Thread: Ethereum
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2021, 14:15     #960
Juju
get to da choppa

Shit, been a while since I popped in here. Hey guys.

Good to see healthy crypto chat here. So ahh I'm a full time crypto degen now. Wrote a liquidity locking sniping bot at the beginning of the year, made some decent bank, made a telegram bot that announced liquidity locks (LiqLockBot), then the bot lost a bunch on honeypots so turned it off.
Got hurt pretty decent during the mid-year downturn. Decided to do something else with my time so made a buy notification bot (BobbyBuyBot) for telegram which has gone BANANAS (Almost 2k channels use it, 30k posts per day, 100million daily impressions), so making a living selling ad space on that.
Also jumped on the OHM fork train, currently have a bunch on TEM on BSC - solid team, doing well out of that.

My accountant was kind enough to give me the tax bill on Christmas eve, and the provisional tax bill. That was nice of him. Ouch.

Ab: I use dassetx.com. I would have recommended them up until a few days ago, but then they transferred my money to the wrong account (Ignoring the account number I put in the withdrawal form and instead manually copy pasting a bank number I had used previously). I'll probably carry on using them, but carefully.