Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 13th December 2010, 19:58     #27521
CCS
Stunt Pants

o_O

Of course it can't fucking stand on its own. I've never seen a teddy bear that could.
Old 13th December 2010, 20:05     #27522
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
I joined FB so I could know when my favourite band was playing. Because their IRL promotion was non-existant (they put up posters, but literally posters you could not read. Black ink on black paper was one poster design, i shit you not). Now that band does not exist, and no other band can make me go to such extents to find out when they are playing.

Facebook was good for knowing what events were on, not so much any more. That and the retarded RSS feed style just doesnt vibe with me. I join my groups so i can keep up with the things i like, but they quickly disappear far down the wall. And there's no effective search/archive option to find the interesting posts.

So if you want any chance at keeping up to date RSS style with your facebook groups, you need to be visiting and updating rather frequently lest the gold posts get swept away in the tide of shit. Relevance is only given to things that are now. things that are 2 hours old are made irrelevant by the site design. Stupid.
Old 13th December 2010, 20:06     #27523
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WanG] Wandarah
Old 13th December 2010, 20:10     #27524
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
Confirmed. I'm the first person ever to book and pay for tickets online for The Regent Greymouth.

Shit nigguh, A class celebrity status established.
Lolz..so what are you going to see?
Old 13th December 2010, 20:35     #27525
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I went and saw Harry Potter earlier today ;> The managers daughter was brewing the popcorn at the time, she gave me her "fuck me" eyes. I will be seeing another movie there, asap. Options, gotta have 'em.
Old 13th December 2010, 20:49     #27526
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Dude, those were "oh fuck I have hot oil in my fucking eyes" eyes.
Old 13th December 2010, 20:55     #27527
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

*giggle*

;p she came over to gawk at my print out "what does it look like?", as none of them had ever seen one before. She was wearing the most fantastic "these are my tits" top. I doubt more than 3 guys have fucked her. Hrmph, now to find an angle..

rah

Had a coffee while I was waiting for the session to start(I came a little early to confirm my booking) across the road at the pizzaria place. There was a very cute 18ish yr old who was giving me the eye, but(and I'm pretty sure of this) her mother was the one I was into. very late '30s, possibly cracked the 40 and she was hot and had the cafe-bubbly-personality. Hell, I was so taken by her I even took my empty cup and saucer to the counter just to get another smile and wink.

Or something...

Greymouth watch out, fuck fest 2011 here we come.

Last edited by Warrick : 13th December 2010 at 20:58.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:02     #27528
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
she came over to gawk at my Auckland penis. "what does it look like?", as none of them had ever seen one before.
Nice. Keep talking.

Quote:
She was wearing the most fantastic "these are my tits" top. I doubt more than 3 guys have fucked her. Hrmph, now to find an angle.
Easy. "I bet you've never fucked more than 3 guys, all of them Greymouth scumbags. Get some Aucland penis up ya."
Old 13th December 2010, 21:07     #27529
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

"Auckland" has been my angle for the last month. Has worked twice thus far. Need to step it up though, avg. is falling. ;>
Old 13th December 2010, 21:17     #27530
tor

Quote:
I appreciate your second to last post, tor. I agree. I don't like your nick at all however. Every time I see a post from you I think it's from xor.

Can you please post a pic of yourself and your anus in the post your pic thread. thanks.
Done.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:25     #27531
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

;>

next pic should be a proper "hi, i'm a nice guy, here's my smile!" type pic though ;>
Old 13th December 2010, 21:28     #27532
tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
genious
For someone claiming game theory you don't seem to have understood my fairly quick rebuttal of your stance.

Incorporate these into your "game theory":
  • You have never attacked an unarmed policeman
  • You have never attacked an armed policeman
  • You use your value judgements to predict the actions of those that have

How ludicrous is that?

The best bit is that, statistically, armed police suffer more damage than armed police.

And when you talk to armed police many of them would prefer a weapon which is not usable by anyone else.

Look at the tonfa for example. If you or I took that off a policeman we could give him quite the bashing. However it is an illegal weapon.

For it to be illegal it must be a better weapon than just a club (straight battons are legal, extendable are also but AFP etc must extend the batton before use).

You, and others on this thread, seem to think that policeman are some kind of superhuman that can be "aware" all the time.

This is not possible, it would lead to massive stress on the body and result in an even more degraded police service.

Policemen are, by definition, a siege mentality if violence is their primary motivator.

Policemen that use psychology and deferral are effective at what their job is in any modern day society.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:31     #27533
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor
The best bit is that, statistically, armed police suffer more damage than armed police.
but only 50% of the time
Old 13th December 2010, 21:33     #27534
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

tor > xor
Old 13th December 2010, 21:35     #27535
tor

Quote:
I went and saw Harry Potter earlier today ;> The managers daughter was brewing the popcorn at the time, she gave me her "fuck me" eyes. I will be seeing another movie there, asap. Options, gotta have 'em.
Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, you are fucking this up?

Different cultures have different mores.

You seem to get excited massively then let down on a regular basis. I am guessing greymouth has it's own set of social values and you are missing them.

Might want to go be a wingman for some local guy that bones chicks regular and work out from what he does where you are failing to close the deal.

Of course if you are boning left right and centre (a one man threesome I guess) and just not telling us then you probably have your viking hat on. If not you may want investigate why they are all failing. I submit that you are being used.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:40     #27536
Nich

I take the "fuck me" eyes with a grain of salt when the girl's at work. Especially if they are in hospitality. If they are a receptionist then i am doubly wary again.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:47     #27537
StN
I have detailed files

Old 13th December 2010, 21:49     #27538
Rocket

ha-ha trying to score in Auckland is like fishing in the Hauraki Gulf, even if you do pull something, you have to throw it back once checking it out.

I can only imagine where Warrick is it is like a 50 year drought. Just get out (of NZ) as soon as you can is my only advice.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:51     #27539
CCS
Stunt Pants

If Nich was my secret santa (and I'm not saying he isn't) I would totally buy him a kid's plastic fireman's helmet and a phoney stick-on moustache. And then I would demand photos of him wearing them.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:55     #27540
Nich

i would wear those items gladly =) no need to demand.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:55     #27541
tor

Quote:
I take the "fuck me" eyes with a grain of salt when the girl's at work. Especially if they are in hospitality. If they are a receptionist then i am doubly wary again.
Oh all you have to do there is get a menial job in hospitality which they respect.

Chef is not one of them.

Barman is.

Problem is that hard core barmen finish later than anyone else except the dish pigs. So what you need to do is get a bar job which you finish early to "do the paperwork". Then the hospitality chicks will be on you like flies my good man.

A little bit of the razzle dazzle can only help. Learn to flick a book of matches across a table so it opens and lights a single match. Hospitality chicks are usually in it for the sex as much as the guys are (except chefs, freaks) and they will respect that small amount of effort you made as being boff-worthy.

Not that I would have ever done such a thing. Am a respectable type I am.

But never, ever bone a receptionist. Even if she is not reception in the place you work at. Their lives are such a hell hole of despair and broken dreams that they will eat your soul.
Old 13th December 2010, 21:57     #27542
tor

Quote:
What are you doing this weekend, where are you and just how much cash to buy your self worth?
Old 13th December 2010, 22:01     #27543
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Hmmm...
Old 13th December 2010, 22:08     #27544
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
If Nich was my secret santa (and I'm not saying he isn't) I would totally buy him a kid's plastic fireman's helmet and a phoney stick-on moustache. And then I would demand photos of him wearing them.
Dude you can easily get that stuff on your next lunchbreak...Here.
Old 13th December 2010, 22:34     #27545
CCS
Stunt Pants

Meanest!
Old 13th December 2010, 22:42     #27546
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

David Dallas droppin some fresh NZ content for y'all in the morning. MEANEST!

Only posted that because there's only one person i know that says meanest other than me and that's David Dallas, then CCS dropped it.

Meanest!
Old 13th December 2010, 23:07     #27547
CCS
Stunt Pants

titwoggles!
Old 13th December 2010, 23:19     #27548
MadMax
Stuff

ima gonna watch the social network purely for the soundtrack
Old 14th December 2010, 00:35     #27549
CCS
Stunt Pants

So I understand that the size of a tv screen is measured from corner to corner diagonally, often in inches. My question is, is it measured from the corner of the actual screen or the edge of the cabinet or somewhere in between?
Old 14th December 2010, 00:47     #27550
tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
So I understand that the size of a tv screen is measured from corner to corner diagonally, often in inches. My question is, is it measured from the corner of the actual screen or the edge of the cabinet or somewhere in between?
Used to measured by the tube (which is why dpi was important[1]) I think they now just choose a random number which seems close enough though.

Salesmen get confused when decimals are involved as a rule.

[1] Make a tube long enough and a 14" screen just became a 15" screen with shitty res. Yes I worked for a company that sold those. Yes they shafted me too. Lesson learned, work for shonky fuckers nailing others long enough and they nail you too.
Old 14th December 2010, 01:17     #27551
Rocket

spare us the sob story and give the man a straight answer.
Old 14th December 2010, 01:28     #27552
tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket
spare us the sob story and give the man a straight answer.
Used to be measured by tube corners now seems somewhat random and rounded to a "standard" number.

Not straight enough for you?

Maybe you are the customer that needs the easy numbers to avoid brain strain. Could be I have been blaming the salesmen when it was really the customer.
Old 14th December 2010, 06:29     #27553
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor
For someone claiming game theory you don't seem to have understood my fairly quick rebuttal of your stance.

Incorporate these into your "game theory":
  • You have never attacked an unarmed policeman
  • You have never attacked an armed policeman
  • You use your value judgements to predict the actions of those that have

How ludicrous is that?
lol gtfo. Why would I be in the game? It's between cops, crims, with guns, without guns, and whatever strategy each side chooses. The whole point of what I was saying to Ipee is that there's more than one angle. Your reasoning that one has to have attacked a policeman before analysis can be applied is fucken retarded, it's pointless and holds no value. This is confirmed by your dimwitted belief of Warrick and his 'mackin' stories by giving him advice (lawl). If you believe even half of what Warrick says then you're a bigger tard than what he is.
Old 14th December 2010, 08:27     #27554
tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
...Your reasoning that one has to have attacked a policeman before analysis can be applied is fucken retarded, it's pointless and holds no value.
Try reading it again. I believe you are projecting your value system onto people that behave differently from you.

That is why your analysis is incorrect.
Old 14th December 2010, 08:40     #27555
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Laugh

angry post is angry.

bwahahaha
Old 14th December 2010, 08:53     #27556
xor

facepalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor
Try reading it again. I believe you are projecting your value system onto people that behave differently from you.

That is why your analysis is incorrect.
I've only given one possible outcome and haven't made any actual analysis.
Old 14th December 2010, 09:10     #27557
p01s0n

Quote:
black people don't use linux because you cant steal something that's free already
fucking lol
Old 14th December 2010, 09:22     #27558
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
fucking lol
bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 14th December 2010, 09:24     #27559
p01s0n

morning brah how is ur day going?
Old 14th December 2010, 10:22     #27560
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

whoazis. jsut spent about an hour on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/rewind