View Single Post
Old 18th June 2001, 23:04     #86
VERT

YUO=LAME

I agree that Akane was a smart ass and perhaps should not have even been in that situation in the first place (but we all like to have fun), but I dont agree on how that cop acted, its instances like this that really piss me off about some cops (not all), those that think they have the power to push people around and get away with it.

Me and my friends had a little run in a few months ago when we were leaving the local pub. One of my friends went for a pee againest a fence, instantly out of the blue 2 cop cars pulled up, 1 of them next to my (peeing) mate the other of them cutting right in front of me and some other friends, they came very close to hitting us. Upon questioning (from us) of there crazy driving and badge numbers, we got nothing and they hopped back into their cars and drove off asap. Well they knew they were in the wrong and got away with it. I felt about complaining the next day, but thought it would not matter as cops generally stick together (it was probably a dead loss) and plus we had had a few drinks too.

Thats my story I thought I would add it, but oh well I guess shit happens and nothing can be done as there will always be cops like this.

[This message has been edited by VerT (edited 18 June 2001).]