View Single Post
Old 25th December 2003, 11:15     #45
Mutton

Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
\

If u saw the cop to civilian ratio up here you'd understand.

They are everywhere, and they pull over EVERYONE, my mum doesn't like driving my car cause she gets pulled over "every 5 fucking seconds" and i highly doubt she drives like an 'absolute fucktard' either, but maybe you'd know more about whangarei than I.

Fucking bullshit. I've never been pulled over in whangarei, and I lived there most of my life. The amount of cut spring rusted out bog machines that roll around up there without WOF or rego's is amazing. I don't see them being pulled over, and I still see them on the road, all the time.

As for the cop to civilian ratio ... wtf? do you hang out at the cop station or something? it's no more than any other town. Your car probably gets pulled over because the police know about the drunken owner and his reputation for being a badass that doesn't give way. Police tend to keep records and keep a lookout for people like yourself, and whangarei being the small town it is, it's not hard to spot you in the crowd. Looks like you got your car marked for justice! bummer.