View Single Post
Old 27th January 2024, 23:06     #112
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Both our co-deputy prime ministers are Maori. Our government is about 24% Maori - loads of government employees are Maori. Many Maori also work in the private sector. Many move to Australia and succeed. How are all these Maori managing to succeed and hold down well paying jobs if it's a fact that all Maori are oppressed and retarded?

And if it's not a fact, then stop saying that Maori need to be helped because they're Maori. Just say "poor people" need to be helped because they're poor. That's more accurate, and isn't a race-based policy.

I've got nothing against helping people - I just have a problem with saying Maori are handicapped by nature of their ethnicity. I think it's racist and untrue.

I have a similar problem with America always talking about "the black population" and not attempting to move on from the concept of "blacks and whites". No race is a homogeneous group - people are all individuals with autonomy and a variety of circumstances. The only people who care what race someone is are racists.