Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2003, 14:51     #187
Wolf-age

Ahhhhh

Started in 98 when i was still a youngun, got into vqctf and played for alot of different clans beginining with a clan called [666], became a sorta decent player and one of the only remaining original players in this clan, so when the leader decided that he had had enuff of quake he gave the clan to me :\ I ran it into the ground D: wasn't cut out for being a leader so i fucked off and joined SkA (Satans Killer Angels) which was being run by a friend called Statik, played with this clan for a long time as defence, remeber a particularily awesome game when we dicked EF so badly that the highest score on their board was 11 frags while most of ours were above 80. Nice SkA disbanded some time after that and i played randomly with all sorts of n00b clans that wanted an extra player, eventually i got up the balls to ask KzN for a tryout, passed it and joined their team as, KzN NewBEE. Went to play the first clan match under KzN and Statik came along and told me to play for 411 :\ which was a new and unestablished clan at the time. Because SkA had had such awesome success for awhile i decided i would give it a go, leaving KzN and joining 411 as Picollo (DBZ ). Bad choice as although 411 played well for awhile, it eventually flopped when ppl such as BigFOOT and such left the clan for own reasons.

By this time i decided to try out for TOOL, got smoked didnt have a chance stupid memphis and akuma

Left VQCTF and got QW, played qw for awhile then quit whole quake scene for around 6 months. During this time, moved onto Unreal Tournament and Quake 3. Came back and just started to play again, downloaded TF and had a go, liked it but slightly more difficult than vq and qw :\
o well

yeah dats it.
Hi jin, and hi Hellstorm, Seen david lately or heard from him anyway?