View Single Post
Old 1st October 2014, 14:44     #68
CCS
Stunt Pants

That's weird. It brings up more questions than answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaleoil
Earlier this morning I called David Cunliffe a liar for saying he didn’t know about his wife’s @TarnBabe67 Twitter account because he was the first to “Follow” it with his own Twitter account.

Turns out this was impossible.

Just a few points though.

– All of David Cunliffe’s Twitter communications in his name since the Christchurch East byelection weren’t actually from David at all. None of them.

– His own staff don’t want him to have access to his own Twitter account and had him “locked out”.

– If you can’t be trusted with a Twitter account, why is anyone happy to give him a country to run?

– What does this say about his own staff’s trust in his ability to stay on message?

– What other ‘social media activities’ are his staff involved with?

– Was it David Cunliffe’s staff then that was in cahoots with Karen Price / @Tarnbabe67 / Mrs Cunliffe?
http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/10/co...avid-cunliffe/

Cunliffe's twitter account may well follow hundreds of people, but how did it come to follow Mrs Cunliffe's account?

Neither Cunliffe nor his wife can be trusted with Twitter. Can you trust them to run the country?