Thread: omg slipknot!
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2008, 15:30     #20
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Thug
Hey, thanks for taking the time out to instruct NZ Games Slipknot listeners about where we're going wrong. Hell, I'm 42 and love them, and I'm definitely old enough to have my eyebrow pierced... and the black hair dye would come in handy for my greying mop, yet I still haven't done it.

I curse myself sometimes for being a late adaptor and for not keeping up with other people's opinions about what I should be listening to.
Hey man, honestly I didn't mean to offend you.
If you don't care what other people think then surely you shouldn't care too much about my opinion of Slipknot.
I'm sorry if I sounded like a troll or whatever it's just that I've been waiting to see MH since I was a kid and I'm very disappointed that their only show here is going to be "supporting" a band which I can't stand.
I was so pissed off when people kept going on and on about how great the "Disasterpieces" DVD was and I finally picked it up and to me it's fucking pathetic music. More like a theatre show with some "metal" mimes.
But like I said, that's just my opinion and by no means am I trying to school you on what you should be listening too.
It's not your fault your ears don't work

Last edited by chris : 30th July 2008 at 15:32.