Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 11th May 2024, 14:07     #1201
_indigo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Well, I think we know who the smartest Trump is.
We do.
Mary Trump.
Old Yesterday, 17:50     #1202
Cyberbob

34/0
Old Yesterday, 19:22     #1203
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Gun b good watching the Q nutters (and there's even some who post here) perform the necessary mental gymnastics to actually, this is all part of the plan and Biden is being hanged tomorrow at Gitmo etc etc.

Stand back and stand by.

*fart*
Old Yesterday, 19:51     #1204
Lightspeed

He could still win the election. Meme machines are indifferent to petty things like US felony convictions.
Old Yesterday, 20:29     #1205
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

The convictions are simply evidence of how corrupt the the system is, that Joe Biden and the Deep State apparatus could rig a court case like that. The only course of action from here is to burn down the entire system, and the way to do that is by re-electing Donald Trump.
Old Today, 11:23     #1206
Cyberbob

I'm looking forward to the sentencing.

No remorse, harassing of the judge and his family, double digit violations of the gag order.

It's a low time felon and a first time offender, but oh man I wish even for a little bit of jail time.
Old Today, 12:46     #1207
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
He could still win the election. Meme machines are indifferent to petty things like US felony convictions.
I think there is a very good chance he'll win. His base has blind loyalty. I've seen so many interviews with his groupies that say there is literally nothing he could do wrong to make them change their vote.

How are other world leaders going to feel dealing with him if/when he gets in?
I mean apart from Putin, Rocket Man, Xi of course because they are the type of leaders he aspires to be...

Either way its going to be a fun watch come November...
Old Today, 13:02     #1208
Lightspeed

When the status quo is tens of thousands of children bombed to death by Western manufactured weapons, you can understand how many are left wondering how worse could it get.

But really the election is going to be a competition between grassroots driven and meme driven agendas. Which is not to say there isn't overlap between them.

It has that same energy of the 1930s of using new tech to snatch power. But with considerable differences.

There's been good work done around gender identity. It's pretty difficult to create wide splits in the community like that these days, but there's been a decent wedge driven in there. Sweeping up many who would normally be resistant to such divisiveness.