View Single Post
Old 12th October 1999, 23:30     #93
Bringoutyerdead

What amuses me is that this guy is so obviously trying to be a Big Tough Guy, throwing his so-called weight around trying to scare me.

Maybe he thinks that just because I'm 20 means I'll cower over some poorly-written piece of trash, which would barely pass as a threat from a 10 year old.

Either way, it's pretty funny really... the guy clearly thinks he's a bigshot; sad thing for him is that tomorrow he's going to be shown his place.

As for his daughter, I have only had one conversation with her (at the accident). She was very defensive and pretty agressive really- accusing me of not watching the traffic (LOL nice coming from someone who doesn't look while reversing). I really don't know much about her, your opinion is more educated than my own.

But I do know her father is trying to be the big boy on the block, going around using quite possibly the most ridiculous excuse for a scheme in all history; in a vain attempt to get me to make me cave in. It will be sweet indeed when Mike learns just what a fool he has made of himself and his daughter.

BTW, she lives in Brown's Bay, she's probably about 5'6". reddish hair, and yeah... she was hardly civil. A chip off the old block, it seems.

Oh well

What goes around, comes around.