View Single Post
Old 6th February 2023, 08:37     #4
wazza
*flex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
I woke up at a music festival and was greeted with the sight of 3 naked guys, cocks on full display, putting sunscreen on each other. I also saw Trigger but he ignored me when I gave him the "sup" eyebrows, so based on that you could say I saw 4 dicks while I was there :P Trigger was fully clothed, to avoid any confusion - I don't think he needed sunscreen. Even if he didn't recognize me, it's common courtesy to "sup" back. He's not getting a Christmas card.

Saw a few pairs of titties (not bad, but only because they were like a free gift in your letterbox) and one chick completely naked making eye contact with me as if to get a reaction - but the experience was spoiled by her lack of teeth.

Anyway, the real point is that I danced all night, completely sober. I bought my ticket before I gave up drinking, and I didn't want to waste the opportunity. Would have been much better if I had pills and puffs, but I intentionally went without to prove that I don't need drugs to dance. Sure, drugs and raves go hand in hand, but I've been high before - just give no fucks and you're halfway there. I came home early because rain had been forecast and I didn't want to be soaked AND sober.
pills and puffs~ IRL LOL.

i once flew to wellington to work out with cEvin, and Trigger showed up. dude looked like Arnold at the time, was insane. i was back on the plane to AKL a few hours later, true story.