Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2022, 11:21     #3067
Nich

It's not their choice now, they are surrounded by unruly and non-compliant anyway. Disband NATO, disband EU, don't pay UK, COVID vaccines, biosecurity surveillance, debt slavery, pedophile islands, hypocritical climate alarmism... lots of very good reasons to bring out the guillotines.

All that happened here was that Pfizer, Moderna et al saw the business opportunity of a lifetime and they went for it. They cared not if it provided better health outcomes. If they were conducting a eugenics biological carpet bombing campaign would it look any different?

Just as you can use Alex Jones calibre conspiracy theories (barking up wrong tree) to debunk anti-vaxx position, so too can I use Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert calibre sycophants to represent your position, sidbo.

Me, I prefer studies and data that I can verify. Like this one:
Dark -Field Microscopic Analysis on the Blood of 1,006 Symptomatic Persons After Anti-COVID mRNA Injections from Pfizer/BioNtech or Moderna
https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47
Quote:
We report 4 clinical cases, chosen as representative of the entire case series. Further studies are needed to define the exact nature of the particles found in the blood and to identify possible solutions to the problems they are evidently causing.