View Single Post
Old 8th June 2001, 11:59     #15
Soulless

Devil grin

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DarkJin^^:
I for one hate chasing, as a scout if your hit wth a rocket entering a base your as good as dead if u come accoss anything of a reasonable opponent.. so chasing pisses me off big time..

on the other hand, you cant stop it from happening, its totally free will, the chasers themselves must be convinced to stop..

did the chsaing occur in your game last night Russian?

</font>
Don't play scout??? Or get better at dodging rockets.

I'm sure we all hate chasing, probably more so for me as I have no sound and usually can't know if a rocket is firing up my ass until it hits me and the wall is in my face. I hate bridge defenders as much as anybody but I don't complain because if it came down to it, I know I'd do it because it works.

If I'm attacking and someone runs across the bridge, I'm not going to just let them go without a rocket, or even just a blast from the good old shotgun. I think some people confuse this with chasing. I wouldn't waste my time following them into my base unless it was Jin as a scout just to fuck him off.

What does piss me off tho is when people bog down the game with shitloads of rules. I mean honestly...

------------------
You think that everybody is the same.
I don't think that anybody is like you.

[This message has been edited by Soulless (edited 08 June 2001).]