NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 29th September 2008, 10:42     #6161
Haydos

Ooh, aren't you clever. You looked up a swear word in a foreign language to disparage me with, after I pointed out I speak four.

Man, I wish I had your wit.
Old 29th September 2008, 10:43     #6162
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydos
Can you speak four languages, chachi?
At least you didn't pull the "English isn't my first language!" line again.
Old 29th September 2008, 10:43     #6163
Ritalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey
Haydos Im pretty sure you spout off to us all the time that you're qualified and in a high paying job.

So by that means you too are also not adequate nor intelligent?
Is that you, Euclid?
Old 29th September 2008, 10:46     #6164
caffiend

Quote:
Ooh, aren't you clever. You looked up a swear word in a foreign language to disparage me with, after I pointed out I speak four.
And I bet you bore the fuck out of people in all of them.
Quote:
Man, I wish I had your wit.
Yeah... I'd try something more realistic to start with. Like perhaps wishing you had some wit. Just a small amount; y'know, get some practice and all that.
Old 29th September 2008, 10:48     #6165
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffiend
And I bet you bore the fuck out of people in all of them.Yeah... I'd try something more realistic to start with. Like perhaps wishing you had some wit. Just a small amount; y'know, get some practice and all that.
Aww, look, the lap dog is trying to bite the hand that feeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
At least you didn't pull the "English isn't my first language!" line again.
Actually I did, a few steps back - wouldn't want to disappoint you, bubs.
Old 29th September 2008, 10:59     #6166
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
And, oh... the deliciousness of "It's their choice" - well, it's not a very intelligent choice now is it? An ill informed choice by someone who doesn't want to be as attractive to the opposite sex nor live as long on average as someone who just entertains a little control in what they eat and how they exercise..... what seems brighter to you?

I've just taken haydos off ignore, cos it was making it hard to follow threads....

but I'm glad I did...

this is a QFT moment if I ever saw one.... (note, I still think haydos is a cock, but the above quote was , A+++, would trade again)
Old 29th September 2008, 11:00     #6167
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Ah, sweet sweet Monday. Sun is shining, birds are singing, and the usual people have already managed to piss off the usual suspects.

What GMG today would be our slack landlord not fixing some over..flow..pipe .. thing (plumbing not being a strong area of interest for me, I have no fucking idea of the actual technical term for the problem) despite us telling him about it over three months ago. As such there is a constant drip on the back steps which are now covered in really thick black mould. Nasty, and it certainly makes hanging up the washing a real adventure.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:11     #6168
Haydos

Aw, Chaos - you know you enjoy the beautiful ironies exposed whenever cards are played in such a manner.

How boring one can be, when they're constantly followed by another attempting to tell them how much they don't care about them - true apathy at it's finest.

Not to mention others getting upset how threads turn to discussion about a singular person, when said singular person seems to be constantly questioned to validate his opinions with personal experience.

I do love Mondays.. they don't grind my gears what so ever.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:12     #6169
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Actually I did, a few steps back - wouldn't want to disappoint you, bubs.
Wait - you mentioned your languages twice in response to the spelling mocks? Whoa, defensive.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:15     #6170
Cyberbob

Daylight savings time changes

not only did I have to wake up an hour earlier than my body is used to, but my fucking phone is showing all its calendar appointments one hour behind when they actually are due to occur.

Outlook on the computers is fine, but on my phone it's fucked.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:21     #6171
Baal

GMG turning into days of our lives GMG.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:26     #6172
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Disagree. Much more like Dynasty.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:27     #6173
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Bags JR!

Haydos can be Cliff Barnes.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:27     #6174
Haydos

Am I the great Oil Barren? Or the sexy rogue coming to steal all the ladies hearts while the other men try to fight back with their bland beige existence?

On second thoughts, the quality of women here.... please let me be the Oil Barren.

Wheres Vexing? GMG that they disappeared, we were having such fun. I even thought I might have my first transexual sexual experience. ;(
Old 29th September 2008, 11:29     #6175
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Vexing disappeared after I told it to fuck off.

I'd try the same thing with you but I know in advance it'd be an exercise in frustration, but on the off chance:

FUCK OFF YOU VACUOUS CUM DUMPSTER!
Old 29th September 2008, 11:31     #6176
Haydos

Aw, that's not the thing to say to your main competitor in Oil who porked your wife several times.

Your wife is the cum dumpster.

You GMG: - You got rid of the sweet transvestite.

Que the obvious slur on my wife by someone
Old 29th September 2008, 11:32     #6177
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Sidbo - that's Dallas, man! Get it right, or I'll be forced to throw a glass of water at you and scream "bitch!" in a high pitched voice.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:33     #6178
Mickey

Chaoswulf, don't pay your rent, he will soon take notice. If you complained 3 months ago and it is now mouldy and slippery making it gross to live with not to mention unsafe then you are within your rights not to pay.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:37     #6179
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Que
Cue. I only bring it up because I want you to tell me about your languages and then you'll tell me that you deliberately planted that incorrectly spelled word so that I'd bite and then you'll tell me that I'm following you around even though I've been posting here frequently for many years.

So predictable.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:37     #6180
Baal

Quote:
my Mensa membership
Old 29th September 2008, 11:40     #6181
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
So predictable.
Yes, you are - just moments after being exposed in another thread no less.

@ Baal - jealous?
Old 29th September 2008, 11:41     #6182
Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Cue. I only bring it up because I want you to tell me about your languages and then you'll tell me that you deliberately planted that incorrectly spelled word so that I'd bite and then you'll tell me that I'm following you around even though I've been posting here frequently for many years.

So predictable.
Think you're looking for queue.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:41     #6183
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

Quote:
Aw, that's not the thing to say to your main competitor in Oil who porked your wife several times.
ahahah whut! come on, come up with something better
Old 29th September 2008, 11:42     #6184
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Quote:
I'm glad you're not teaching my kid
Old 29th September 2008, 11:42     #6185
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

Quote:
@ Baal - jealous?
and no, i think we all know what a mensa membership means.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:43     #6186
Hazmat
I Like Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosWulf
Ah, sweet sweet Monday. Sun is shining, birds are singing, and the usual people have already managed to piss off the usual suspects.

What GMG today would be our slack landlord not fixing some over..flow..pipe .. thing (plumbing not being a strong area of interest for me, I have no fucking idea of the actual technical term for the problem) despite us telling him about it over three months ago. As such there is a constant drip on the back steps which are now covered in really thick black mould. Nasty, and it certainly makes hanging up the washing a real adventure.
Send him a 10 day notice to get it fixed. Then start withholding rent as Mickey suggested. Only, with the 10 day notice, you can actually do this semi-legally.
We're going through something similar with our "hot" water, that isn't even hot enough to steam.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:44     #6187
Baal

i'd reply but lack of c
Old 29th September 2008, 11:45     #6188
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
and no, i think we all know what a mensa membership means.
Yes, someone had a pair of dickhead parents who had them sit said test because gosh darnit, they always seemed ahead of their peers and it would be great to boast to the family friends about around the dinner table.

I'm under no illusion.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:46     #6189
Baal

Old 29th September 2008, 11:47     #6190
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Please consult a dictionary before attempting to teach me spelling.

Last edited by CCS : 29th September 2008 at 11:48.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:48     #6191
crocos

To all those ragging on Haydos:
If you want him to shut up, you only need to do one thing. Stop giving him material to work with by ragging on him.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 29th September 2008, 11:49     #6192
Mickey

Yeah Sid just pointed that out. Weird I've always used queue. Just looked it up and both work. Cue is from a french word (kind of an interesting background). You learn something new every day

Sid in order to teach your kid I'd have to live in Wellington. My hair doesn't like the wind.
Old 29th September 2008, 11:51     #6193
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Just looked it up and both work.
Really? What dictionary are you using?
Old 29th September 2008, 11:52     #6194
Baal

Old 29th September 2008, 12:00     #6195
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
If you want him to shut up, you only need to do one thing. Stop giving him material to work with by ragging on him.
Oh god no, this would never work. Surely Haydos would find other ways to make people question him on a personal level and have him respond.... wait, I am Haydos.

Hrm, sorry, identity crisis, Baal's picture share did it to me.
Old 29th September 2008, 12:46     #6196
eff tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
Well, that's no fun!
Especially now since he's running out of material and just repeats himself over and over and over.

LOL at mentioning Mensa though, Haydos, in a forum like this Basically you made your bed way back when you admitted that most of what you said was bullshit. Hence, it's fair to assume you are nothing like what you pretend to be here. Before you say that is common with online communities, a lot of people HERE know each other IRL, (through gaming, shock horror) and know what's what.
You need some new stories bub. Yours are getting boring.

It amuses me that the self-proclaimed forum troll is being trolled by most of the community and hasn't a clue. Please don't stop!

Not to mention, Haydos will be gone soon, once the sleep deprivation kicks in that will accompany his bundle of joy. Enjoy being the center of your own tiny universe for the next month, because it's about to end FOREVER!!! Bwahahahahahahaha.....
Old 29th September 2008, 12:52     #6197
Haydos

lol. You seem relatively intelligent... so answer me a question.

How do you troll a troll when you know 90% of what he says is just bullshit in order to gain response from people? By feeding him attention, being negative towards him and spending your time thinking you're putting him in your place when he never seems to get the message and just springs back up with "Aw, shucks, you shouldn't care so much" rhetoric?

Seriously, for someone who has enough intelligence to realise the majority of what I say is bullshit, constructed for the sole purpose of seeing how people respond, you don't show much intelligence when believing flooding someone with attention is the best way to "stick it to" the attention whoring troll.
Old 29th September 2008, 12:56     #6198
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Lightbulb

Quote:
Yes, someone had a pair of dickhead parents
Which explains everything...

Break the cycle man.
Old 29th September 2008, 13:01     #6199
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff tee
Not to mention, Haydos will be gone soon, once the sleep deprivation kicks in that will accompany his bundle of joy. Enjoy being the center of your own tiny universe for the next month, because it's about to end FOREVER!!! Bwahahahahahahaha.....
PS, Sleeping pills, lack of conscience and overly nurturing wife will allow me to sleep like a baby.

3 months of Maternity leave, I'll probably not post during that time period, but I'll be back better than ever in the New Year.

Miss me, won't you?
Old 29th September 2008, 13:02     #6200
Sp0nge

is nzgames an addon for WoW?

...the troll wars are leaking.