lol: shatner shatter
Old 20th August 2009, 14:16     #82
Cyberbob

haha, fricking awesome
Old 20th August 2009, 14:27     #83
Cyberbob

Two things I'm just learning now:
1) you can bounce shards off your shield to attack bricks
2) launching another ball just as your first ball hits the bat will turn it into a super ball

Am I the only one that didn't realize this?
Old 15th December 2009, 20:00     #84
Phantom
May contain nuts

muh

IGN awarded Shatter the Best PSN Game of 2009
Old 15th December 2009, 20:05     #85
BaM
Freeloader

Good shit!
Old 16th December 2009, 00:27     #86
BadNova

Nice one
Old 16th December 2009, 01:59     #87
devilmonkey

I saw Shatter on the finalists list a week or so ago, was hoping you guys would get it!
Old 16th December 2009, 09:40     #88
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
IGN awarded Shatter the Best PSN Game of 2009
How much advertising on their site did it cost ya?

Haha, just kidding man, congratz all!
Old 17th December 2009, 21:22     #89
Anahentef

Shatter PSN from Sidhe

Wait - am I right in assuming most Euro PSN users use the US store as default? Ive been buying from the Aussie store like a sucker.
Old 5th January 2010, 22:48     #90
Kryten

Bought Shatter for my Dad while on holiday - I'd love to give some impressions but I can't get the controller off either my wife or my mum Loving the soundtrack though and now I'm annoyed I didn't take advantage of the special pricing
Old 5th March 2010, 00:19     #91
SumJaun
Cogito Ergo Sum

WELLINGTON, New Zealand – March 3, 2010 – Sidhe, New Zealand's largest game production studio, today announced that award-winning its original title, Shatter® is coming to PC. Shatter PC will feature new PC-exclusive game modes including Endless Mode, Endless Co-op Multiplayer, Time Attack, and Time Attack Co-op Multiplayer.

Shatter PSN won IGN’s Best PlayStation Store Game of 2009, and the Best Downloadable Award at the Game Developers Association of Australia (GDAA) Game Developers Awards 2009. Now, PC gamers will have the opportunity to play the game, which will be available on Steam in the coming weeks and also feature Steam achievements and leaderboards.

“Bringing Shatter to new audiences has always been our goal,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of Sidhe. “Following the warm reception we received for the PlayStation 3 version, taking Shatter to PC on the Steam platform was a natural next step.”

About Shatter® for PC
Shatter is a retro-inspired brick-breaking game that merges familiar action with unique twists and a modern crafted production approach.

Key Features:

* Innovative controls, physics effects, power-ups, special attacks, and boss battles which combine to provide an experience that is always interactive.
* Story Mode, Boss Rush, Bonus Mode, and all new game modes Endless Mode, Endless Co-op Multiplayer, Time Attack Mode and Time Attack Co-op Multiplayer
* A Vibrant 3D Style presented across 10 distinct worlds in high resolution.
* A fully scored soundtrack featuring over 90 minutes of award winning original music
* Steam Leaderboards and Achievements for all modes

Quote:
Mario "Just about to jump on a plane, but I mentioned in the Steam thread that if PSN owners are looking to double dip please note we will be bringing the new modes back to the PSN version (no timeframe on that yet though)."
Old 10th January 2011, 13:14     #92
milla

Just a heads up to those of you with PSN Plus accounts that Shatter is currently free for you and will remain so until February 2

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...february-2011/

Win!
Old 27th January 2011, 16:55     #93
milla

Shatter's on special on PSN, so we've knocked the http://sidhe.bandcamp.com price down to celebrate.

<3 Module
Old 27th January 2011, 17:28     #94
Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by milla
Shatter's on special on US PSN
Fixed.
Old 27th January 2011, 22:31     #95
milla

Yeah, duh. That was a lousy way to let everyone know about the OST deal.
Old 1st August 2012, 12:00     #96
Cyberbob

For those a bit late to the party, Shatter Soundtrack edition is out now, as is a separate Soundtrack download.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15856/
Old 1st August 2012, 14:29     #97
chiQ
Frag-muff

It only came out on Steam yesterday, so nobody is really late to the party

It's been out on Bandcamp for a while, and you can get more formats there, including FLAC, but Steam now has it as well and there is a bundle of game and OST available there too.
Old 9th August 2012, 15:08     #98
chiQ
Frag-muff

Module, the dude who created the sound and soundtrack for Shatter, is doing a live performance of Shatter's music at the SF Bathhouse in Welly September 20.

He's also trying to find out how much interest there is in a video stream for those not in town who're keen to see it:

https://www.facebook.com/modulenz/po...50998403073227

He performed some of it at the game launch, which some of you attended, and it was awesome. He has further developed it, and added a pretty cool light show.