fear the cases will number in the hundreds this time next week, and unvaccinated people will be dying.
Old 18th August 2021, 13:20     #1443
GRiM ReeFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab

Based on what we've seen on this side of the ditch, I fear the cases will number in the hundreds this time next week, and unvaccinated people will be dying.
5 cases, one being fully vaccinated,
what percentage of NZ is fully vaccinated.... right 20%
Old 18th August 2021, 13:55     #1444
GRiM ReeFer

Mike Wallace 60 Minutes Exposes Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Fallout of 1976

https://youtu.be/W1CyMXURgGc
Old 18th August 2021, 13:57     #1445
Lightspeed

Which podcasts are you listening to Grim? You're coming up with this yourself, someone's feeding you all this, right?
Old 18th August 2021, 14:16     #1446
xor

Coronavirus: Ministry of Health assures Kiwis rumours of imminent lockdown not true

This article was posted on the 13th of August.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...-not-true.html

It would be very interesting to know more about the origins of this rumour. It's not like the government would lie to us and sow the seeds of doubt would they?
Old 18th August 2021, 14:26     #1447
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Which podcasts are you listening to Grim? You're coming up with this yourself, someone's feeding you all this, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
-LightSpeed- Cool, you didn't have to reply.
lolspeed is very linear, Grim.
Old 18th August 2021, 14:33     #1448
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

faaaaark, 633 new cases in Sydney today.
Old 18th August 2021, 14:59     #1449
crocos

Read on one of the news sites (so take with grain of salt) 500 under 20 years old.

Time to start vaccinating the teens, and then the pre-teens.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 18th August 2021, 15:10     #1450
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
This article was posted on the 13th of August.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...-not-true.html

It would be very interesting to know more about the origins of this rumour. It's not like the government would lie to us and sow the seeds of doubt would they?
Because any time the government does something, the rumour mill starts. Just the same way as all conspiracy theorists.
Its easy an easy game to play.

Its the same as pregnancy rumours - conveniently around election time. Ignore them.

Last edited by blynk : 18th August 2021 at 15:11.
Old 18th August 2021, 15:15     #1451
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab

Yep, reading that. I would tend to agree. The spread is wide.
School, Hospital, Church, Nightclub. Only thing missing that list would be the All Blacks game.
Old 18th August 2021, 15:37     #1452
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blynk
Because any time the government does something, the rumour mill starts. Just the same way as all conspiracy theorists.
Its easy an easy game to play.

Its the same as pregnancy rumours - conveniently around election time. Ignore them.
Inglorious Basterds. I love rumours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD3Yt7jIvps
Old 18th August 2021, 15:40     #1453
Lightspeed

You notice how sometimes people will argue seriously but when called out on their idiocy they'll make out they weren't all that serious?
Old 18th August 2021, 15:45     #1454
GRiM ReeFer

So Masks are back in fashion:

What 2 safety considerations should the wearer keep in mind when wearing a mask?
Old 18th August 2021, 15:57     #1455
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

1. When wearing a mask, don't play with a loaded firearm
2. When wearing a mask, look both ways before crossing the road
Old 18th August 2021, 16:09     #1456
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

PS: 7 cases
Old 18th August 2021, 16:25     #1457
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiM ReeFer

What 2 safety considerations should the wearer keep in mind when wearing a mask?
You will still need a mask on your penis if you dont want a baby in 9 months.
Old 18th August 2021, 16:26     #1458
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blynk
You will still need a mask on your penis if you dont want a baby in 9 months.
Oh I didn't see who I was quoting. You don't need to worry about that, you are safe when you are doing it at home alone
Old 18th August 2021, 17:12     #1459
crocos

Quote:

1) Actually wear the fucking thing properly. Pet peeve when people just wander around with it attached but below the chin (but not eating or anything) or covering the mouth but not the nose.

2) Masks are just ONE precaution. Even if you're wearing a mask, check in via the COVIDsafe app, wash your hands, don't touch your face, try not to touch your mask once fitted, keep away from people that aren't in your bubble, etc, etc.

3) And get vaccinated when you can with whichever of the vaccines you can.

That was 3, but what the fuck, right?

Old 18th August 2021, 17:34     #1460
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Every facial-recognition camera I see when I'm wearing a mask gives me a +1 to smugness.
Old 18th August 2021, 17:52     #1461
Lightspeed

Thumbs up

lolz
Old 18th August 2021, 18:28     #1462
GRiM ReeFer

(deleted. seriously man, don't come posting Fox News COVID conspiracy shit from astrologers and climate-change denialists here. Ab)
Old 18th August 2021, 18:40     #1463
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

PS: 10 cases
Old 18th August 2021, 19:43     #1464
crocos

All the anti-lockdown / anti-social-distancing complainers should be locked into 1.5m radius hoop skirts.

Especially the blokes.

Old 18th August 2021, 22:25     #1465
blynk

Quote:
(deleted. seriously man, don't come posting Fox News COVID conspiracy shit from astrologers and climate-change denialists here. Ab)
Oh sweet jebus, thank you.
Old 18th August 2021, 22:47     #1466
GRiM ReeFer

Congratulations you win by virtue of censorship,

best wishes to all I bid my farewell,

I shan't be back.

Lock/close my account whatever bye bye.
Old 18th August 2021, 22:54     #1467
crocos

I mean, no issue with you being here, but you should know that this place requires a bit of a thick skin.

Plus seriously, Faux news?

Old 19th August 2021, 01:12     #1468
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I think I stomped on his First Amendment freedimz as a sovereign citizen
Old 19th August 2021, 10:38     #1469
Ajax
Architeuthis

Quote:
best wishes to all I bid my farewell,
Don't let the door slap your ass on the way out.
Old 19th August 2021, 10:52     #1470
fixed_truth

Spreading covid misinformation is dangerous & should be restricted.
Old 19th August 2021, 13:24     #1471
Nich

Why? Now everyone can contribute to solving this problem. Those with a track record of being genuine and correct will win, and those who are dishonest, give false hope, and abuse trust will lose.
Old 19th August 2021, 14:20     #1472
fixed_truth

I'm not sure what you're meaning? The more false information being put out there the more harm it does. More people don't follow isolation & safety protocols & avoid vaccination.
Quote:
Inaccurate information about the COVID-19 vaccine, whether intentional (disinformation) or accidental (misinformation), could work against us at a time when we need to work together to beat the virus.

Mis or disinformation can spread quickly and can have harmful effects. Mis and disinformation can be spread through a range of different channels including social media, traditional media (television, radio and print), pamphlets, posters and letterbox drops.
https://www.cert.govt.nz/individuals...isinformation/
Old 19th August 2021, 14:49     #1473
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolspeed
There is no truth, it's all a matter of perspective by those in power
Praise Allah
Old 19th August 2021, 15:00     #1474
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
Those with a track record of being genuine and correct will win, and those who are dishonest, give false hope, and abuse trust will lose.
Only for people to whom being genuine and correct is the top priority. That's almost none of them. I know I sound like a stuck record on this topic, but for most people now being part of a group that's wrong is better than being right.
Old 19th August 2021, 15:01     #1475
Nich

I'm saying the groups spreading non-misinformation are politicians (morally bankrupt pre/post COVID), big pharma (ethically bankrupt pre/post COVID), news media (lol), big tech (double lol), and more*. Is it a surprise many can't take the information seriously?

Trust was low before, and is even lower since the pandemic started.

* You can also add celebrities singing their vapid songs about staying home or getting vaccinated. and WEF, IMF with their rhetoric around linking vaccine passports to new monetary policy (ie can't spend central bank digital currency without vaccine).
Old 19th August 2021, 15:05     #1476
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

PS: 21 cases, 10 new today
Old 19th August 2021, 15:16     #1477
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Only for people to whom being genuine and correct is the top priority. That's almost none of them. I know I sound like a stuck record on this topic, but for most people now being part of a group that's wrong is better than being right.
We risk emerging from the pandemic utterly depressed, segregated, isolated... but safe from the virus! Like how we're now safe from Taliban.
Old 19th August 2021, 16:21     #1478
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
I'm saying the groups spreading non-misinformation are politicians (morally bankrupt pre/post COVID), big pharma (ethically bankrupt pre/post COVID), news media (lol), big tech (double lol), and more*. Is it a surprise many can't take the information seriously?
This information is being taken seriously & perpetuated by people in the public who don't know better so I really don't see why we wouldn't do all we can to shut down & delegitimize this?
Old 19th August 2021, 16:25     #1479
Lightspeed

The feelings of being depressed, segregated, isolated are only dangerous when you think you shouldn't be having these experiences. I.E. you're rich and privileged, oblivious to these being very normal, manageable experiences most people deal with.

And that is what is being exploited to get us to act against our own interests by those in a position to grow their own wealth. They're exploiting the bubbles that people have built around them that usually tell them everything's fine, ignore those striking nurses, ignore that poverty, it's not that bad.

Now it's been flipped cause the bad can't be avoided, so those same bubbles now pour out "it is bad let me tell you who to blame (don't worry, it's not you!)".

No one is being punished for having stupid ideas, except for by natural consequences.

Old fashioned ideas of truth long ago gave way to ideas of complex reality. Some are still catching up. Crying cause they're not done playing.
Old 19th August 2021, 16:41     #1480
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolspeed
Old fashioned ideas of truth long ago gave way to ideas of complex reality. Some are still catching up. Crying cause they're not done playing
Exactly. My complex reality is the only truth. Follow me and you will receive the sacrament. Praise Allah