Thread: GEORGIE PIE
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2008, 15:25     #165
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladin
Ka Pai Salads almost fits the bill, but they don't have any hot options to go in wraps / sandwiches, which kind of limits the appeal in winter
That's down in Lambton Square right? Went there once and had one of their soup options, it tasted like shit so I've never been back - might try one of their wraps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritalin
Fair enough, but I hope for your sake she's never seen the nzgames page over your shoulder. A quick read through any thread here, identifies only one person as describing how they married their knocked-up ex-fiance's friend.

I mean, it's somewhat clear you think a lot of her, but given how beautiful and lovely you think she is I would expect to be a little more respectful.

Just my 2c.
She's intelligent enough to realise that views expressed on the internet do not neccessarily represent the actual views of a person and I'm intelligent enough to ensure that forums aren't something I access a hell of a lot from home.

It's all plain amusement, I'd like to think the odd moments when I'm not being an absolute fuckarse and am discussing something a little more substantial than how to wind up the latest transexual prove I'm not COMPLETELY fucked in the head like I make myself out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I don't really understand the excitement for Georgie Pie. I'm nostalgic for the old days of Georgie Pie, too. But I don't really give a fuck if it comes back.

Fatties should just get resolve their pie urges with a $1 Big Ben from any dairy in South Auckland
Wouldn't that mean they have to get their fat arse out of the car and go inside? I think the major reason fatties loved Georgie Pie was their $1 pie goodness without ever leaving the comfort of their own car and being seen in public as a pie eating fatty.