Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2023, 15:44     #3283
wazza
*flex*

90%

quite suprised at myelin sheath regeneration. pins and needs are gone. stairs are no longer an issue, i can run and jump again. i can brush my teeth and use a pen without an issue.

kinda blows me away how i can go from borderline paralysis to fully functional in 2 weeeks.

the headaches post IVIG were brutal. today is the first day without headaches.

as i sit here typing this i'm racking my brain trying to isolate a symptom for this post and i can't think of anything notable. the reason i say 90% is because when i do lunges(rear and front) i'm a little wonky, and when i do romanian deadlifts i have a tightness in my hips, glutes and hamstrings. i said i would do only the resistance days at f45 but i changed that up yesterday after waking up and feeling like i could attend the cardio/hiit saturday class, and that's when i learnt that i could run and jump again. quite surprised(but also not) at my recovery.

edit: my cardiovascular system is pretty fucked, but that's to be expected. i'm still completing everything for time, i'm just not putting everything in to it like i normally would. i'm brutally aware of what the stars i'm seeing when i'm training mean

Last edited by wazza : 30th April 2023 at 15:47.