NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > The year of rugby
User Name
Password

Old 10th September 2007, 08:26     #1
Shazam

Ireland vs Namibia

Bahaha! Great show from Namibia here.. currently 27-17 to Ireland. I can't wait for work tomorrow
Old 10th September 2007, 08:59     #2
Phantom
May contain nuts

jebus, Ireland had a terrible match. Talk about RWC nerves. Great show by Namibia, they played out of their skins and hit well above their weight.
Old 10th September 2007, 09:51     #3
Kryten

I can't believe how poorly the 6N teams have started this tournament. I suspect that their second games will show a marked improvement.
Old 10th September 2007, 11:08     #4
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Awesome. Namibia is a team of amateurs, and half the guys are farmers who have to drive for fucking hours after a hard day's work to get to training.

Legends.

PS did O'Driscoll die?
Old 16th September 2007, 09:35     #5
fixed_truth

can't be bothered opening a thread for each game . . .

but the ireland - georgia game is very entertaining
ireland up 14-10 but the georgian are outplaying them
Old 16th September 2007, 09:58     #6
Shazam

Wow, much respect to Georgia for that performance, they really deserved to win that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055149026 - an Irish take on things.
Old 16th September 2007, 10:16     #7
Ezekiel 25:17

I was jumping up and down shouting for Georgia during that game. I thought they were going to do it. They put so much pressure on Ireland, if they could vary it a little more they would have been able to cross.
Old 16th September 2007, 18:56     #8
blynk

But we don't want Ireland to loose. If they beat France, then france will be out.
Old 16th September 2007, 23:51     #9
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

reckon....
I was screaming at the TV - come on Georgia.... until I realised, as amusing as an upset would be, we really need Ireland & Argentina to win all their games (except against each other).... that would be even MORE amusing!
(good chance of the host nation supporters swinging loyalty and start cheering for us too
Old 17th September 2007, 07:33     #10
Kryten

I was all about the Georgians as well, I thought they were awesome. A Georgian win would have been magnificent, mostly because I wanted to see BOD cry like a little girl, but also because the Georgians played bloody well - way about their weight.

Did I hear correctly - there are 300 adult rugby players and only 8 rugby grounds in Georgia?