Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2022, 18:08     #2407
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Yes the older you get the greater the risk but for other age groups it's not insignificant.
Do you actually read the articles you share?

Quote:
“Most of the COVID+ kids in the hospital are actually not here for COVID-19 disease,” McGuire said in an email. “They are here for other issues but happen to have tested positive.”
This is exactly what I mean by delivering honest information. We shouldn't have to dig through details to figure out that we're being told lies/exaggerations.

It's coming across like a massive scare campaign, and many people are terrified for their lives, when they don't really need to be. The others who realize that the information is incredibly biased have now lost trust in authority, and that's why people are rightfully upset. Most people I talk to (in real life) couldn't give a shit about COVID, and have more problems with lockdowns and passports etc than the actual risk to health.

If we were honest, we would accept that getting a vaccine that doesn't prevent transmission is not going to prevent us passing it on to an old person. It's purely peace of mind for those who might want it. As crocos stated, it's old virus definitions anyway, so it doesn't work with Omicron. But it might help people not freak out while their body does what it was always going to do, and takes care of the virus.

I'm hearing a lot of personal tales of what appears to be vaccine injury, or side effects, but of course, we're not honest, so these are definitely not vaccine related. The usual: strokes, shingles, heart problems, brain bleeds. Just coincidences that they occurred after vaccination. Since this data is not recorded, any comparison between injury vs actual COVID risk are effectively worthless.

"Get vaccinated" ... brought to you by Pfizer