View Single Post
Old 11th October 2010, 00:49     #117
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
i lost interest in making arguments with you and the other dickheads a looong time ago.
no backup is necessary-the idiocy of your opinion is clear from the post i quoted.

led by a crooked media, your talking points are incessant until debunked, and then only cranked out again once the stupider followers have had time to forget the facts.

i dont enjoy the shouting down thing you guys have going, and so just swing by to find examples of your stupid for clever people.
the OHP loves ya boy.
Lol, the crooked media? If by OHP you mean overhead projector (and I hope you're not going to the effort to put nzgames posts on a projector for a group discussion, because that is really sad) then I'm guessing it's a group of people as equally stupid as you. Which is unfortunate because it gives the left wing a bad rep.
"Look, I completely misinterpret what he says because I have a learning disability! Look at me preaching to the converted! Look, now he's making fun of people with learning disabilities!"
*hissss!*