Thread: Random Politics
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2011, 13:58     #144
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Wow, real weak way to try to back up your argument. Link 1, some clown accuses of of a semantic argument. Interesting thing in that - you know, when you add this important thing called context - is that I wasn't the one trying to hide behind the twisting meanings of words as a defense. Link 2, nothing at all whatsoever to do with semantics. Irrelevant link. Lolspeed fails.

Quote:
There's also that people respond to me and my views quite differently in person than on NZG.
So you're only a cock online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Although, I don't know why you think I should read it in context of what you quoted.

I mean, what would you think in my situation?

For example, I find it easy to obtain and hold down jobs of a technical and interpersonal nature and I get on well with work colleagues.

I have close friends from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, such as academia, medicine, psychology, theology, philosophy as well as more typical jobs such as working with kids, technology, animals, food, etc. Friends who are willing to give me feedback on both my strengths and my weaknesses.

Also, I'm quite successful, both through grades and feedback, in a challenging field of study that requires deep self-reflection and personal resilience.

Oh, and a few people in an Internet forum think I'm an arsehole.
Wow, bit defensive there bro. Care to tell me some more of your cool story life history in a weak attempt to prove that you're not intellectually dishonest?