View Single Post
Old 11th March 2010, 15:49     #20047
^BITES^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed_Quint
Did some sampling at the WWTP today, good times, covered in lime and effluent now, its fricken MEAN! Anyway, had to put the turds i'd collected on ice so drove down to the mobil i'd stopped in at earlier and gotten a bag of ice from, i'm a creature of habit, what can i say.

Approached the counter, correction, stalked up to the counter as i was grumpy as fuck. 'bags of ice, two, need reciept', i wasn't there to fuck spiders you see. Little indian girl behind the counter says 'we cannot do a reciept for that.' i snatch the money back and give her my best 'what the fuck look.' She smiles, 'just joking' i'm taken aback you understand, i'd stereotyped her as being the dry balls kind, but, i shake it off, nothings going to stop me from getting this ice. She puts the sale through and gives me 2 dollars change and remarks 'no reciept and no ice for you.' I should have been forewarned by her previous joke, but nay, i'm near raging, open my mouth to let off some hand picked cuss words and get another 'i'm only joking.'

I got fucking played by an indian girl working at a mobil. TWICE.

God damn.
In auckland town?(mangere) Awesome site that ... don't touch my network kit plzkthx

()_) ()_)--o-)_)