View Single Post
Old 26th April 2023, 15:35     #15868
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

As well as anti-mandate protestors, who were all literal Nazis. I haven't forgotten.

Suggesting someone is not "on the right side of history" sounds more like a guilt trip than an argument to me. Why not just present your case why you think some penis persons need to get changed around women? Surely they've got changed around other penis persons while growing up before? Or are you suggesting that these particular penis people were uncomfortable and feel weird getting changed around a particular group and THEIR need for comfort supersedes others?

To be quite honest, I personally prefer not to get changed around naked men and would prefer to have privacy, and I'm a guy! It's not that I fear they're getting aroused by me, or might harm me - and I would have no problem standing up for myself if I was alone and threatened - but I just don't want to see someone's cock and balls. You might recall that was what shocked me at a recent festival - too much bloody cock in view. I can 100% relate to women who don't want to see some stranger who may or may not but probably does make sex and sexuality a huge part of his life getting his cock and balls out. Doubly so if he has open flesh wound that he's lubricating because he needs to. Fuck that.

I have not heard anyone suggesting that trans gender people don't deserve rights, only that they should stay in their lane. A bus goes in the bus lane, a bike goes in the bike lane, and penis persons go in the penis persons changing room.

Last edited by DrTiTus : 26th April 2023 at 15:37.