View Single Post
Old 25th September 2022, 00:31     #355
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
FTFY. The Nazis are dead, we killed them, that's a good thing.
No we didn't. The best of them got taken to America under Operation Paperclip such as the guy that worked for the space agency that you admire (Wernher von Braun).

What do they say? If there's 1600 Nazis in a country, and they make them welcome, what do you have? The United States. If you've got an entire Nazi regiment in your army, we call that Ukraine. But that's a stupid argument anyway, it's just a repeated meme for idiots who got the shots. You don't become a Nazi by sitting at a fucking table with one. Uppercut yourself if you've used this argument seriously.

Ajax: I'm not talking about the Ukrainian people who are in the vicinity. I hear their disgust for Putin, and I get it. They're terrified. I'm referring to the rest of the world, looking on - surely we should be negotiating for peace, not egging on a bigger battle and becoming giant Russophobes. The Russians beat America into space - they're not idiots.

It's not a full on slaughter of Ukrainians like a tribe of Vikings or Mongols or whatever that would just invade and burn and kill everything in sight. When they call it a "special military operation", it really is. You can say "that's just a war", and yes, you have a point, there's a conflict going on. Call it a war, call it a military operation, call it whatever you want. But thinking rationally, Putin's got to have a good reason to be doing what he's doing - and the United States has got to have good reason for doing what /they're/ doing. And the rest of the world - who are largely staying at arm's length and treading carefully - have to have good reason for doing what /they're/ doing. If you just think "Putin is bad - he woke up on the wrong side of the bed one day and thought he'd invade a country", you obviously are satisfied with 15 second summaries of an issue.

Do you think the news just comes out and tells you the entire backstory of why there is a conflict, what the true motivations behind it are? Do you think the Ukrainian people are fully aware of their government's dodgy dealings? Corruption is corrupt because it's /secret/ deals that are done without oversight. Which means Ukrainian people have no fucking idea. They speak Russian/Ukrainian, and see a different view of the internet than we do because everything's in Cyrillic. We have different sets of information readily available to us. They don't follow the American news, and the English speaking independent media. It's too hard.

Trigga: I feel ya. I'm staunchly anti-war. I don't want this war any more than you do. And I don't want another nuclear bomb to go off [which didn't end the world last time, or all the times they let them off in testing including at Mururoa, but this time it's going to end the world, honest]. But realistically, the simplest and fastest way to end this war is for NEGOTATION - which was almost on the table until the US started whispering into Zelensky's ear and sending more weapons. The US needs war for its economy, and war they now have. This is a huge power play, with the US at a weak point, and two large nations (China + Russia) are sick of America's shit. That's why they're setting up the BRICS system, and countries are - for the first time in many years - starting to trade oil in their own currencies, and doing trade outside of the US dollar. The US dollar is America's biggest export. This is - as far as I can tell - the US trying to maintain it's dominance, and Putin is threatening THEM, not the Ukrainian people. The US is massively in debt, they rely on being the reserve currency, and if they lose this privilege - which they will - they lose everything. This war won't be over quickly, because there's a lot more at stake. It's not just a few fields of wheat and a few regions on a map - Ukraine has the second largest oil reserves in Europe. Of course America's in there being America. Right on Putin's doorstep. To say it's Putin's fault is just to take the media at face value - which I'm old and wise enough not to do anymore. I get it - it's a terrible thing that's happening. But there were terrible things happening before that which led to this terrible thing. That's why I hate the powerful people in this world - the Ukrainian and Russian lives mean nothing to them. They're thinking about their wallets, and they don't give a fuck about Ivan, and the only Petro they care about is the petro-dollar. Stoking hatred for Putin just lets them continue with impunity. We don't call them out or go on global strike until there is no war. We just pick a side like it's a sports game, and put Ukraine flag emojis in our bio and post videos of Russians getting slaughtered. Thoughts and prayers and a bit of snuff along the way.

That's how I see it, and if anyone intends to reply just to call me names or portray me as unhinged, fuck off - contribute actual information that adds to the conversation/understanding. We're grown men now, no one needs to be the alpha in this online pack of nerds.

Anyway, continuing my "unhinged" sharing of conspiracy theories that are true, I present, [hence why] Monopoly. I noticed he used the same stock footage of vaccination that I used in my Are You OK? video, so it gets a thumbs up from me. You might think "what's this got to do with Russia?" but you have to think about the bigger picture to see things in context, rather than just isolated events that seem not to make any sense.

Honestly, if you just watch the news and read "approved sources":

(And yes, of course I own this book)