NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 26th November 2009, 22:37     #18121
MadMax
Stuff

vegetarianism even gets onto facebook and starts interfriendship wars. heaven forbid if a religion war started
Old 26th November 2009, 23:04     #18122
p01s0n

crocos tells bad jokes, ccs posts a lot and leadinjector doesnt wear a shirt.

this is it folks, the truths are coming out.
Old 26th November 2009, 23:09     #18123
Foggerty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtuso
THIS IS THE ANSWER!
Neanderthals had a diet of 85% meat, I overheard on sky whilst doing dishes! !!

Nice, but we're not Neanderthals or descended from them :-p
Old 26th November 2009, 23:12     #18124
Foggerty

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
Someone give crocos' a tag of "Shit Joke"
Only if you get a tag of "Nerd".
Old 27th November 2009, 00:41     #18125
Hurtuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal
What do you reckon their life expectancy was?
apparently till they ran from cro-magnons into a cave & ate each other TOO DEATH. According to the re-enactment.
Old 27th November 2009, 00:51     #18126
Hurtuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggerty
Nice, but we're not Neanderthals or descended from them :-p
prove it!
Old 27th November 2009, 00:59     #18127
Foggerty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtuso
prove it!
What? Why I....... Damn you! You win this round

(Oh yeah, cos they're not in the Bible, THAT'S why! )
Old 27th November 2009, 04:21     #18128
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
If vegetarianism worked for Pythagoras, Plato, Socrates, Newton, Einstein, Aristotle, Thomas Edison, John Lennon, KRS One and the RZA, I'm a proud supporter.

http://www.happycow.net/famous_vegetarians.html

Note that John Candy and Roseanne Arnold are not on the list.
heh, the missus blogs for that site.
Old 27th November 2009, 04:55     #18129
herp

Quote:
Originally Posted by herp
0/5. Worst one yet for the best job yet. Gutts.
Apparently performing bad in an interview isn't a bad thing. Just got offered it today, so stoked.

/is not a taxpaying member of the working force in London.
Old 27th November 2009, 08:02     #18130
wugambino
Electric Boogaloo

I fucking hate it when there is a double land roundabout and someone is coming around on the inside lane ... you are turning left and enter the roundabout and they come out of their lane in the roundabout cross into yours and then toot at you ..... NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT
Old 27th November 2009, 09:00     #18131
fixed_truth

You're doing it wrong

Two-salary family struggles to pay bills
Old 27th November 2009, 09:35     #18132
Delphinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by herp
Apparently performing bad in an interview isn't a bad thing. Just got offered it today, so stoked.
Congrats herp!
Old 27th November 2009, 09:45     #18133
Cynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wugambino
I fucking hate it when there is a double land roundabout and someone is coming around on the inside lane ... you are turning left and enter the roundabout and they come out of their lane in the roundabout cross into yours and then toot at you ..... NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT
What I love is when I'm on the inside lane going straight, and the idiot in the outside lane is trying to turn right in front of me. Happens routinely on the Marshland Road roundabout in ChCh. If I may borrow your phrase:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wugambino
NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT
Old 27th November 2009, 09:47     #18134
Cynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
She's also lying about the state house. Whether or not you're on a benefit is irrelevant - it's based on income, and need.
Old 27th November 2009, 09:49     #18135
Cynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
Are those SDAs mormons? I can't be arsed checking wiki. Tell me xor, are you a mormon?
And most of the cited (by zealots) research I've seen that discovers how awesome vegetarianism is comes from the SDA university.
Old 27th November 2009, 09:56     #18136
BaM
Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynos
I'm on the inside lane going straight, and the idiot in the outside lane is trying to turn right in front of me.
+1 when cycling. Far too many fuckers pass you on the right and then turn left a couple of metres after passing, as if you cease to exist once you leave their field of view. A slight variation on that is passing you just before an intersection, hugging the left kerb to make the turn and then stopping suddenly part way through the turn.
Old 27th November 2009, 10:25     #18137
^BITES^

GMG cyclists and their "right to the road" attitude.

You cost more in ACC claims/fees than motorbikes. Yet they are raising the levys for those and your still getting a free ride. In addition acting like dicks by riding up infront of cars at traffic lights and slowing shit down because "you have a right to be there", get the fuck out the way or accelerate to the speed limit in a decent time, eg before christmas (very few cyclists do but there are some I'll give you that). Assholes.

Pay some road tax.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 27th November 2009, 10:28     #18138
flic
Dee Hast Mish

I'm going to start cycling to work next year. I'm glad it's not far when there's people like you on the road that hate me before I even start
Old 27th November 2009, 10:34     #18139
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynos
What I love is when I'm on the inside lane going straight, and the idiot in the outside lane is trying to turn right in front of me. Happens routinely on the Marshland Road roundabout in ChCh. If I may borrow your phrase:
Yep - I know the one. Ramming speed with extra horn.
Old 27th November 2009, 10:38     #18140
^BITES^

Quote:
Originally Posted by flic
I'm going to start cycling to work next year. I'm glad it's not far when there's people like you on the road that hate me before I even start
If your not in the way, no problem, which I thought was part of the reason for riding a bicycle.
If your pulling infront of cars at lights that have stopped and then slowly pulling away/ or just occupying a lane without pulling out of the way like some self righteous asshole.
Your a pain in the ass.

Doesn't take much to get the fuck out of the way of traffic thats going faster than you, if not for your own safety.
If my car was a piece of shit and slow up hills, I'd pull over to the side to allow people to pass ... its not hard.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Last edited by ^BITES^ : 27th November 2009 at 10:40.
Old 27th November 2009, 10:50     #18141
herp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus
Congrats herp!
Chur bro! I was supposed to say I was now a taxpaying member! lol.

Dream result
Old 27th November 2009, 10:57     #18142
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Fair enough BITES, I understand your sentiments
Old 27th November 2009, 11:03     #18143
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Angry talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Quote:
Their combined incomes of just $933 a week after tax, averaged over the year and excluding overtime, gives them just $33 a week for food, petrol and other living costs after meeting their automatic payments of $1800 a fortnight for the mortgage, rates, insurance, a car loan and hire purchases on a fridge and washing machine.
Quote:
They bought a modest house in Papatoetoe for $279,000, paying off the mortgage at $1200 a fortnight. The interest rate dropped this year. But they used the difference to take a new loan for a car.
1) Stop buying expensive crap on HP. Save the money up and buy it cash. If you can't save up enough money to buy it cash, you will not be able to pay the HP repayments either, hence you do NOT buy the item!

2) Talk to your bank, refinance the mortgage. If you cannot refinance, sell the fucking house! Or do you prefer being forced out by a mortgagee sale and ending up with an outstanding mortgage amount and no house?

3) When financial conditions improve, use the extra cash to pay off existing debts, don't pile on more! Sell the "new" car, asshats!

4) $1200/fortnight for a mortgage is MASSIVE. Just because one rental house was damp you go and buy a house? Why on earth would you think that paying that is better than renting somewhere else? Did you even do the fucking maths?!? You can rent a REALLY NICE PLACE for less than 2/3rds of that, and you won't be living in Papatoetoe!

The only good thing about retards like this is that they provide the rest of us with mortgagee sales so that we get a chance to pick up a cheap house...
Old 27th November 2009, 11:10     #18144
StN
I have detailed files

^^ plus she only work 27 hours a week - heaps of time to sort out a vege garden.
Old 27th November 2009, 11:15     #18145
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^BITES^
GMG cyclists and their "right to the road" attitude.
They do have the right to ride on the road.
Old 27th November 2009, 11:15     #18146
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
...crocos (who isnt even overweight anymore ffs) .
If only Still a LOOOOOOONG way to go, and I'm pissed off at myself; I let my eating discipline lapse this last week, and I've actually gained a Kg (on 106)

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 27th November 2009, 11:24     #18147
?>Superman

Microsoft deciding that hotmail requires you to enable 3rd-party cookies to sign out. FUCK YOU CUNTS (cue Ab quoting this post and mentioning gmail).

<3
Old 27th November 2009, 11:27     #18148
^BITES^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
They do have the right to ride on the road.
They do ... but its not hard to pull to the side and allow faster moving traffic to pass, if not for your own safety, the rest of the post (the bits you neglected to quote) and the subsequent clarification post cover the reasons for GMG.

It even states it in the road code about slow vehicles moving to the side so others can pass, if your "supposed to be treated like a car" then fucken act like one.

Note - http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/roadcode/abo...ed-limits.html
Quote:
If you are travelling slower than the speed limit and there are vehicles following you, you must:

* keep as close to the left side of the road as possible
* pull over as soon as it is safe to let following vehicles pass.
A cyclist riding in the middle of the road doing 20-30k's in a 50+ area makes that guy a dick, some cyclists can go fucken fast no doubt there. But some are just tools about it (notably more in Auckland town that outside areas...), since my mad max dream hasn't come true I have to abide by the rules and not go thunderdome on his lane blocking slow ass.

As I said, in the same situation where I was in a slow car slowing people down, I would our of courtesy move my ass off to the side of the road, or even pull over and let the groups of people pass. Even though I have the same "right to the road" that doesn't give me "the right to be a dick" as some cyclists seem to exploit/abuse at various points. Parking infront of traffic at the lights is a perfect example of being a dick and slowing the flow of traffic, when a minor change could have avoided said dickery, slow/shit scooters/mopeds are just as guilty of this.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 27th November 2009, 11:29     #18149
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
If only Still a LOOOOOOONG way to go, and I'm pissed off at myself; I let my eating discipline lapse this last week, and I've actually gained a Kg (on 106)
I still love you crocos
Old 27th November 2009, 11:41     #18150
Fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
I let my eating discipline lapse this last week, and I've actually gained a Kg (on 106)
Don't let the hands bring cakes to the mouth crocos, stop that shit, you need to control your arms and make sure they don't let the hands near your mouth. Try strapping some splints to your elbows so you can't bend them.
Old 27th November 2009, 11:42     #18151
Fx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
The only good thing about retards like this is that they provide the rest of us with mortgagee sales so that we get a chance to pick up a cheap house...
they did many things wrong!
hell just cause your old car was a POS doesnt mean you need to buy a brand new one people damnit
buy a diff old car ;D!~
Old 27th November 2009, 11:42     #18152
Hurtuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggerty
What? Why I....... Damn you! You win this round

(Oh yeah, cos they're not in the Bible, THAT'S why! )
HAHA my shit defence wins again! just like Streetfighter
Old 27th November 2009, 11:44     #18153
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz
Don't let the hands bring cakes to the mouth crocos, stop that shit, you need to control your arms and make sure they don't let the hands near your mouth. Try strapping some splints to your elbows so you can't bend them.
ahaha
Old 27th November 2009, 11:46     #18154
crocos

Quote:
1) Stop buying expensive crap on HP. Save the money up and buy it cash. If you can't save up enough money to buy it cash, you will not be able to pay the HP repayments either, hence you do NOT buy the item!
Some things you need for modern living; Fridge & washing-machine are two of them. However you're right that it doesn't need to be HP'd - there's perfectly good 2nd hand whiteware around, for a fraction of the price of new.
Quote:
4) $1200/fortnight for a mortgage is MASSIVE.
Actually it's not - that's quite reasonable... for a mortgage. No argument with the false economy of their situation though - they were not in a position where they should be purchasing.

Old 27th November 2009, 11:48     #18155
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
I still love you crocos
And now there's more of me to love
Quote:
People eat with their hands? Fuck me! That's revolutionary! I've always just faceplanted into the bowl of whatever I was noshing down on.

Old 27th November 2009, 11:55     #18156
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Quote:
He'd find a way

Old 27th November 2009, 12:26     #18157
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by flic
He'd find a way
Hells yeah, even if it meant I needed to defy all known laws of physics and develop psychokinesis.

Old 27th November 2009, 12:28     #18158
Hazmat
I Like Toast

GMG Being the other side of the world and finding out (on my birthday no less)
that my wife has been lying to me badcore.
Sadly they've been "there is no returning from this" type lies.
Old 27th November 2009, 12:33     #18159
A Corpse
talkative lurker

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Sorry to hear that man.
Old 27th November 2009, 12:33     #18160
Gentl e

Happy Birthday Hazmat!