Password

Old 16th October 2007, 20:03     #601
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage
Tailgaters

*stab*
i like to drive a fraction over 50 so that i don't go below 50 hindering traffic behind me.

if someone tail gates me i turn on cruise control and tap it down to exactly 50.
Old 16th October 2007, 20:18     #602
Delphinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cEvin
people who consistently get worked up over traffic and driving problems.
When its a large portion of your job and you spend many hours a day in it... Dont think its that hard for other people to think about the fact they are SHARING the road with other people...

And no I'm not a taxi driver, I'm a technician covering all of Otago. = lots of driving.
Old 16th October 2007, 21:09     #603
Mabd

Devil grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
RACIST!
Uncle Tom.
Old 16th October 2007, 21:34     #604
caffiend

When people 'vote Labour' or 'vote National' because... well, that's what they always vote, and what their family has always voted.

Old 16th October 2007, 21:56     #605
BaM
Freeloader

Slow drivers who I've just sat behind for 10km of "no passing for 10km", one of whom then uses 2km of passing lane to get past the two other slow cars in front.

You might want to re-think whether you actually need to overtake them if they're only a fraction slower than you.

And stop being such inconsiderate fucks.
Old 16th October 2007, 22:57     #606
dead goon

people who don't want to watch a film because it has subtitles.

"if i wanted to read, i would read a book"

idiots.
Old 16th October 2007, 22:57     #607
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

People who tell me what I can and cannot hear.
Old 16th October 2007, 23:01     #608
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

You can't hear 10 seconds of sine wave at 30kHz.
Old 16th October 2007, 23:08     #609
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
You can't hear 10 seconds of sine wave at 30kHz.
You'd be suprised
Old 16th October 2007, 23:21     #610
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
You'd be suprised
no we wouldn't.

and andover - where do you FIND these people???
Old 16th October 2007, 23:50     #611
dead goon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cEvin

and andover - where do you FIND these people???
through unfortunate flatting situations.

you can also find them in the teen comedy section at your local video store.
Old 17th October 2007, 08:15     #612
StN
I have detailed files

Rolling eyes

People who are able to convince finance companies to give them money for overpowered vehicles, yet don't get insurance, so I have to wait 8+ years for them to pay off their debt at $20 per week before I see my excess paid back.
Old 17th October 2007, 08:44     #613
Delphinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
People who are able to convince finance companies to give them money for overpowered vehicles, yet don't get insurance, so I have to wait 8+ years for them to pay off their debt at $20 per week before I see my excess paid back.
Is there not rules or law or something against that shit?
Why should you have to suffer?
Old 17th October 2007, 08:53     #614
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus
Is there not rules or law or something against that shit?
No.
Old 17th October 2007, 09:51     #615
Bent

bring back debtors prisons!
Old 17th October 2007, 10:30     #616
BaM
Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Your insurance company really should be chasing that if the accident wasn't your fault.

Last time we were rear-ended by someone I just needed a police report saying the other party was at fault and we got our excess back (after much pissing around, though I might add).
Old 17th October 2007, 10:44     #617
Baal

Not so much of a gripe as a general observation that there really needs to be a higher barrier to entry on the NZ driver's license.
Old 17th October 2007, 11:05     #618
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaM
Your insurance company really should be chasing that if the accident wasn't your fault.

Last time we were rear-ended by someone I just needed a police report saying the other party was at fault and we got our excess back (after much pissing around, though I might add).
Hmm - might take it up with the mother of my boy's friend, who is in the local office. I was under the impression that we got ours after they got all of theirs - that's what happened last time I got the surprise from behind from an uninsured person. I guessed that some pressure from other areas gave him the incentive to clear it up - ie Baycorp.
Old 17th October 2007, 11:27     #619
flic
Dee Hast Mish

comments like "why do we need an auto air freshener in the ladies loo when it never smells in there?"

Uhhh, hello, do you think the air freshener MIGHT have something to do with that?

Similar to people who think "What on earth do those I.T guys DO all day, stuff doesn't break down that often around here so what on EARTH do they do?!"
Old 17th October 2007, 11:44     #620
Sp0nge

yeah, similar to people saying the Y2K issue was just an over-reaction, without knowing the amount of time and money that went into fixing stuff that would not have worked otherwise.
Old 17th October 2007, 11:48     #621
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal
Not so much of a gripe as a general observation that there really needs to be a higher barrier to entry on the NZ driver's license.
Damn right. Sitting the tests is a mere formality. You don't need to know how to drive competently and considerately; you only need to know how to control a vehicle well enough to follow instructions.

Having said that, the youth of today are about as bad as some of the drivers who should know better but don't. I'm talking about oldies that are so baffled by roundabouts that their method is to simply give way to everybody, indicate for all directions and then just wander through the roundabout in any style, thus thinking they've covered every base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flic
comments like "why do we need an auto air freshener in the ladies loo when it never smells in there?"
Shyeah. Women who think their shit don't stink. "I'm a lady! My farts smell of flowers!"
Old 17th October 2007, 11:50     #622
CCS
Stunt Pants

What grinds my gears? The sort of thinks about work that make me merrily whistle the Looney Tunes theme.
Old 17th October 2007, 13:48     #623
TnT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0nge
yeah, similar to people saying the Y2K issue was just an over-reaction, without knowing the amount of time and money that went into fixing stuff that would not have worked otherwise.
Still to this day fucks me off no end when I hear people say 'Oh this is like Y2K, much ado about nothing'
Old 17th October 2007, 15:40     #624
duckmannz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT
Still to this day fucks me off no end when I hear people say 'Oh this is like Y2K, much ado about nothing'
Especially when it's brought up at every opportunity
Old 19th October 2007, 07:33     #625
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Reporters that state that the second AOS callout in New Brighton yesterday was because a man was seen walking around with a sword. That's subtle.
Hmm - looks like there will be another report of a sword weilding man walking around in my street. Road was blocked by a fire engine, and there were fire and police vans, and jokers wearing black sitting in Commodores just watching people. And heaps of water being used, but no smoke, and chaps covering stuff with tarps.

/edit - forgot the gear grinding part - having to explain to the chemist why I need cold medication when I have two snotty kids and a wife barking all night with a cough. Getting medicine was a lot easier before all these bloody swordsmen.

Last edited by StN : 19th October 2007 at 07:35.
Old 19th October 2007, 10:46     #626
Matt0r

bastards who use single-click in windows
Old 19th October 2007, 11:57     #627
Juju
get to da choppa

People who double-click hyperlinks.
Old 19th October 2007, 12:03     #628
BaM
Freeloader

Is that left or right click?
Old 19th October 2007, 12:07     #629
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Hmm - looks like there will be another report of a sword weilding man walking around in my street. Road was blocked by a fire engine, and there were fire and police vans, and jokers wearing black sitting in Commodores just watching people. And heaps of water being used, but no smoke, and chaps covering stuff with tarps.

/edit - forgot the gear grinding part - having to explain to the chemist why I need cold medication when I have two snotty kids and a wife barking all night with a cough. Getting medicine was a lot easier before all these bloody swordsmen.
I must withdraw and apologise - apparantly it was a 39 year old swordswoman.
Old 19th October 2007, 13:46     #630
Epox

When my calf muscle decides to twist around itself at 3am in the morning.
Old 19th October 2007, 13:48     #631
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaM
Is that left or right click?
Usually left, but can be right or both if they are uber-special.
Old 19th October 2007, 17:00     #632
Helious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox
When my calf muscle decides to twist around itself at 3am in the morning.
That's a masturbation cramp. Especially when it's your other leg. i.e you're tugging away with your right hand and your left foot/calf seizes up.

STRAIGHT.
Old 19th October 2007, 23:16     #633
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabd
Reading forum posts deriding the majority of people as spoonfed, media mind-doped drones - then proceed to illustrate their point with the same trite, sensationalist, bullshit soundbites that the media would use.
lets get married.
Old 19th October 2007, 23:33     #634
dead goon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helious-
That's a masturbation cramp. Especially when it's your other leg. i.e you're tugging away with your right hand and your left foot/calf seizes up.

STRAIGHT.
ROFFFFL!
Old 20th October 2007, 09:03     #635
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
I must withdraw and apologise - apparantly it was a 39 year old swordswoman.
A 39 year old retarded swordswoman who got raided in the post where I first mentioned it about 4 weeks ago, and then decided that after the cops come around and bust you as you are about to start a P lab, then the best thing to do is actually start a P lab. Genious.
Old 20th October 2007, 21:14     #636
xor

Asian Tourists on Mt Eden
Old 20th October 2007, 21:31     #637
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Asian Tourists on Mt Eden
Let me see if I've got this straight: You hate having affluent big-spenders from overseas contributing to our economy in a nondestructive manner?

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 20th October 2007, 22:11     #638
xor

way to look into things baldy.

But when there are about 8 coaches filled with charlie and they're all standing in front of my car while i'm trying to eat lunch with my gf, it does grind my gears.

And if you knew anything about Mt Eden then you'd know that all those buses going up and down Mt Eden every day cause massive amounts of damage to the mountain itself.

eat a dick?
Old 21st October 2007, 08:49     #639
flic
Dee Hast Mish

yet you still go up there to eat your lunch, when you know it will be full of the things you hate
Old 21st October 2007, 09:49     #640
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flic
yet you still go up there to eat your lunch, when you know it will be full of the things you hate

nice trolling. You want the long fat version or a one liner just for you?

How about I give you the one line version eh tubby cunt? I took my gf up there for lunch as she has never been up Mt Eden. I hadn't been up Mt Eden since I was about 16-17 when there weren't that many people.

But hey, Thanks for taking an interest in my life

Now go eat some pies made from the finest cuts of eye fillet you tubby guy you