View Single Post
Old 14th January 2020, 12:45     #303
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

The issue of sexual attraction is a red herring, at least in the context of that “non binary lesbian?” article I linked. It seems to me that this is a POLITICAL issue for many of the people featured, not a sexual one. For those people this isn’t an issue of who you are attracted to, it’s a holy quest to deconstruct a power narrative.

“ As a lesbian you defy probably one of the biggest gender roles that exists, which is for your life to revolve around a man, so that links into how being non-binary also doesn’t conform to expectations of gender”

Yes yes, you read Foucault and your first year sociology tutor couldn’t get over the fact that Marxism sucks, so um, patriarchy!!1

The fact that these people are getting their feefees hurted as the result of rejection by lesbians just shows that they haven’t themselves worked out that their intellectual political stance might clash with someone’s physical sexual stance.

“But there’s no such thing as gender and those lesbians should accept that and desire me”

Yeah, erase homosexuality, I’m sure gays and lesbians really appreciate that sentiment after only having been allowed to legally exist for the blink of an eye.