NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 11th June 2009, 09:17     #361
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

So the identity of one woman is revealed - her profile picture makes her look like a bit of a MILF, though the other pics make me not so sure..

Oh and apparently her credibility ain't so hot (immigration fraud), but establishing her MILF status, or lack thereof, is the most important thing here IMHO.
Old 11th June 2009, 09:38     #362
StN
I have detailed files

I think Key has been wise to distance himself from this and the by-election. Starting to look suspiciously like a Labour tactic. The counter ploy of discrediting her by association to her fraud husband, and ramming home the Facebook associations between her and Helen, Phil and the running canididate won't be enough to help Lee, but it's probably all they can do.
Old 11th June 2009, 10:12     #363
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladin
So the identity of one woman is revealed - her profile picture makes her look like a bit of a MILF, though the other pics make me not so sure..

Oh and apparently her credibility ain't so hot (immigration fraud), but establishing her MILF status, or lack thereof, is the most important thing here IMHO.
PICS OF MILF K THX
Old 11th June 2009, 10:15     #364
caffiend

o_O I ain't so sure about this MILF claim...

Neelam Choudary,

leadinjector will be all over this.
Old 11th June 2009, 10:20     #365
?>Superman

Needs more see-through garment to detract from the face tbh.
Old 12th June 2009, 17:58     #366
CCS
Stunt Pants

Goneburger.

Not that he really had much choice after Key essentially hung him out to dry. But I won't miss him.
Old 12th June 2009, 18:35     #367
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Yeah, the guy sounds like a tool. Good riddance.

This "Sexual harrassment" thing is starting to sound more and more like a setup by the day though.
Old 12th June 2009, 18:56     #368
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
This "Sexual harrassment" thing is starting to sound more and more like a setup by the day though.
Several women complaining across several years - yeah, you're delusional.
Old 12th June 2009, 18:59     #369
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I meant THIS sexual harrassment thing. He should have been sacked the moment that fiasco with him doing business deals while acting as in the capacity of a Minister in India happened.
Old 12th June 2009, 19:47     #370
?>Superman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Yeah, the guy sounds like a tool. Good riddance.
Agreed, good riddance to this fucking cuntrag.
Old 12th June 2009, 23:34     #371
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Hmm larger shot dminishes MILFness. Certainly not Melissa Lee material.
Old 13th June 2009, 09:25     #372
FaTBoB

plus Melissa Lee only charge $2 an hour!!
Old 13th June 2009, 14:14     #373
Hurtuso

lol silly
Old 14th June 2009, 11:09     #374
ZoSo

Hope the idiots who picked Lee apologise to poor old Ravi. Said all along they should have stuck with him. Wasn't like there was going to be a win anyway. Closer would have been good though.
Poor old greens eh. Still off the mark.
Old 14th June 2009, 12:11     #375
Redneck

...and NZ's Parliament remains the exclusive reserve of appallingly ugly human beings.
Old 28th July 2009, 18:05     #376
Draco T Bastard

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/vi...lery_id=106699

Bennett trying to defend her breaking of the privacy laws and cabinet manual.
Old 28th July 2009, 18:26     #377
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I'm waiting for it to be revealed that each of the women in question is actually a millionaire owning three properties.
Old 28th July 2009, 19:31     #378
ZoSo

The next struggling nz'r Labour champions will be a former lotto winner.
Old 28th July 2009, 20:23     #379
SID|DensitY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
I'm waiting for it to be revealed that each of the women in question is actually a millionaire owning three properties.
the interesting thing is they are getting more then my olds earn in their respective full time jobs. Whining about cuts when they are getting a pretty good amount of money for nothing, and student loans are available is pretty rich.
Old 28th July 2009, 20:25     #380
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

How many children do you have to have to be getting $750 a week (after tax) on the DPB?
Old 28th July 2009, 20:38     #381
SID|DensitY

2-3
Old 29th July 2009, 03:06     #382
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Ah, what a surprise, misdirection from a NACT apologist.
Old 29th July 2009, 05:54     #383
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Who's apologising? You'd rather have Phil Goff leading the country?
Old 29th July 2009, 10:15     #384
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID|DensitY
the interesting thing is they are getting more then my olds earn in their respective full time jobs. Whining about cuts when they are getting a pretty good amount of money for nothing, and student loans are available is pretty rich.
This doesn't justify someone in her position breaching people's privacy.

And if you don't think that being a single mum with three kids isn't a lot more work than a full-time job you're dreaming.
Old 29th July 2009, 10:36     #385
plaz0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Fuck them, they're the ones who decided they wanted to fight it out in the media rather than going through conventional channels. If they're going to air their dirty laundry in the herald, it's only fair that someone gets to tell the other side of the story.
Old 29th July 2009, 10:50     #386
fixed_truth

I don't think how they went about things is relevant - if your jobs gives you access to someones personal information you ask their permission before making it public.
Old 29th July 2009, 10:56     #387
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID|DensitY
2-3
And how much of that money, $710 odd, would you get anyway if you were working full time with 3 dependant children?

Looking on the WFF site, single income family with 3 0-12 yr olds earning 12.50 an hour (min wage) for full time work would get $266 p/w, which gives them about $670 p/w after tax.

A solo mum working part time, 20 hours p/w, min wage, with same 3 0-12yr olds gets $406 from WFF., about $610 p/w total.

So whether the whole "they're earning more than someone that's actually working" outrage really boils down to how much of that $710 figure comes from allowance like accomodation, child care etc that the working families are also entitled to, which Ms. Bennett hasn't released. So it's a bit snarky on her part to criticise them for not providing full disclosure when she herself hasn't actually done it either, she just deliberately released the number only because she knew it would cause that kind of reaction.
Old 29th July 2009, 11:00     #388
_Incubus_

There shouldn't be a benefit at all. I loved the Korean model where you either contribute or your family provides for you....sure we need a crutch but not for an individuals entire life. These women make a decision to keep these children and burden the rest of NZ tax payers so as far as I'm concerned they dont have an opinion.
Old 29th July 2009, 11:11     #389
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Incubus_
There shouldn't be a benefit at all
Do you really think that this could realistically be a reality in NZ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Incubus_
These women make a decision to keep these children and burden the rest of NZ tax payers so as far as I'm concerned they dont have an opinion.
Again - policy makers aren't going to take the stance that the parent made a decision and we're going to let the kids pay for it.
Old 29th July 2009, 11:20     #390
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

South Korea doesn't have unemployment benefits? Better tell those record number of people signing up then! It does more resemble mandatory redundancy insurance than a traditional benefit though I suppose.

Or were you referring to North Korea; I believe their "let the unproductive die off" strategy is working quite well for them!
Old 29th July 2009, 11:31     #391
_Incubus_

Quote:
South Korea doesn't have unemployment benefits? Better tell those record number of people signing up then! It does more resemble mandatory redundancy insurance than a traditional benefit though I suppose.

Or were you referring to North Korea; I believe their "let the unproductive die off" strategy is working quite well for them!
I stand corrected, however the family is seen as the traditional support infrastructure instead of welfare..http://www.icms.com.au/ifsw/abstract/623.htm
Old 29th July 2009, 12:07     #392
ZoSo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco T Bastard
Ah, what a surprise, misdirection from a NACT apologist.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/blogs/on-the-house

"Now, the usual way of dealing with this is to quietly slip the details out to a friendly journalist, or suggest someone ask a question that would reveal the information. Let's be clear here that Labour did this all the time. It's standard practice." - Colin Espiner

I'm quite confident you were on the ball on these cases too, right Draco?
Old 29th July 2009, 13:06     #393
SID|DensitY

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth

And if you don't think that being a single mum with three kids isn't a lot more work than a full-time job you're dreaming.
they went public with their complains of losing $28 a week.. the minister did go the wrong path, should of slipped the info to reporters Labour styles as ZoSo has reminded us. But yeah they went public, whining about losing out, it turned into a public debate, they decided to omit the fact they already get a pretty sweet packet out of us and there are many options available for them (student loan for example)

Quote:
..clipped out his post..
yeah don't even start. I actually come from a solo parent family, until my mum was able to met someone when I was 15. But for the 12 years before that, she had to deal with 4 kids. Now she did give govt assistance, however she also worked 5 days a week the entire time. and when a few of us were old enough she went to night school while also holding down a job.

Benefits should be there to help people, but I'm getting a strong impression that these two woman are just whining for their 'entitled' money. Seems also one of them got a business grant out of the govt for a startup business which was stopped because she got 'sick' (but well enough to have more kids, wtf). Don't you care about your tax money getting wasted?
Old 29th July 2009, 13:26     #394
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Who's apologising?
So you're quite happy with National ministers breaching the law and cabinet rules?

BTW, the breaching of cabinet rules is enough to have Bennett thrown out of parliament.
Old 29th July 2009, 13:28     #395
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoSo
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/blogs/on-the-house

"Now, the usual way of dealing with this is to quietly slip the details out to a friendly journalist, or suggest someone ask a question that would reveal the information. Let's be clear here that Labour did this all the time. It's standard practice." - Colin Espiner

I'm quite confident you were on the ball on these cases too, right Draco?
At no time did Labour or any of the parties release private information. Get your facts right before you open your mouth - that way you won't appear quite so stupid.
Old 29th July 2009, 13:31     #396
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaz0r
If they're going to air their dirty laundry in the herald, it's only fair that someone gets to tell the other side of the story.
They didn't - none of their private information was in the public domain until Bennett released it.
Old 29th July 2009, 13:42     #397
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
They didn't - none of their private information was in the public domain until Bennett released it.
Do the tardme forums count?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/M...eadid=37406675

Quote:
no o stirer, im a fellow dpb mum, if u read the link its me they are talking about, I was shocked when this came up today as i get disabilty allowance and max in our area of $110 accom supplement and a very very long wayyyyy off $1000, wanted to send this thread to bennat as proof, and a few other mps that are very supportive
Quote:
i bet thats because they pay high rents, mine is $110 and i pay $280 rent but in cambridge, so its really not like its free cash its eatine up, considering my standard benifit with 3 kids is $260 then i get wff and $30 disability which would barly cover the costs of my meds, hospital trips etc
Old 29th July 2009, 13:57     #398
ZoSo

Quote:
At no time did Labour or any of the parties release private information. Get your facts right before you open your mouth - that way you won't appear quite so stupid.
So when both political editors Colin Espiner & Duncan Garner have said that other ministers have done the same thing, only less "gung ho", they're full of it?
Old 29th July 2009, 14:06     #399
Thomas Meatball

Yes. They are libelous bastards. BASTARDS.
Old 29th July 2009, 14:08     #400
ZoSo

Last minute of Garner:
http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Greens-...ult.aspx#video