Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 9th July 2010, 09:55     #1
dylan
Huh?

Obama says: fuck you, America, it's payback time

Obviously, this has been his plan all along. Obama (singlehandedly and intentionally, I guess) "tanked" the US economy, as revenge for 230 years of oppression. At least, according to Rush Limbaugh.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_637716.html

Honestly, I know these pundits need drama to remain popular and in the public eye, but really you'd think there would be a law against such drivel, especially when you know that so many people are probably going to believe it.
Old 9th July 2010, 10:47     #2
TB

huffingtonpost..... theres your answer.
Old 9th July 2010, 11:02     #3
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan
especially when you know that so many religious people are probably going to believe it.
Fixed
Old 9th July 2010, 11:59     #4
ZoSo

RNC is in a mess atm yet they'll still do well. Have said it before, middle america is scary shit.
I welcome our new Asian overlords.
Old 9th July 2010, 12:54     #5
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I wish Obama HAD said "fuck you America". Because then he would be saying something definitive and actually doing something on principle that might lose him votes.

I thought America had voted in a guy named Barack Hussein Obama, but so far it looks more like they got George W. Bush in blackface but with a better speechwriter.
Old 9th July 2010, 14:19     #6
zeekiorage

^^ As they say "when in the Whitehouse do as the presidents do".

Starting to lose faith in Dems. They can't even get their own fucking bills passed because their own party members keep voting against them. Even when they do get them passed they are so watered down that it's basically business as usual.
Old 9th July 2010, 14:28     #7
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
I wish Obama HAD said "fuck you America". Because then he would be saying something definitive and actually doing something on principle that might lose him votes.

I thought America had voted in a guy named Barack Hussein Obama, but so far it looks more like they got George W. Bush in blackface but with a better speechwriter.
You're a blackface!

What I mean to say is, maybe he's really wanting to get a 2nd term so that he can say "I got nothing to lose now, time to go for broke!"
Old 9th July 2010, 14:33     #8
zeekiorage

I would say that the way things are going in the next house and senate elections the Dems would probably lose seats not gain them. It would be pretty difficult to get anything legislated.
Old 9th July 2010, 16:18     #9
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
He eliminated the need for affirmative action!

Things Obama Has Done
Old 9th July 2010, 16:36     #10
CCS
Stunt Pants

What a lol list.
Quote:
7. Won the Nobel Peace Prize
WHOA! Yeah, he worked pretty hard for that one!

Quote:
8. $789 billion economic stimulus plan
Hmm... Didn't the Repubs begin that and he saw it through?
Old 9th July 2010, 18:18     #11
zeekiorage

PolitiFact's Obameter is much better.

Old 9th July 2010, 18:19     #12
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
He eliminated the need for affirmative action!

Things Obama Has Done
Guaranteed loans for Israel!

Saved Wall Street!

Shit on Debra's desk!
Old 9th July 2010, 18:54     #13
CCS
Stunt Pants

Lols, they're really trying hard to pad out that list.

Quote:
8. $789 billion economic stimulus plan

73. US financial and banking rescue plan

82. Economic stimulus plan has created jobs. (Unemployment rate decreasing)

83. Drastically slowed down the recession

84. Saved Wall Street
Those are all facets of the same thing, pretty much.

Quote:
33. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses
Wat? HOW BABBY IS FORMED?

Quote:
62. Restarted the nuclear non-proliferation talks and building back up the nuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols

81. Made progress towards grater cooperation on limiting nuclear proliferation
That's GRATE n' all, but it really sounds like some liberal school teacher got her class to compile this list as a class project and this is the result.

Quote:
68. Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates;
Really? He did that? This guy really is Superma... oh wait, there's more.

Quote:
68. Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates; authorized the SEALS to do their job
OHH! He authorized the SEALS to do their job! Shit, it's a good thing Obama is here! There's no way Bush would have done that!!

Quote:
74. US Navy increasing patrols off Somali coast
See above.
Old 9th July 2010, 19:00     #14
Azmodan

Jesus you're a cynical mofo Ab
Old 9th July 2010, 19:02     #15
zeekiorage

Laugh

The unemployment rate was on the Daily Show a few of days ago.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...-s-got-nothing