View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2020, 22:02     #442
Lightspeed

I'm hearing you think I act holier than thou. I think I communicate in a particular way than evokes a greater range of responses than most experience. It's certainly to be expected, if you knew enough about me. I don't think it's unreasonable that I don't elaborate to protect my vulnerability.

Now, Nich could completely expose me, but I wouldn't engage with him in this way if I didn't have some trust in his decency and in fact quite a lot. Of course, he may have completely forgotten what I'm about, he's got shit going on. Or maybe I overestimate any significance in our previous relationship.

What I know is esoteric, not easily communicated in this context. The short cut is to refer to what Nich knows about me. However I have also tried to both explain the appropriate way to engage with this content, and demonstrated it. I can't help if that's lost on you.

It's nice you're on Nich's side, at least I hope you are. But it's one way I'm a friend to those I care about. If their shit is stinking up the place, I'll tell them.