View Single Post
Old 28th February 2008, 14:19     #161
Markh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
We should have a big rumble between the iPhone and N95 guys.
That would hardly be fair on the iPhone guys
They don't even have GPS, they wouldn't know where they were.

One thing that always amuses me is the MS haters that use Apple. WTF, Apple are more proprietary and closed source than MS. I know I can play .avi and .flv and lots of other files on my N95, can the iPhone do that? I can also choose between thousands of 3rd party apps to install on my N95, what 3rd party apps can iPhone owners install? You can just drag and drop MP3s to the N95 without any software loaded on your PC then play them or use them as ringtones, you have to use the horrible itunes with an iPhone.

Factor in the 5MPix autofocus camera with Carl Zeiss lens with video capability and the ability to use bluetooth for hands free headsets, stereo headsets, keyboards, data sync and the standard 3.5mm headphone socket that you can easily plug any headphones into and the N95 really is streets ahead. The N95 also supports 3.5G.

Of course the iPhone looks good and has a cool touchscreen and the Apple fanboys will rush out to buy it. But for tech-head guys that don't go for form over function the N95 pisses all over the iPhone.