View Single Post
Old 18th September 2022, 14:17     #15798
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

I think it is highly likely that it was faked. There are a lot of anomalies and things which don't seem right, and a lot was at stake. If I was to quantify my certainty, I'd probably go with 10% chance it actually happened how we were told, with 90% likelihood the US practiced their art of deception.

As I think I've said before, I find it incredible, in a literal sense. Very hard to believe. In that 10% chance that I consider it may have actually happened, it was an absolutely fantastic achievement. But considering what was at stake, I would apply Occam's Razor and say the simpler solution of faking the moon landing to get the accolades is easier than to actually send men to the moon in such a short time frame without a hitch.

I would find it much easier to believe if the US had a reputation of honesty and integrity, but unfortunately that is not the case. As the video states, it has become a religion for many people, and /if it were the case/ that the moon landing was faked, it would be an uncomfortable feeling for many people to accept that governments are corrupt and do dishonest things for money and power. While I think we all know it's the case, most of us just shuffle it away in the back of our minds.

For the record, I also don't believe:
- that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction (this is accepted now)
- that Building 7 fell of its own accord (explosives)
- that a plane hit the Pentagon (missile)
- that "Oswald" killed JFK (CIA assassination)
- that Epstein killed himself (murdered?)
- that McAfee killed himself (murdered?)
- that Biden won the election fairly (too many anomalies, too corrupt to lose)
- that governments value your privacy (this is accepted now)
- that COVID vaccines work (they clearly don't)
- that Prince Andrew doesn't sweat (he's just a man with a good lawyer)
- that Diana's "accident" was accidental
- that governments/powerful people are honest in general

On a side note, I watched "House of Hammer" last night - a documentary about Armie Hammer and how his wealthy family have been powerful for generations and have gotten away with things because of money. Although the story is more about Armie's dark side of abusing women. There's an interesting connection to then Prince Charles that features in it, although there is no "smoking gun" implicating him in anything specific. It's more to suggest how having fuck you money leads to having powerful connections and a bizarre sense of entitlement/invincibility.